Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:42:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Recommendations  (Read 417 times)
toodamntired (OP)

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 02:41:20 PM

I am looking for recommendations/advice on the following:

A good, reputable online wallet that has multi-currencies. I want one place where I can go and be able to accept as many different forms of alt coins as possible.

A good dice site

A good mining site, if one exists where i can actually turn a profit and get paid.

And a good investment site that allows small investments and is reputable.

Thanks in advance.

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 06:38:55 PM

A good, reputable online wallet that has multi-currencies. I want one place where I can go and be able to accept as many different forms of alt coins as possible.

There have been some attempts to create multi-currency wallets. But no one succeeded so far.
A good article to this topic is http://electronician.hubpages.com/hub/The-Best-Multi-Currency-Digital-Wallets-for-Bitcoin-and-other-Digital-Currencies
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:56:46 PM

Try xpool.ca

They have a thread on here that is ~12 months old, updates posted every payout (2-3 days) and generally available. I have only known about them a few weeks when they added Nxt and so far there has been nothing to complain about.
wagabee london

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 09:22:37 PM

a great investment is bitstake a great coin with great potencial and asn ascensión a community coin

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 10:10:32 AM

And a good investment site that allows small investments and is reputable.

I recommend you to use Nxt Asset Exchange. If you don't want to buy Nxt directly, you can buy assets also with Bitcoins using the Secure Asset exchange. You can find all listed assets with description on nxtreporting.com.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: