Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:37:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Starbucks TRANSFER Card for 10-15% ☆★☆★☆★!!!! [VERIFY] [LEGIT 100%]  (Read 6743 times)
y0skyl (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:26:32 PM

All card for 12% go make your order right now , u have a chance to receive a 20$ gift Smiley!
I will be online in 1h to make all ur statbucks
Yuwong2020

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:38:02 PM

Does anyone know if this guy is the real deal ? Because this guy claims that his cards never die ... Is that even possible ? Please some one let me know if he is the real deal ?and why does he have a bad rating?
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:44:22 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2015, 03:27:01 PM by sandy-is-fine

Does anyone know if this guy is the real deal ? Because this guy claims that his cards never die ... Is that even possible ? Please some one let me know if he is the real deal ?and why does he have a bad rating?

every sellar of starbuck has bad rating usully from same 2 people. check them all out.  reason 4 bad rating is that price is too cheap so u have to think & use ur own mind and decide.    "cards never die" well i boght 2 sofar and they didnt died  but ymmv.    read the rating reason.  

beware - sellar seems to have vanish with many people money (incudeing mine).
itsrainingdicks

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:47:19 PM

I'm supposed to receive shortly And I'll let you know
ShetKid

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:58:21 PM

I doubt it, the only way to get such discounts is to get the cards through some illegal way, and that is generally through carding. So once Star bucks realizes that, they will cancel the card.
y0skyl (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:07:27 PM

I doubt it, the only way to get such discounts is to get the cards through some illegal way, and that is generally through carding. So once Star bucks realizes that, they will cancel the card.

I DONT DO ANY LEGAL WAY , ALL THOSES CARD ARE GOT BY ME AND MY FRIEND WITH SOME GIFTS , there is no any illegal way , so please before u say something inform yourself , + i'am someone who sell quickly , trusted seller and always here to listen to you guys , just sometimes i can't get 400cards / day , so please be patient!

Thanks you all ,

Still selling at 12%!
ShetKid

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:10:31 PM

I DONT DO ANY LEGAL WAY , ALL THOSES CARD ARE GOT BY ME AND MY FRIEND WITH SOME GIFTS , there is no any illegal way , so please before u say something inform yourself , + i'am someone who sell quickly , trusted seller and always here to listen to you guys , just sometimes i can't get 400cards / day , so please be patient!

Thanks you all ,

Still selling at 12%!

Alright, I won't question you, but would still like to see after 1 month if the people who bought balance from you still have it available. I am instead interested myself, and might buy if it is
MisteredF

Activity: 437

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:12:38 PM

Thanks you all ,

Still selling at 12%!

LOL You need to fix that.  Did you check your PM ?
y0skyl (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:23:43 PM

Thanks you all ,

Still selling at 12%!

LOL You need to fix that.  Did you check your PM ?

I just got my computer mate , yes i'am checking them all i responded to you , sorry for the delay!
itsrainingdicks

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:25:07 PM

I'm supposed to receive shortly And I'll let you know

Received Starbucks from OP. so far so good
y0skyl (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:32:07 PM

Received Starbucks from OP. so far so good

Its a pleasure to deal with you mate , hope you will enjoy your coffe Smiley!
y0skyl (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:38:36 PM

GOING TO BE BACK ONLINE TONIGHT , ALL POEPLE WHO WILL ORDER BEFORE I COMEBACK HAVE THE 13% RATING TO BUY !
ssateneth
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:43:24 PM

Pretty funny that 90% of the posts in this thread that have non-zero trust have red negative trust.  Roll Eyes

ShetKid

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:54:05 PM

Pretty funny that 90% of the posts in this thread that have non-zero trust have red negative trust.  Roll Eyes

Yeah, I thought the same, I only see newbies vouching for him for now, Also seems he isn't accepting escrow for it right now. Would be good to get reviews from Member ranks and over, who are not probably alts of the op.
MisteredF

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:35:44 PM

Problem with this "trust" stuff (not referring to this thread or this seller but in general) is you always need to read BOTH sides of it. Lots of it is "retribution" meaning "you scammed me so I left you a neg" then you negged me back with some kind of BS comment.  Anyone can "red" anyone here just for the fun of it or just for some BS reason

Not much worse than thinking about the fact that ANY account owned by anyone here (hero included)  and all other accounts get bought and sold here like, ummmm, Starbucks cards so you never can be 100% who they are in some cases.  Cheesy 

I don't put a lot of "trust" in "trust"  unless you have  read it all carefully and see where & how it originated and which "red" came first. I've been scammed by a number of Sbx sellers.  Soon as I neg them I get it right back.  Some people won't neg others because they are afraid of the retribution which never gets removed. Since I never sell anything here I really don't care.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:38:18 PM

I may want some cards. Can you do deal on many cards?
y0skyl (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 03:13:24 AM

Wtf man comon , stop saying shit , u know its all good buyer , and some member are 3 star and good member , pleae don't say shit if u don't know thanks.
y0skyl (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 03:39:25 AM

Problem with this "trust" stuff (not referring to this thread or this seller but in general) is you always need to read BOTH sides of it. Lots of it is "retribution" meaning "you scammed me so I left you a neg" then you negged me back with some kind of BS comment.  Anyone can "red" anyone here just for the fun of it or just for some BS reason

Not much worse than thinking about the fact that ANY account owned by anyone here (hero included)  and all other accounts get bought and sold here like, ummmm, Starbucks cards so you never can be 100% who they are in some cases.  Cheesy 

I don't put a lot of "trust" in "trust"  unless you have  read it all carefully and see where & how it originated and which "red" came first. I've been scammed by a number of Sbx sellers.  Soon as I neg them I get it right back.  Some people won't neg others because they are afraid of the retribution which never gets removed. Since I never sell anything here I really don't care.

Just sended ur starbuck , hope you will be an example for the poeple who says that no trusted member lol! have a good cofffee mate!
y0skyl (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 03:41:36 AM

I may want some cards. Can you do deal on many cards?

Yes bro just contact me!
MisteredF

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 03:50:36 AM

Card loaded with $100 as promised and is fine for now (10 minutes so far!  Cheesy ).   Hopefully it stays good as I have a few others to use up first (I'm addicted!). 

For those who say all of these cards eventually go bad, I have a couple going back probably around 6 months and a couple more from late December that are still good.  The sellers are long gone but cards remain good.  I have been scammed a number of times as well.  Most sellers do disappear when their cards start crashing and some are outright thieves (right Dannyboy wherever or whoever you are now Wink ).
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: