Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:22:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITTREX VICTIMS APPEAL  (Read 2663 times)
Rolandvoda (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 11:19:29 AM

Bittrex is stealing our BITCOINS by stealing altcoins that we have paid many BITCOINS for and calling it DELISTING.

Poloniex is proof that this is not the case, that even though they delist a coin they also leave the option of withdrawal for unlimited periods of time, leaving the wallets online even for the coins that have broken blockchains.  I Find this COMMON SENSE and PROOF of good will and humane cooperation, where bittrex is proof of theft and violation of customers.

I , for one, have been "DISPOSSESED" of coins that i have paid over 10 BTC for, in a period of about one year.

They knowingly "Delete" our coins, even though they are in complete knowledge of the owner's amount. Last example is about 40000 SBIT for which i paid a load of btc, probably up to 0.5 or more, cannot precisely remember.

I do however have many screenshots and html files of my former possesions, which i consider stolen.

Anyone in this position please hold on to screenshots and html saves of the coins you own, which were supposedly "DELETED". The day comes when we will go to court and try to take back what is ours.

Please keep this topic posted, i will try to write daily so that other people, past and future victims see what is going on with this massive scam.

We need to form a coalition, bitcoin based, get enough money to pay a lawyer and strike back. These guys have no common sense whatsoever, complete CROOKS. I don't care where they are from.

PS : Why do you think they delete the history from time to time Huh You need to be kept quiet while they hold to YOUR COINS until the day they pump them on some second rate exchange and get your MONEY in their pockets.

I know there are many of us out here. DO NOT KEEP QUIET !!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 11:19:56 AM

Hm... Never had any issues with Bittrex.
Had with Craptsy few times and support damn slow.
Had with C-Cex but support is good and fast.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 11:20:30 AM

Why dont you withdraw your coins before they get delisted?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
CryptoSiD

Activity: 631

Former SuchPool Admin

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 11:20:44 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2015, 11:39:34 AM by CryptoSiD

FUD

EDIT: FAIL FUD.
primer-
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 11:22:27 AM

Bittrex is stealing our BITCOINS by stealing altcoins that we have paid many BITCOINS for and calling it DELISTING.

Poloniex is proof that this is not the case, that even though they delist a coin they also leave the option of withdrawal for unlimited periods of time, leaving the wallets online even for the coins that have broken blockchains.  I Find this COMMON SENSE and PROOF of good will and humane cooperation, where bittrex is proof of theft and violation of customers.

I , for one, have been "DISPOSSESED" of coins that i have paid over 10 BTC for, in a period of about one year.

They knowingly "Delete" our coins, even though they are in complete knowledge of the owner's amount. Last example is about 40000 SBIT for which i paid a load of btc, probably up to 0.5 or more, cannot precisely remember.

I do however have many screenshots and html files of my former possesions, which i consider stolen.

Anyone in this position please hold on to screenshots and html saves of the coins you own, which were supposedly "DELETED". The day comes when we will go to court and try to take back what is ours.

Please keep this topic posted, i will try to write daily so that other people, past and future victims see what is going on with this massive scam.

We need to form a coalition, bitcoin based, get enough money to pay a lawyer and strike back. These guys have no common sense whatsoever, complete CROOKS. I don't care where they are from.

PS : Why do you think they delete the history from time to time Huh You need to be kept quiet while they hold to YOUR COINS until the day they pump them on some second rate exchange and get your MONEY in their pockets.

Is this you ?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN9Qnl4WAK4&feature=youtu.be
naphariel

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 11:23:55 AM

Don't they send out emails prior to delisting markets, warning you to withdraw your coins?
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 11:24:15 AM

Don't they send out emails prior to delisting markets, warning you to withdraw your coins?

Of course they do

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
OVRGRO

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 11:37:28 AM

Of course they do

that's on top of the highlighted words at the top of the coins trading page... i also have a sneaking suspicion the coins he paid over 10 btc for were worth .1 total by delisting time
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 11:43:20 AM

+1

Bittrex is the best exchange out there.
hypermist

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 11:45:15 AM

All aboard the fud train
andrepierre

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 11:47:58 AM

More than enough time to withdraw your coins from Bittrex, you even receive e-mail alerts to withdraw your coins.

It is not Bittrex mistake.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 11:49:01 AM

Poloniex is proof that this is not the case, that even though they delist a coin they also leave the option of withdrawal for unlimited periods of time, leaving the wallets online even for the coins that have broken blockchains.  I Find this COMMON SENSE and PROOF of good will and humane cooperation, where bittrex is proof of theft and violation of customers.

You receive an email telling you that they will delist several coin a couple of week in advance,
so what is your problem with withdrawing those (dead) coin ?

and as said by many others, don't keep your coin on any exchange for unlimited of time...

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 12:04:55 PM

I probably also lost a bunch of useless coins when I wasn't following crypto for months but whatever. I'm not a big fan of bottrex but that's arguably the most popular exchange so if a coin gets delisted there that pretty much means the coins is dead. They should just send the coins back to the deposit address as a last ditch effort instead of taking them away though. But of course people should keep semi-important coins in their own wallets.

Although I think they should really keep trade histories much longer though (at least for users who don't trade as often as a bot would).

Not your keys, not your coins!
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 12:29:26 PM

Of course they do

Email received by me on March 28th:

Dear Stonehedgehashugeballs@aol.com

Thank you for using bittrex.com.

We will be removing the following wallets on April 1st, 2015. Once removed, we will not be able to retrieve your funds. Please remove all coins ASAP. Note, that some of these coins have broken blockchains where we will not be able to send coins.

We have flagged and warned on these wallets for at least 30 days and no exceptions will be made once the wallets are removed.

Symbol   Coin Name
CETI   Cetuscoin
XPC   PorkCoin
XSP   PoolStamp
2015   Twenty15
SBIT   SquareBit
GMC   GamerCoin
DS   DarkSwift
MEWN   MewnCoin
MOB   MobCoin
DP   DigitalPrice
ETD   EthereumDark
ONE   1Coin
DANK   DarkKush
WSTL   WhistleCoin
GHOST   GhostCoin
XCLD   XCloudCoin
MLS   MozzShare
XCASH   XCash
RIPO   RipoffCoin
JUDGE   JudgeCoin
XXX   XXXCoin
ISR   IsraelCoin

If you have coins in these wallets, please remove them by that date. Coin retreival after the removal date will not be possible. Thank you for your time and for trading at bittrex.com!

Best regards,
Bittrex Team
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 12:32:50 PM

^ I emptied my trash fairly recently but I seem to remember there was another email warning about those coins being delisted about a month earlier.  Could be wrong though...
Litecoinkid

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 12:36:12 PM

Bittrex is not a bank,just a trading exchange,remove your coins plenty of warning given.
rayday11

Activity: 344
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 04:16:00 PM

Read your email.
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:03:04 PM

+1

Bittrex is the best exchange out there.

+1 Agree also. Never had any issues. Bittrex is solid.

They send out emails well in advance of any delisting; and the coin is also marked within the trading interface noting an upcoming de-list.

Strato
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:44:01 PM

Let's be honest.

Rex is shit for long term viability.  It is built around P&D.  Then delist.  I have no doubt they utilize the fact that tons of delisted coins end up some how un-withdraw-able.  That is shady.

Polo seems to allow plenty of time to withdraw.

And Cryptsy has a solid rep as to NEVER delist ... and there are some pure shitty coins that justify a trimming of deadwood ... but to their credit they keep them trading and listed.

IMO
That makes Cry the NYSE.
Rex is the IPO Nasdaq

Polo is looking to be and Asset/Monero driven exchange.  Plus it also seems they have ceased to delist at this stage.

BUT NOBODY HAS OFFICIALLY STATED A POLICY ... this is just informal de facto MO

and yes Rex has a much better trade engine and the deposit transparency is cool  
and yes Cry is the infoseek crap-tastic user friendly GUI

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 05:57:22 PM

I agree with the op on the part that they could leave the wallets open for a longer time  Wink

An exchange like trex, which is well known and volume filled. Should not remove all these coins if the volume is less then 0.2 btc a day. A policy of 1-2 btc a month volume is more then enough imo
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: