Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:50:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The site trustworthy for earning and investment present day ?  (Read 1264 times)
safetybitcoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:22:13 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2015, 08:57:50 AM by safetybitcoin

Hi everyone,

I know about Bitcoin about a year, but I really do not have much experience in making money from it. I also had to imitate people invested with hope

for a little interest from the little money that I earn a hard time. But often they cheated me and I lost money. So I hope you have a lot of experience

here can provide information on reliable websites for investment or website I can do to make money with my effort.

I hope to receive your help and I am very grateful !

Kind regards,

P/S: I know that "No investment without risk" and "Nothing is absolute". So I hope you can show

me a specific site. Site where you have been invested or at least you think it is promising to invest. Thanks !

inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:31:58 PM

There are a lot of sharks out there and bitcoin is risky enough as is buying and holding . Do not invest your bitcoin outside of buying and holding for the dis-inflationary bubbles. Do not gamble. If you are a thrill seeker pick up extreme sports or tell your girlfriend that she looks fat in those jeans.

Alley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:36:31 PM

I use bitlendingclub.  Just be smart about who you invest with.  No investment is without risk.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:43:08 PM

There is no investment without risk.
You can lend money,you can invest in gambling sites, you can gamble the money, you can work for money or you can trade.
There are no secrets formulas in bitcoin world
safetybitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:45:54 PM

There are a lot of sharks out there and bitcoin is risky enough as is buying and holding . Do not invest your bitcoin outside of buying and holding for the dis-inflationary bubbles. Do not gamble. If you are a thrill seeker pick up extreme sports or tell your girlfriend that she looks fat in those jeans.

I earned Bitcoin with my effort. Therefore, I am very precious it. I am rarely gamble. I know there are too much scam site so I hope you can show me if you know a trust site and I sincere thanks for your advice !

safetybitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:54:37 PM

I use bitlendingclub.  Just be smart about who you invest with.  No investment is without risk.

Yes, Thanks for your help and link ! Of course, I also know that "No investment is without risk" but I would like to ask you all here that which site is more reliable and it can last long like as Paidvert.com for example

inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:00:28 PM

I earned Bitcoin with my effort. Therefore, I am very precious it. I am rarely gamble. I know there are too much scam site so I hope you can show me if you know a trust site and I sincere thanks for your advice !

Bitcoin is a horrible currency to lend and will have much higher default rates than inflationary fiat currencies. Day trading is another form of gambling.

Buy and hold your bitcoin is your safest bet with probabilities of greatest returns.

I understand that is boring but focus your efforts on making money other ways.

Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:02:19 PM

No one here will take the risk on advise you to invest (at least no one honest). One page might look legit today and tomorrow it can be a complete scam.
You should really do your own research, it's your money at stake.

Take a look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
You got a lot of useful information on how to recognize scams ...
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:06:28 PM

Bitcoin is a horrible currency to lend and will have much higher default rates than inflationary fiat currencies. Day trading is another form of gambling.

Buy and hold your bitcoin is your safest bet with probabilities of greatest returns.

Well,You can lend bitcoin in fiat or in bitcoin,both ways may have its profits.
And saying that buy and hold is safe... we are in the lowest price in months and no one guarantee it will go up
cryptworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:09:58 PM

I usually invest in new gambling sites when the bank is still low,you can lose of course,no investment assured.
safetybitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:33:48 PM

There is no investment without risk.
You can lend money,you can invest in gambling sites, you can gamble the money, you can work for money or you can trade.
There are no secrets formulas in bitcoin world

Thanks for your help ! Grin

safetybitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:52:55 PM

I sincere thanks for your enthusiastic help ! I know that it will be difficult for you to be able to confirm that a website is trustworthy or need to invest . As I understand you are not the owner of this website so you can not be sure it was definitely legit site or not ?
I also know that most of HYIP, Ponzi,... are scam site. The only problem is the time.
However, I mean if you can recommend the site you have been investing or you know that it was still good pay.
Once again, thanks so much !

safetybitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 12:05:53 AM

No one here will take the risk on advise you to invest (at least no one honest). One page might look legit today and tomorrow it can be a complete scam.
You should really do your own research, it's your money at stake.

Take a look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
You got a lot of useful information on how to recognize scams ...

Yes, I agree with you about that. I definitely will do my own research before I make a decision for investment in anything but the problem is that I do not have much information to that site as "do my own research" like @Alley point out above about bitlendingclub which is the site that I never knew before. And thanks for the useful link. Bookmarked it !

safetybitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 12:13:22 AM

I usually invest in new gambling sites when the bank is still low,you can lose of course,no investment assured.

Thank you very much for this information! Here is how to invest that previously I had never thought about, although I 've heard about it but I do not understand how it works. I will try to learn more about this investment.

H.W.Z

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 02:34:49 AM

You can go here https://btcjam.com/ , it is p2p bitcoin lending website ! Keep in mind that only lend to the high rating ppl. Many ppl get solid return from here!

Anirban Sarkar

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 02:54:03 AM

Yeah you can trust because their is no investment without risk but avoid investing in ponzi sites!!!!
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:23:29 AM

Thank you very much for this information! Here is how to invest that previously I had never thought about, although I 've heard about it but I do not understand how it works. I will try to learn more about this investment.

Thats not a good way to spend your investments, as a lot of people have pointed out, it is essentially trusting a third party with all your funds, and in the past more than 60% of the investment gambling sites have ended as scams, so thats definitely not a good place to invest in.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:28:05 AM

I suggest you differentiate, at least 5 different ventures. It s gonna take you months to select where to invest but putting all your money in one place is not a smart idea. Be careful with lending, very risky venture.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:30:31 AM

I suggest you differentiate, at least 5 different ventures. It s gonna take you months to select where to invest but putting all your money in one place is not a smart idea. Be careful with lending, very risky venture.

I just personally feel lending is the best venture as an investment, as long as you can manage not ending up getting scammed and take a collateral for all loans .  Bitcoin loans also get a large ROI as compared to fiat loans, so its always something to look into.
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:57:45 AM

Have a look at https://www.jua.com/ claimed to be "The Most Professional
Crypto Currency Bank", you can earn interests from your bitcoin deposit.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: