Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:23:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying MSDN / BizSpark / DreamSpark Invites, Admins & Keys  (Read 1207 times)
vurezo (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 09:54:34 AM

Hey, I've got a lot of buyers and I'm looking to build a network of sellers of MSDN/BizSpark/DreamSpark Invites, Admins and/or Product Keys.

If you think you can offer this at a competetive pricing, then please contact me:

Skype: vurezo (picture of a painting of some guys face, says I'm from Russia (not true though), NOT A CAT)
Email: vurezo@gmail.com
XMPP (I don't use it that often): vurezo@njs.netlab.cz

HF PM verify: http://www.hackforums.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=1918708
vurezo (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:10:56 AM

Bumping this as my list of legitimate sellers is still short, most I've met are straight up scammers.
ABitNut

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 01:32:18 AM

Quoted.

Hey, I've got a lot of buyers and I'm looking to build a network of sellers of MSDN/BizSpark/DreamSpark Invites, Admins and/or Product Keys.

If you think you can offer this at a competetive pricing, then please contact me:

Skype: vurezo (picture of a painting of some guys face, says I'm from Russia (not true though), NOT A CAT)
Email: vurezo@gmail.com
XMPP (I don't use it that often): vurezo@njs.netlab.cz

HF PM verify: http://www.hackforums.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=1918708

My keys are from Dreamspark except Office 2013 Pro Plus is from MPN in case you're interested in.
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 01:39:44 AM

ughhh the hackforums members that come over here are always so scammy..
vurezo (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 05:58:55 AM

ughhh the hackforums members that come over here are always so scammy..
I could imagine, there sure is a lot of scammers on HackForums, although nowhere close to as many as there are on here, so perhaps they all came over here.
vurezo (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:11:21 AM

I'm still looking to buy this as my main supplier is out of Microsoft Office 2013 Pro Plus, if you have a good stock of that specific key, then I am extra interested. Thanks in advance.
MarkCara

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

MS & Adobe keys. BestPriceSoft@protonmail.com

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 05:38:39 AM

I'm still looking to buy this as my main supplier is out of Microsoft Office 2013 Pro Plus, if you have a good stock of that specific key, then I am extra interested. Thanks in advance.

I can supply large amount of Office 2013 Pro Plus, they're from MPN not from Bizspark so the price is high also.

FEEDBACK / Email: BestPriceSoft@protonmail.com / Skype: TtingTang (Check the Skype ID carefully, beware of imposters! Better contact me via email first if you're not sure)
CHEAP MICROSOFT WINDOWS OFFICE ADOBE KEYS [6YEARS+][70+ FEEDBACK][AUTOBUY]
vurezo (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:59:32 AM

I can supply large amount of Office 2013 Pro Plus, they're from MPN not from Bizspark so the price is high also.
I'm interested, let me know how high the price is, also, please contact me. Only being contacted by fucking Indians with 5 contacts on their Skype, no online presence and who just joined Bitcointalk...
MarkCara

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

MS & Adobe keys. BestPriceSoft@protonmail.com

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 06:32:11 AM

I'm interested, let me know how high the price is, also, please contact me. Only being contacted by fucking Indians with 5 contacts on their Skype, no online presence and who just joined Bitcointalk...

Price is $17/key
Thanks

FEEDBACK / Email: BestPriceSoft@protonmail.com / Skype: TtingTang (Check the Skype ID carefully, beware of imposters! Better contact me via email first if you're not sure)
CHEAP MICROSOFT WINDOWS OFFICE ADOBE KEYS [6YEARS+][70+ FEEDBACK][AUTOBUY]
vurezo (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 08:19:03 AM

Price is $17/key
Thanks
Sorry, that is not even close to the pricing I'm looking for, sorry.
hoangbaobin

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:16:11 PM

oh dude, talking with me on skype; Look no better prices can be offered from me for you. talk to me on skype dude for any MSDN accounts or even the genuine keys store - not from MSDN-RETAIL.
Boki21

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:28:24 PM

I have a lot of admin accounts for sale as of now, PM me and we can get in contact.
Stussy

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 05:13:09 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2017, 03:23:55 PM by Stussy

I sell everything you're looking for but don't keep all the keys on PayIvy.

Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1184265.msg13221990#msg13221990

I look forward to doing business with you Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: