Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:58:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Dunkin' Donuts Gift Cards (E-Code) @ 40% - FULL GUARANTEE!!  (Read 2657 times)
XVzN (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

xVzN ACCT Generator Owner

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 12:22:27 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2015, 07:36:16 AM by XVzN

Currently selling Dunkin' Donuts gift cards @ 40%. These are NOT balance transfers, when you purchase I will give you the card number and PIN and you add it to the mobile app (which has mobile pay like Starbucks)

I have a bunch of cards with different various balances. Depending on the amount you need it may come spread out on a couple different cards, basically just let me know around how much you need and I will get back to you on what I can do.

I accept BTC & Amazon GC ONLY.

Update April 25th: 2 vouch cards already sent out. Now offering FULL GUARANTEE on all cards and will replace whatever is lost. Have plenty of cards in stock.

BTC address: 12JxEwtUtu9SSNDNg5GBppXmaoBg6PkPjK
MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 12:59:46 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2015, 01:12:17 AM by MisteredF

Sounds tempting because I use DD quite often from work.  My problem is, I have bought so far 4 of these off RAISE.COM (a "legitimate" site with a 60 day warranty thank heaven) and 3 have had problems.  2 were shut down within 2hrs of adding to my account by DD and 1 was used up by someone in Georgia, 900 miles away.  Problem with DD cards is if the seller has the card & pin (which they obviously do) at any time they can spend it themselves because unlike Starbucks where you can transfer it to a new card with a new number or "lock" it in your account with DD you cannot. Fortunately RAISE is very reputable and investigates then refunds or replaces within 24hrs for up to 60 days but of course all I get is 14-18% off.

Very tempting but without the backing of a major website makes me very hesitant.

Also, with DD you can't do balance transfers even if you wanted to which IMO is a BAD thing for the reasons stated above.

XVzN (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 01:17:17 AM

Sounds tempting because I use DD quite often from work.  My problem is, I have bought so far 4 of these off RAISE.COM (a "legitimate" site with a 60 day warranty thank heaven) and 3 have had problems.  2 were shut down within 2hrs of adding to my account by DD and 1 was used up by someone in Georgia, 900 miles away.  Problem with DD cards is if the seller has the card & pin (which they obviously do) at any time they can spend it themselves because unlike Starbucks where you can transfer it to a new card with a new number or "lock" it in your account with DD you cannot. Fortunately RAISE is very reputable and investigates then refunds or replaces within 24hrs for up to 60 days but of course all I get is 14-18% off.

Very tempting but without the backing of a major website makes me very hesitant.

Also, with DD you can't do balance transfers even if you wanted to which IMO is a BAD thing for the reasons stated above.

Thanks for the reply. I'm up for offering some type of warranty, haven't decided on time frame yet as I just started selling these. DD does not have balance transfers but I think this is a safe method. Starbucks transfers have a high chance of getting reversed anyway.

ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 01:34:13 AM

I will take a vouch card if you would like. I will hold the card for a few days though to make sure the balance stays and is not voided. Then I will post my review/comments. Let me know
ajw7989
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 01:45:59 AM

I'll take a vouch card to see if it's legit.

I am actually interested in buying this as well.  Do you have a minimum price per card?

your a newbie with no posts why would he give you a vouch copy. OP you should specify senor member or above at least. anyway received a $5 card will report back in a few days
XVzN (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 01:49:35 AM

I will take a vouch card if you would like. I will hold the card for a few days though to make sure the balance stays and is not voided. Then I will post my review/comments. Let me know

I've sent you a vouch card via PM. Leave a vouch in here whenever you'd like, thanks.

I'll take a vouch card to see if it's legit.

I am actually interested in buying this as well.  Do you have a minimum price per card?

I'd prefer to give vouch card to more active members, sorry. There's no minimum but the balances on the card vary, anyone looking to purchase should give a general amount of how much (i.e $15 to $20) and I'll see if I have a card in that range.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 04:25:29 AM

I would try a vouch copy if I meet the requirements. If this is a legit service I would buy a lot of these codes from you...love me some DD coffee.

I would be interested in amounts ranging from $20 - $100 for future reference.
XVzN (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 04:46:34 AM

I would try a vouch copy if I meet the requirements. If this is a legit service I would buy a lot of these codes from you...love me some DD coffee.

I would be interested in amounts ranging from $20 - $100 for future reference.

You get the last vouch copy, will send it through PM in a few hours. Thanks.

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:32:27 AM

I'd be interested if there were some DD around me. Haven't seen any in the bay area...
XVzN (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:00:21 AM

Last vouch copy has been sent out.

Currently have a lot of cards in stock with various balances with the highest being a $86.00 card.

Have tons of smaller balances though.

XVzN (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:57:50 AM

Bumping to say I'm now offering full guarantee on all cards.  Smiley

Have a lot in stock, send me a PM!

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 11:11:02 PM

Got my vouch code...I will test it out and if all good report back then buy some.
XVzN (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:07:08 AM

^Thanks.

Lots more in stock..already made a few sales. PM me if interested.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 04:23:24 PM

Well I used my vouch code this morning and it worked just fine. Going to purchase a $50 code...will reply back later.
dodgers564

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:20:39 PM

I'm interested in buying. The problem with DD cards is that they rarely last longer than a day. I've bought them from a few different users and they always go bad.
XVzN (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:31:24 PM

I'm interested in buying. The problem with DD cards is that they rarely last longer than a day. I've bought them from a few different users and they always go bad.

I offer a full guarantee on it anyway, so I replace all cards that go bad. And in my experience I've never had anything happen to a card.

ajw7989
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:10:41 PM

So I received my vouch card 2 days ago and so far the code is still good. It is only a $5 code so I am not sure about higher values but the gift card seems legit. I checked previous transactions and there was none on this card so it was never used.
CoolRunnings21

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

Nenávist má sestru, to je závist.

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:47:50 PM

I am trying to get some BTC right now I will take a $20 card.

How do you use this? WIll I be at risk of anysort?

NDotSO / Bourák
XVzN (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:50:49 PM

I am trying to get some BTC right now I will take a $20 card.

How do you use this? WIll I be at risk of anysort?

You get the Dunkin' Donuts mobile app and add the card to it and use mobile pay (they just scan it at the register)

And there's no risk. My cards are fully guaranteed.

Olaf

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:01:29 PM

are these legit? or the does balance go bad?

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: