Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:56:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BOOTER.ORG | 200+ Gbps TN | Starts at $1 | 19 Attack Methods L4 & L7  (Read 1919 times)
Matt PII (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:03:36 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matt PII (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 01:35:05 AM

Power is stronger then ever, check out these awesome services.

Matt PII (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:59:03 AM

Just updated the lists, power is extremely strong. Get it now!
louise123

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:32:56 AM

Hmm, I do not know if I understand this correctly,
but let me tell you what I gathered.

You are offering (maybe illegal) services to anyone who wishes to attack a server, probably even personal IPs.

Did you consider the fact that many kids will be tempted to use this?

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Matt PII (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:33:22 PM

You are offering (maybe illegal) services to anyone who wishes to attack a server, probably even personal IPs.

False. Our services are used to stress test servers so clients can accordingly calculate how much there server can handle, if whatever reason they are under real distress (DDoS), they are ready.
sbankerdemon

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

http://pachinko.games-bit.com/

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:44:47 PM

False. Our services are used to stress test servers so clients can accordingly calculate how much there server can handle, if whatever reason they are under real distress (DDoS), they are ready.

Do you first validate by any means that your clients are using your service to test their service only and not launching DDOS on other servers???

Matt PII (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:11:20 PM

Do you first validate by any means that your clients are using your service to test their service only and not launching DDOS on other servers???
Our terms of service state that we are not responsible for how you use the tools provided, however it also says do not attack servers you do not own. Pretty self explanatory.

Thanks
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:15:25 PM

Our terms of service state that we are not responsible for how you use the tools provided, however it also says do not attack servers you do not own. Pretty self explanatory.

Thanks

Your Terms of Service looks childish to say the least.

Claiming that you are not responsible for what your clients do, does not get you off the hook.
In order to provide services like this you need to be a registered company - can I have your company ID?
Apart from that, when providing this service you are required to follow a KYC procedure and confirm that the "target" truly belongs to the client.

How old are you?
BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:22:45 PM

What are different payment methods??
sbankerdemon

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

http://pachinko.games-bit.com/

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:23:30 PM

Thanks

Claiming that you are not responsible for what your clients do, does not get you off the hook.
In order to provide services like this you need to be a registered company - can I have your company ID?
Apart from that, when providing this service you are required to follow a KYC procedure and confirm that the "target" truly belongs to the client.

How old are you?

He is from HackForums so he might be a kid.

S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:37:46 PM

Thanks

How old are you?

He is from HackForums so he might be a kid.

Yeah, that's why I asked him.
It sounds like a kid.

You 're going to get your self in trouble kid.
For what? A few dollars?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: