Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:40:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OregonMines.com - Bitcoin & Ethereum Miner Colocation  (Read 6064 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
anakinisme

Activity: 589
Merit: 500

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 07:26:08 AM

Hi, I have paid the seller CjMapope for 3 x S7 miners. Person in-charge is Mr. Garth, DHL was suppose to collect from OregonMines. But unfortunately they can't get Mr. Garth. I seek for your help to arrange the miners for DHL to pick up. Please help..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OregonMines.com (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

OregonMines Official Account

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 07:25:12 PM

@robelino -  Thanks very much for including Oregon Mines on your Facebook pages!  We greatly appreciate it and do have room for additional clients.  Tom Thurber, COO

OregonMines - Co-located Hosting of Bitcoin and GPU miners. https://www.oregonmines.com - S9 @ $100 / mo, L3+ @ $70 / mo , 4U GPU units start @ $100 / mo in co-location fees. No setup fees. Limited space available today!
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 08:37:55 PM

In a year these miners will make you $900 if you get free electricity. So I think these are best for just as a hobbies. Nice ypu can rent to own I like that part. Maybe you should add more range of choices to mine with ?

Eric Mu

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 04:07:18 AM

So I will need to pay USD 100 for hosting one unit S9? Do you also buy S9s for customer? What does the 13TB model cost?
OregonMines.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 02:42:50 AM

Hello Eric,

Yes, we can source S9s for clients.  The current price is $1700 each.  Note that the hosting fee you quoted is all-inclusive with no time commitment and no nuisance charges (set-up etc.).  We offer discounts for time commitments and prepayments as outlined on our website www.oregonmines.com.

Thanks for your question,
Support@oregonmines.com

OregonMines - Co-located Hosting of Bitcoin and GPU miners. https://www.oregonmines.com - S9 @ $100 / mo, L3+ @ $70 / mo , 4U GPU units start @ $100 / mo in co-location fees. No setup fees. Limited space available today!
Shelltux

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:08:32 AM

Are you guys still offering your service?
DCShmooC1

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:12:28 PM

Bump. Ditto. Is Oregon Mines still hosting?
yochdog
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:06:43 AM

I believe they are currently 100% full

Knowing the OM boys, however, they are probably at work on some more space.

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
mullen490

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:46:00 AM

I'm on a waitlist, hopefully they'll find some more space for all the incoming miners in 2018!
blueridge23

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:30:11 PM

I've been loving my co-location with Oregonmines. They set my equipment up very quickly, and made the whole process
quite simple, They have excellent customer service and support.  They have been super helpful 100 % of the time.
I feel very luck to be doing business with this company, and can only hope that our relationship lasts for a long time to come.

Thanks again Oregonmines   

Any questions,

email mfr805@gmail.com
elokk

Activity: 723
Merit: 519

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:56:52 PM

I've been loving my co-location with Oregonmines. They set my equipment up very quickly, and made the whole process
quite simple, They have excellent customer service and support.  They have been super helpful 100 % of the time.
I feel very luck to be doing business with this company, and can only hope that our relationship lasts for a long time to come.

Thanks again Oregonmines   

Any questions,

email mfr805@gmail.com

Just hope your equipment does not ever break down while there, may never get fixed.

t.me/bitcoinasic
Trinteq

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:58:32 AM

Paid for reservation space for the recent expansion project, that required 50% of the annual hosting fees up-front. Then shipped in $10k worth of Bitmain miners delivered successfully at the Oregon Mines facility on Mon 8th Jan. Not had any response all week via support emails and the miners are still offline. Am I unlucky here or has anyone else had these kind of issues?
Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:01:11 PM

Thanks again Oregonmines   

Any questions,

email mfr805@gmail.com

I'm also satisfied customer. The only minor issue is that I'm waiting over weeks for VPN access but it was probably caused by some problem on the payment provider (the invoice was not marked as paid). But overall experience is the best among all (three) hostings I have tried so far.

Just hope your equipment does not ever break down while there, may never get fixed.

What you mean? Can you elaborate more?
In past one hashboard stopped hashing and they immediately informed me asking for permission the send it for repair. Of course granted and within weeks was back online.

elokk

Activity: 723
Merit: 519

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:54:34 PM

What you mean? Can you elaborate more?
In past one hashboard stopped hashing and they immediately informed me asking for permission the send it for repair. Of course granted and within weeks was back online.

I wont even bother elaborating considering the first time I posted my problem, OM deleted my comment and made an empty promise via email.

t.me/bitcoinasic
Trinteq

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 06:58:10 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 07:41:08 PM by Trinteq

I will post an update on my issue as soon as I hear from them. At this point I don't know if OM has the miners, since there is no update from OM regarding delivery status and no ticket system that I can find that actually works.

I'm also satisfied customer. The only minor issue is that I'm waiting over weeks for VPN access but it was probably caused by some problem on the payment provider (the invoice was not marked as paid). But overall experience is the best among all (three) hostings I have tried so far.

Glad to hear you're having a good experience, one of the main reasons we chose to ship them out to OM was they had more positive feedback than other co-location providers. Also looking to get VPN access setup when the miners are online.
beltsniffer

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:34:32 PM

I have been an Oregon Mines customer for about 1 year now. I am very happy with their facility. I have about 20 miners (Bitmain, Avalon, and Ebit) hosted there. They have always responded to any issues with miners being down and needing a reboot. The only downtime I have experienced is once, when they adding more capacity, the power was shut down for a few hours.

They setup up my VPN access quickly, and without issue.

Though they are a little slow lately at responding to email, they always take care of an issue in a reasonable time frame. Recently had a miner go down. I emailed that night and it was back on line with in a few hours after finding it was a dead psu.

Their invoicing process is sometimes rather slow, but they always get my new miners up and running within a day or two after delivery.
Trinteq

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 01:59:35 PM

I have been an Oregon Mines customer for about 1 year now. I am very happy with their facility. I have about 20 miners (Bitmain, Avalon, and Ebit) hosted there. They have always responded to any issues with miners being down and needing a reboot. The only downtime I have experienced is once, when they adding more capacity, the power was shut down for a few hours.

They setup up my VPN access quickly, and without issue.

Though they are a little slow lately at responding to email, they always take care of an issue in a reasonable time frame. Recently had a miner go down. I emailed that night and it was back on line with in a few hours after finding it was a dead psu.

Their invoicing process is sometimes rather slow, but they always get my new miners up and running within a day or two after delivery.

Finally got up and running after a 1 month wait due to over capacity issues. It seems Oregon Mines are now into their phase 4 expansion, will be looking to add more miners if space permits. Have a working VPN connection and email support has been helpful over the last few days to help me get setup.
OregonMines.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 04:15:14 PM

Hello Everyone,

Cryptocurrency mining is profitable again!

Oregon Mines now has space to host new miners and we've lowered our hosting rates to speed up the process of filling the expansion.  Please contact us via support@oregonmines.com to reserve hosting services.

Regards,
Tom Thurber
COO - Oregon Mines

zodiacus

Activity: 19
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 08:53:35 PM

I am a customer of Oregon Mines

Last Monday 13th of January 2020, my miners went offline and haven't come back ever since....I've been emailing you everyday for 5 days, and no reply, tried the phone....no answer, left a couple of voicemails, no reply.

Need AT LEAST, a status update.... I am starting to worry...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: