Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:34:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NiceHash one-click Blockchain Lottery: play and win full 25 BTC block reward!  (Read 2319 times)
retes1234

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

https://dadice.com the #1 dice site

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 03:33:42 PM

It's called solo mining, but actually you got to buy lots of hashrate if you want your chance to win getting bigger. More hash, more chance.

OK I think this is clearly describe for this lottery game. We must rent hash from NiceHash for solo mining and if we need chances to win more we must rent more  Shocked

If i understand this game correctly, yes it is. This is like a short term contract solo cloud mining. You will need to pay for the time and the power you will rent and you hope to find a block

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 04:04:59 PM

It's called solo mining, but actually you got to buy lots of hashrate if you want your chance to win getting bigger. More hash, more chance.

OK I think this is clearly describe for this lottery game. We must rent hash from NiceHash for solo mining and if we need chances to win more we must rent more  Shocked

If i understand this game correctly, yes it is. This is like a short term contract solo cloud mining. You will need to pay for the time and the power you will rent and you hope to find a block

invest in hashes with solo mining short term contract is much risky gambling, pay plan is still confusing for me hard to understand what we get back for every 0.01 Btc invesment in solo mining?
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 04:10:13 PM

invest in hashes with solo mining short term contract is much risky gambling, pay plan is still confusing for me hard to understand what we get back for every 0.01 Btc invesment in solo mining?

I dont think you get what "solo mining" actually means, it is like an actual mining but it is not shared, you keep all 25 BTC in one block if you are able to get it, but the chances are slim, that is why the concept of nicehash on putting in the gambling section since solomining = gambling

For 0.01 BTC you get a chance to solomine , if you find a block, you keep 99.5 % of it which is 24.875 BTC

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 04:17:32 PM

This solo mining is very risky and need some capital.
In most cases, you would lose all your tickets.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 04:31:39 PM

This solo mining is very risky and need some capital.
In most cases, you would lose all your tickets.

The same analogic goes for the usual gambling sites it is risky and needs some capital but Yes, unlike any other gambling sites which offer the same chance no matter what your bet is.

In this "game" your chance goes higher if you got a higher bankroll but also the chances to get the block , in 24 hours if you are truly lucky enough , you could get more than a block which makes this worth to gamble.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 04:50:59 PM

I dont think you get what "solo mining" actually means, it is like an actual mining but it is not shared, you keep all 25 BTC in one block if you are able to get it, but the chances are slim, that is why the concept of nicehash on putting in the gambling section since solomining = gambling

For 0.01 BTC you get a chance to solomine , if you find a block, you keep 99.5 % of it which is 24.875 BTC

it means it will be like real solo mining who will mine that block first will get the whole bet amount there, that kind of gambling give high chance of winning with less amount but with 99.99% risk.
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 04:58:44 PM

it means it will be like real solo mining

No it is not "like a real" solo mining because it is a "real" solo mining.

who will mine that block first will get the whole bet amount there

You misunderstood again, you are really mining as of solo mining, and you dont get the whole bet but instead you got the whole BTC in one bitcoin block if you manage to find a block before the rental runs out of funds

with 99.99% risk.

Not really, as it has been described at the site and also due to the nature of mining, the more hashes you got, the higher your chance to get the block, of course there is a luck factor on it too

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
NiceHashSupport

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 02:17:00 PM

We have added optio  to quickly switch between NiceHash and WestHash. Prices of tickets on both services may not be always equal - one service can be cheaper (depending on current market). We suggest you to check both first and choose cheaper ticket. You use same login to access WestHash (no need to have two accounts).

Since there is not much demand for SHA256 hashing power, tickets are cheaper than when we introduced this service. Go on and check it out.

NiceHash.com - Largest Crypto-Mining Marketplace
nicehash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 885
Merit: 1006

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 02:36:13 PM

A few updates on the solo.nicehash.com site:

- added "Best Share" column to Users and Workers stats
- added "Where can I get statistic reports?" to our FAQ section (https://solo.nicehash.com/faq.htm)
- implemented found block notifications via Twitter ... each time a new block will be found a notification will be automatically posted to Twitter @NiceHashSolo - https://twitter.com/NiceHashSolo: therefore you're welcome to follow us on Twitter @NiceHashSolo Wink

Good luck on finding new blocks! Wink

Kind regards,
NiceHash

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: