Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:05:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Starbucks TRANSFER Card for 10-15% ☆★☆★☆★!!!! [VERIFY] [LEGIT 100%]  (Read 6742 times)
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 10:12:00 PM

Taking all orders right now! IF U WANNA ORDER AND GET IT 2second after ITS THE TIME NOW!  

2 seconds?   wheres my 2 cards from 2 weeks ago?  

NO ONE SEND HIM ANYTHING TILL ALL THE PEOPLE WHO GOT NOTHING GET WHAT THEY  ALREADY PAY FOR 2 WEEK AGO!!

if it smells like fish it must be fishy.  this guy smells like scammy fish.

his account may have been compromised also... so yes nobody send anything until the backlog is resolved.

i agree .... i think lot of accounts were. best way is to look at how  writes previous old messages.
DaRude
Legendary

Activity: 2833
Merit: 1851

In order to dump coins one must have coins

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:12:29 AM

Taking all orders right now! IF U WANNA ORDER AND GET IT 2second after ITS THE TIME NOW!

Is this a joke?  Undecided i sent you PMs yet you don't reply but post this?  Huh

"Feeeeed me Roger!"  -Bcash
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:37:16 AM

Is this a joke?  Undecided i sent you PMs yet you don't reply but post this?  Huh

this is obviously someone who stole the op's login or its the op guy on drugs so its a double whammy scammy!   dumb & dumber.  grate title for a movie.  now u get 2 thiefs for the price of one.
y0skyl (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:28:49 PM

What sup everyone! Since i made alot of shopping in frenchs forums , i discovered this one receltnly and today i'am SELLING STARBUCK EGIFT CARD AND STARBUCK TRANSFER FOR ONLY 15% OF THE PRICE!

AFTER SO MANY SELLS , THE PRICE GOING TO BE 15% FOR THE FIRST PURCHASE AND 10% FOR ALL THE NEXT PURCHASES! THIS GOING TO BE APPLIED BY 1st may !

So the prices are :

FOR A 20$ TRANSFER  : 2.2$ (( ONLY BEFORE FIRST MAY GO ASAP!!!))

50$ TRANSFER : 7$

FOR A 100$ TRANSFER : 15$!!!!!!!

ITS SAME PRICE FOR E-CARD , JUST TELL ME HOW MUCH U WANT!

GUYS I HAVE ONLY US Starbuck , so before u pay make sure its US u need and not
Canadiannor uk etc.

Payment accepted :

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC BITCOIN ONLY FOR NOW!

You go first, and then I will send it to you , i promise you , you will get the most satisfied service , if something going wrong , i will remplace you the funds , more even sometimes ill give you a 5-10$ FREE![/b]

HOW TO CONTACT ME :
SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE IN BITCOIN FORUM OR PLEASE EMAIL ME :

email : imskylinek@gmail.com

Happy to deal with serious poeple , you will get more than satisfied trust me , First 2people will get 30$ FOR ONLY 2$ IN
 BITCOIN GO ASAP!

In order to eliminate any CREDIT CARD FRAUD SUSPICIONS I would like to specify that : ALL MY ORDERS ARE PAID WITH GIFT CARDS !!!

Feedback from customers Smiley! ( Maybe soon you will be there soon Wink )

Did my second transaction with this guy just now and he sent it over very quickly after I went first.

Again so far so good, previous balance stayed usable and did not die so hoping for the best again.

$$$ added to my card sucsesfully.  so far for the first 10 minits Cheesy all is good.  will give it couple day to make sure it sticks.  Smiley   thanks for fast deliver.  hopfully it will last till i can use it all up.  i better start drinking rite now!

Got $100 transfer. Sent fast. I'll see how long it lasts.

OP did a 40% up front transfer, I tested out the funds and send full  BTC payment. OP sent remaining 60% very quickly.

So far so good, will post if anything goes wrong.

.  i bought 2 card from seller and so far both r still good and used over 10 time by me and gf.  easily spended what i paid so rest is plus.  for 15$ or what his  price is today Cheesy its been good deal for me of course ymmv.  

Bought 2 cards $50 at 10%. Will buy more if they last long

OP did a 40% up front transfer, I tested out the funds and send full  BTC payment. OP sent remaining 60% very quickly.

Received Starbucks from OP. so far so good

Card loaded with $100 as promised and is fine for now (10 minutes so far!  Cheesy ).   Hopefully it stays good as I have a few others to use up first (I'm addicted!).  
chri521

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:36:34 PM

dude reply to your PM's skypes emails and pay up for all those who have been waiting!
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 07:16:18 PM

FAKE   FRAUD  SCAM

DO NOT SEND THIS SELLER ANY PAYMENT!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!!!
chri521

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 07:35:23 PM

FAKE   FRAUD  SCAM

Definitely, this isn't the same guy. Account compromised.

FRAUD ALERT
y0skyl (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 02:16:10 PM

What sup everyone! Since i made alot of shopping in frenchs forums , i discovered this one receltnly and today i'am SELLING STARBUCK EGIFT CARD AND STARBUCK TRANSFER FOR ONLY 15% OF THE PRICE!

AFTER SO MANY SELLS , THE PRICE GOING TO BE 15% FOR THE FIRST PURCHASE AND 10% FOR ALL THE NEXT PURCHASES! THIS GOING TO BE APPLIED BY 1st may !

So the prices are :

GUYS I HAVE ONLY US Starbuck , so before u pay make sure its US u need and not
Canadiannor uk etc.

Payment accepted :

You go first, and then I will send it to you , i promise you , you will get the most satisfied service , if something going wrong , i will remplace you the funds , more even sometimes ill give you a 5-10$ FREE![/b]

HOW TO CONTACT ME :

Happy to deal with serious poeple , you will get more than satisfied trust me , First 2people will get 30$ FOR ONLY 2$ IN
 BITCOIN GO ASAP!

In order to eliminate any CREDIT CARD FRAUD SUSPICIONS I would like to specify that : ALL MY ORDERS ARE PAID WITH GIFT CARDS !!!

Did my second transaction with this guy just now and he sent it over very quickly after I went first.

Again so far so good, previous balance stayed usable and did not die so hoping for the best again.

$$$ added to my card sucsesfully.  so far for the first 10 minits Cheesy all is good.  will give it couple day to make sure it sticks.  Smiley   thanks for fast deliver.  hopfully it will last till i can use it all up.  i better start drinking rite now!

.  i bought 2 card from seller and so far both r still good and used over 10 time by me and gf.  easily spended what i paid so rest is plus.  for 15$ or what his  price is today Cheesy its been good deal for me of course ymmv.  

Card loaded with $100 as promised and is fine for now (10 minutes so far!  Cheesy ).   Hopefully it stays good as I have a few others to use up first (I'm addicted!).  

Holy shit who my account got hacked??!! Wtf and he made all thoses omg
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:15:43 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2015, 01:04:26 AM by sandy-is-fine

FAKE   FRAUD  SCAM

YOU WILL GET NOTHING!

FRAUD ALERT
y0skyl (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 08:04:33 PM

So the prices are :

Payment accepted :

HOW TO CONTACT ME :

BITCOIN GO ASAP!

IF U WANT A GOOD SERVICE , NO SCAM ETC. I'AM BACK CONTACT ME I'AM TAKING ORDERS BY 2min max!
Bluemoonvn

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 08:41:07 PM

I sent you 0.0210765 to your 18eu2KjdmfH8mgiwomP9H1JcCcNFFzETvB . Send me the gc please
Amylee223

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:41:51 PM

I sent you 0.0210765 to your 18eu2KjdmfH8mgiwomP9H1JcCcNFFzETvB . Send me the gc please

Good luck getting it. This guy is a scammer. I've been waiting weeks for mine.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 12:59:01 AM

you've been had bro' !
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 12:59:28 AM

FAKE   FRAUD  SCAM

YOU WILL GET NOTHING. 

FRAUD ALERT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: