Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:44:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jackson Palmer thinks you are all "white libertarian bros"  (Read 1272 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TaunSew (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 01:11:43 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2015, 01:22:32 AM by TaunSew

Neckbeard Jackson Palmer with his great "wisdom"

http://www.coindesk.com/dogecoin-founder-bitcoin-toxic/

Coming from a guy who thinks libertarians are bad and yet he himself associates with convicted terrorists, alleged pedophiles and recently just partnered up with a slumlord who runs slums in the United States.     Roll Eyes  Yeah Palmer I'm sure you, judging by the characters you associate with, are really going to turn this industry all around.   Cheesy  You are an idiot  Cheesy

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 01:25:59 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2015, 02:05:28 AM by iGotSpots

Looks like someone ran out of DOGE to sell. What a surprise

I'm definitely not a Libertarian

Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 01:35:38 AM

"If it's white, it's wrong" is all the rage nowadays.

Other than that, he's mostly right.  Look at Ryanpumperscams or whatever his name is and his crew of pumptards who gloat at scamming money from newcomers in crypto space. 
JackRipper

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 02:19:17 AM

That's no all he said. Most of what he said is 100% correct. The OP should read what he said, not what others said about what he said.

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 02:23:29 AM

Fact is: the community is very white male dominated, and there are a lot of anarcho-libertarian beliefs caught up in crypto which many of us really don't agree with. He's no dummy.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
MisterGreen

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 03:19:06 AM

Fact is: the community is very white male dominated, and there are a lot of anarcho-libertarian beliefs caught up in crypto which many of us really don't agree with. He's no dummy.

Okay, but how would you want to change that?!
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 06:27:31 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2015, 06:38:33 AM by DecentralizeEconomics

Obviously, he's a COMMUNIST!

Calling it a "hotbed for scams", Palmer also expressed an overall fatigue at stories indicating that people have lost money.

Says the man who made money by convincing idiots to purchase a non-physical coin because it had a doggy on it.  Such WOW!

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 11:33:52 AM

Yes the irony is huge. Quit an industry full of scammers after my massive scamcoin starts to fail. The only fail is one Jackson Palmer
solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 02:33:41 PM

Fact is: the community is very white male dominated

Actually the crypto world is dominated by Han Chinese, not white males.

Yes this western speaking forum may be dominated by white males, but so is the tech industry as a whole. Instead of whining about it people like Palmer should be doing more community outreach into urban areas to recruit minorities into the computer culture but the liberal philosophy is to just blame everyone else for their grievances and engage in self hatred.

and there are a lot of anarcho-libertarian beliefs caught up in crypto which many of us really don't agree with. He's no dummy.

So why are you in crypto anyway? It is the exact opposite of big government Keynesian economics where you just solve economic problems through more inflation and paying off debt with debt. What I find strange too is how many Marxists there are in the crypto community around here yet I can't find any connection as to how Bitcoin can bring about a communist world. How can workers own the means of a decentralized production world?
Liquid71

Activity: 835

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 08:18:16 PM

Palmer is a clown

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:14:35 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2015, 10:53:18 AM by BlindMayorBitcorn

Yes this western speaking forum may be dominated by white males, but so is the tech industry as a whole. Instead of whining about it people like Palmer should be doing more community outreach into urban areas to recruit minorities into the computer culture but the liberal philosophy is to just blame everyone else for their grievances and engage in self hatred.

and there are a lot of anarcho-libertarian beliefs caught up in crypto which many of us really don't agree with. He's no dummy.

So why are you in crypto anyway? It is the exact opposite of big government Keynesian economics where you just solve economic problems through more inflation and paying off debt with debt. What I find strange too is how many Marxists there are in the crypto community around here yet I can't find any connection as to how Bitcoin can bring about a communist world. How can workers own the means of a decentralized production world?

Solid post, bro. You're clearly no dummy either.

Now riddle me this: have we seen any real (not just parasitic) venture capital in the space?

"I've yet to see a bitcoin business receive VC funding that has a provable business model (ie: one that generates profit) outside of exchanges and merchant services who simply take a slice of their customers' business," he said.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 01:46:23 AM

Solid post, bro. You're clearly no dummy either.

Now riddle me this: have we seen any real (not just parasitic) venture capital in the space?

"I've yet to see a bitcoin business receive VC funding that has a provable business model (ie: one that generates profit) outside of exchanges and merchant services who simply take a slice of their customers' business," he said.

lol there isn't such a thing as a non parasitic VC, something that is lost on much of the crypto community.
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:29:08 AM

Palmer is Wolong  Grin

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:44:21 AM

Why haven't they offered us one single shred of innovation or progress then?

Their exchanges might make lots of noise, but I could turn Papua New Guinea into a world capital of BTC trading by setting up zero fee ones there as well.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:01:06 PM

Why haven't they offered us one single shred of innovation or progress then?

innovations for what? tis currency (n trading) not a rocketship to mars.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1406

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:43:28 PM

Neckbeard Jackson Palmer with his great "wisdom"

http://www.coindesk.com/dogecoin-founder-bitcoin-toxic/

Coming from a guy who thinks libertarians are bad and yet he himself associates with convicted terrorists, alleged pedophiles and recently just partnered up with a slumlord who runs slums in the United States.     Roll Eyes  Yeah Palmer I'm sure you, judging by the characters you associate with, are really going to turn this industry all around.   Cheesy  You are an idiot  Cheesy

I love the red spots in his face.  So funny.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:23:02 PM

What happened here is so clear it hurts: This guy thought he created the next big thing after Bitcoin, he thought he would start a billion dollar industry with his memecoin, but guess what, no one gives a shit about the stupid coin anymore and the fad died out. Now he's all butthurt about it and starts bashing crypto as a whole. What a clown.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1406

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:51:31 PM

What happened here is so clear it hurts: This guy thought he created the next big thing after Bitcoin, he thought he would start a billion dollar industry with his memecoin, but guess what, no one gives a shit about the stupid coin anymore and the fad died out. Now he's all butthurt about it and starts bashing crypto as a whole. What a clown.

Lol.  Quite the opposite.  He started Doge as a joke and was surprised it caught on.

Jackson Palmer got butthurt because the Dogecoin community would have nothing to do with Neu when he tried to promote it at /r/dogecoin.  https://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/33hdvo/feedback_needed_neucoin_distribution_to_dogecoin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:55:44 PM

Lol.  Quite the opposite.  He started Doge as a joke and was surprised it caught on.

Jackson Palmer got butthurt because the Dogecoin community would have nothing to do with Neu when he tried to promote it at /r/dogecoin.  https://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/33hdvo/feedback_needed_neucoin_distribution_to_dogecoin

Ugh. I'm suddenly significantly less sympathetic. Roll Eyes

solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:58:51 PM

And what did he expect? He called Doge followers a "cult" last year lol. This guy is so tone deaf.   He should have done like Tom did from Myspace when offered a fortune to cash out, take the money and run, because doge was a fad. I think it will live on and it has a strong following don't get me wrong but it won't be the 100 million market cap phenomenon it once was.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: