Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:50:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Limited addition crypto art, Knife, Microsoul+Lealana  (Read 4493 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
moonrock (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 02:41:40 AM

Really tempted to make an offer on some of your coins, but considering you are new and have set it up as a self moderated topic really sets off alarm bells that I can't silence  Undecided

I know escrow is always an option but that just adds more time and expense to the transaction

Moderating a topic makes sense to me as you can remove trolling if ever needed. Escrow can be used of course and I would expect the costs negligible to the transaction?

You are welcome to make offers and we can navigate the transaction after price discovery.

I am most reasonable and will remain flexible.

moonrock
IronMarvel2

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 03:03:37 AM

There have been a few offers flying around for the coins but it is the cryptoart that has received less interest. For the price and numbered release I cant believe they have not sold, thoughts were that people think its too good to be true?

I think the problem with the art is, that it is still not sold out at cryptoart. Only 35 pieces each, but still availible at original seller after so long time on the market.
The high price is only justified by the low number of production... but it seems that the demand is still not high enough.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BITCOIN-ENGRAVE - CUSTOM BITCOIN ENGRAVE | KEYCHAINS | BRACELETS | WALLETS | COINS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
moonrock (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 03:15:44 PM

There have been a few offers flying around for the coins but it is the cryptoart that has received less interest. For the price and numbered release I cant believe they have not sold, thoughts were that people think its too good to be true?

I think the problem with the art is, that it is still not sold out at cryptoart. Only 35 pieces each, but still availible at original seller after so long time on the market.
The high price is only justified by the low number of production... but it seems that the demand is still not high enough.

The art is going for $1099 USD and here I am selling for $850 with another $150 USD for value for first buyer. The pieces are absolute quality and will eventually sell out. If you ever wanted to get one I will be the cheapest to get it.

moonrock
moonrock (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 06:35:22 AM

Hey guys,

Market has fired up and after a fair few bids flying about the 25 BTC coin will likely sell this week. I will ask the buyer to post here confirming the trade.

I can confirm there are offers over 1 BTC closer to my original ask of 1.5 BTC. Somebody has a decent price valid for 24hrs to execute the sale (waiting to hear back).

Heres some more brilliant shots of the coins and knife. Still cant embed photos  Angry

astrocity1981

Activity: 343
Merit: 254

From The New World

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 06:07:30 AM

25BTC redeemed sold.
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 03:20:16 PM

Are you open to trades? PM me if you are. I am interested in the five 2014 microsoul coins and maybe a bitcoin knife.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 2201

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 12:40:22 PM

Prices for the CryptoArt?

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Eodguy149

Activity: 578
Merit: 554

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:50:42 PM

Has the 2011 Redeemed 25BTC Casascius been sold or is it still available?

"Initial Success or Total Failure"
moonrock (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:30:47 AM

25 BTC Casascius is MIA through the postal system with the last logged entry in the USA. There is now a $1200 bounty for the identification of the new owner. If you see this coin for sale or display you are welcome to contact me immediately. Escrow has returned funds to the buyer and I am out of pocket. Any valuable information will pay up to $150 USD. Thank you.

TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:46:55 AM

25 BTC Casascius is MIA through the postal system with the last logged entry in the USA. There is now a $1200 bounty for the identification of the new owner. If you see this coin for sale or display you are welcome to contact me immediately. Escrow has returned funds to the buyer and I am out of pocket. Any valuable information will pay up to $150 USD. Thank you.

How long ago was the last tracking movement? Sometimes it fails to update but still is enroute....
moonrock (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:20:47 AM

Fuck-n-A   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Was is sent registered mail?? Did it have insurance??
For that price, I sure hope so.
If not, print a copy of the tracking, go to local post office and raise hell.............If you make enough noise, they will find your package!!

It is a redeemed coin and was sent pack and track. First and last time I will step outside of registered mail.

How long ago was the last tracking movement? Sometimes it fails to update but still is enroute....

Last tracking movement was over 2 months. The coin is well and truly possessed now.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:37:00 AM

Was the packed signed for? What does the last tracking entry say? Was the coin shipped internationally? How was the coin sent (USPS, FedEx, ect)?
moonrock (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:44:30 AM

Was the packed signed for? What does the last tracking entry say? Was the coin shipped internationally? How was the coin sent (USPS, FedEx, ect)?

The package wasn't signed and last logged "in transit". It was sent Australia Post and then entered the hands of USPS. The support system is bordering useless and I still await the detailed investigation notes for a third party investigation.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:22:30 AM

The package wasn't signed and last logged "in transit". It was sent Australia Post and then entered the hands of USPS. The support system is bordering useless and I still await the detailed investigation notes for a third party investigation.

Who was the escrow agent that handled the transaction? I am somewhat surprised that they released funds in escrow if you have a tracking number that reflects still being in transit. Do you have an image of the waybill with the tracking number and delivery address on it?

If you want to PM me the tracking number then I can take a look, however if you had that much money on the line I would think you probably would have uncovered any stone that there is to be uncovered.
moonrock (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:21:08 AM

Who was the escrow agent that handled the transaction? I am somewhat surprised that they released funds in escrow if you have a tracking number that reflects still being in transit. Do you have an image of the waybill with the tracking number and delivery address on it?

If you want to PM me the tracking number then I can take a look, however if you had that much money on the line I would think you probably would have uncovered any stone that there is to be uncovered.

Blazed handled escrow professionally.

Here are the last details;
In transit
Customer Enquiry lodged
11:40am Wed 10 Feb Brisbane City, QLD
Previous event
In transit
Arrived at facility in destination country
9:41pm Sat 30 Jan NEW YORK (US)

Take note: It is a redeemed coin.

Once Australia post release the notes I will have a more detailed analysis. Apparently they are waiting on USPS...

TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 10:53:19 AM

It is a redeemed coin and was sent pack and track. First and last time I will step outside of registered mail.

Sorry for your loss  Undecided At least I am happy to see it was a redeemed coin, else would it have been a pretty hard blow.

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
moonrock (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:21:26 AM

Blazed handled escrow professionally.

Here are the last details;
In transit
Customer Enquiry lodged
11:40am Wed 10 Feb Brisbane City, QLD
Previous event
In transit
Arrived at facility in destination country
9:41pm Sat 30 Jan NEW YORK (US)

Take note: It is a redeemed coin.

Once Australia post release the notes I will have a more detailed analysis. Apparently they are waiting on USPS...

Does your track number work at USPS.com?  It may give more detail if typed in there?
Many times they carry over from your country.
It may have never left US customs in New York.......Huh?

You should be able to phone the customs office and at least get some info if the package is there or not.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection  
Federal Government Office
Address: 1 Pennsylvania Plaza, New York, NY 10119
Phone:(646) 733-3100

Thanks

I have been all over USPS and the trail just drops off. I have been very busy and will resume the search shortly. Flick me your BTC address in PM  Smiley
moonrock (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:00:02 AM

Good ol fashioned bump
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 2201

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 11:13:15 AM

You never answered this question. Cheesy

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
moonrock (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:23:34 AM

You never answered this question. Cheesy

Sorry Mitchell! Here are the prices:

Patriot - Alexander Fedosov
https://i.imgur.com/nS239S0.jpg Certificate link http://imgur.com/zeTvnyV $950USD
Chinese Girl - Alexander Fedosov
https://i.imgur.com/0GMnN5N.jpg Certificate link http://imgur.com/0GMnN5N $900USD
See what Tomorrow brings - Nina Y
https://i.imgur.com/UFycU0R.jpg $650
https://i.imgur.com/AA99TJb.jpg Certificate link http://imgur.com/UFycU0R

I dont need to sell anymore but will keep the low prices for a little longer  Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: