Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:33:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Build a Brain-to-Brain Internet  (Read 391 times)
kevinmauro (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:20:51 AM

"How to Build a Brain-to-Brain Internet: Proof-of-Humanity Blockchains as a Foundation for Brain-to-Brain Security"

this is not a digital currency.

e-mail me for white paper. your feedback appreciated. braininternetproject@gmail.com

kevinmauro (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 09:01:05 PM

i have a solid group of about 5 people, but i'd like to get it to about a dozen.

A proof-of-humanity blockchain would function as an identity network for decentralized elections and governments. Rather than relying on a one-cpu-one-vote protocol, the protocol would be one-human-one-vote. Digitally signed blocks can limit hashing power and prohibit artificial intelligence from overtaking the network. While POW relies on a computationally impossible series of mathematical problems, POH relies on computationally impossible biology.

This is not a currency system; this is not a replacement for bitcoin. Bitcoin is utilized in a POH to prevent spam in brain-to-service connections (though other types of transactions would be feeless, due to their unconscious/involuntary initiation). Thus, the two protocols are complementary. In a couple decades, this network could truly be bitcoin's 'killer app'.

Please e-mail braininternetproject@gmail.com if you're interested in reviewing the paper. Optionally, please describe your involvement in bitcoin (only relevant if I get more than 10 people interested).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: