Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:09:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for people that will write a review for my bitcoin website  (Read 722 times)
panagot (OP)

Activity: 577
Merit: 314

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 05:32:14 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2015, 08:28:31 PM by panagot

Please send me a private message with how much you want to write a review and also please provide me with the link of your website or blog.

Thanks in advance

Below are the details for anyone who is interested:

The website is www.bitfortip.com

It enables users to tip & earn bitcoins by simple posting and answering inquiries from other members. How does it work. To be able to post a question you will need to fund your account with bitcoins. You then connect the question with a bitcoin reward of your choice (say for example 0.05 btc) that is being held in escrow. What happens next? When someone gives the right answer or information you were looking, you then manually release the reward and the 0.05BTC is credited to his btc wallet address.

Provide a little Bitcoin with bitfortip.com to give the incentive for people to search for you online in order to win the bitcoin reward.
kinnu

Activity: 552
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:45:19 AM

can I write a review of your site in other forums or only own website or blog.

P  A
              █████
▀████▄    ▄████▀
  ▀███   ████▀
    █▀ ▄███▀
      ███▀
    ▄██▀ ▄█▄
   ██▀   ████
 ▄█▀      ████▄
█▀         ▀▀▀▀▀

F  U  L

ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM
                    ▄█████▄▄▄                                        ▄██▀██████▄
         ▄██████ ▄▄▄███▄                                  ▄███▀▀ ████████
        ▄█████████ ▄▄▄ █                                ▄███ █▄██ ▀▀▄▄ █
        ████▀███▀ █████▀█                               ██▀█▄▄███ ██▄█▀
       ███▀ ▄  ██▀███ █                                ▄▄█▀██████▀▀
      ▄███▄▀███▄▄██▄ █                                █▄▄▄█████ █▄
     ███████▄ █ ████▀ █ █    ▄█████████▄                 █ █▀███▀▄████
     ▀███████ █ ██████▀██    ███ ▄▄ ████                  ▀▀▀▀▄▄███████
       ▀███████▄ ▀▀▄▄█ █     ███ ▄▄  ███                       █████████▄▄
          ▀▀██████ ▄▄▄██     ███▄▄▄▄▄███                     ▄▄ █████▀▀ ███▄▄▄
           █▄▄▄▀██ ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     █████▄         ███▄ █▀ ▄▄██ ▀  █████▄
     ▄▄███▄▄▀▀██ ▄▄▄         ███████████      █████▄       █  ▀█  ████ ██████   ███▄
   ▄██████████▄  ████▄        ▀▀▀███▀▀▀        █████ █▄   █    ██▄▄▄███   █▀     ███▄
   ███████████████████           █▀            ▀▀▀▀ ██  █▀▀██▄  █████▄▄█▀ ▄▄█▄██  █
  █████████████████████                       █▀████████ ███ ███▀▀█████▀ ▄████ ██▄██ 
  ██████ ███████████▄▀██      ▄█████            █▄ ▀█████▄ ▀█ ▀█▄  ███▀ ▄█████  ███ █
  ██████▄████████████▄ ▄   ████████▀             ▀█████████ ▀██ █▄▄█▀ ▄████████▀▀ ██▀
 ▄████▀▀█ ████████████ █  ██ ▀▀▀ ▄                   ▀▀█████ █▄ ▀██ ▄████  ▀█▀▄█████
 █▀▄▄▄▀▀█ ▄ ████████▀  ▄▄█████████                     ▀██ ▄███▄▄▄██ ██     ███▀ ███
 █▀▄▄▄██  ██████▀▀▄▄██████████▄▄█                      ██ ▄▄█▀█████ █ ███  ▄██▀  █████
  ████████ ▀▀ ▄▄███████▀▀                               ▀███▄▄▄▄▄██▄█▄▄██████▀  ██████
panagot (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 06:59:48 AM

Hi! Thanks for your reply.

I guess it's OK if the forums have to do with Bitcoins.

Send me a PM with the link and how much you want.

Provide a little Bitcoin with bitfortip.com to give the incentive for people to search for you online in order to win the bitcoin reward.
bittyfree

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

I like nuts

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:53:05 AM

Are paying for it? Or only adverising for your website?

panagot (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 08:58:12 AM

Are paying for it? Or only adverising for your website?

Hi. I didn't understand your post.

Do you mean if i am paying to do a review for my website? Yes.

Send me your offer along with your link of your website or blog with a private message.

BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 09:06:10 AM

so i have to review your website with my blog profile? okay i'll sent you pm
panagot (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 10:03:39 AM

so i have to review your website with my blog profile? okay i'll sent you pm

Thanks for waiting for your PM.

CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 10:10:48 AM

I'm not going to write anything for you but may I suggest that you should propose your websites to various websites like coindesk,coinbuzz and cointelegraph.
They might be kind enough for a press release. I doubt they'll just give you a press release, you may need to pay and it since they're mainstream websites, they possibly going to cost a lot. It will generate a substantial amount of visitors to your website however, so look into that.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
panagot (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 10:54:33 AM

I'm not going to write anything for you but may I suggest that you should propose your websites to various websites like coindesk,coinbuzz and cointelegraph.
They might be kind enough for a press release. I doubt they'll just give you a press release, you may need to pay and it since they're mainstream websites, they possibly going to cost a lot. It will generate a substantial amount of visitors to your website however, so look into that.

Thank you for your suggestion. I am aware of these sites and I know that they will probably cost a lot. That's why i am seeking for other websites. But I agree. They are mainstream websites that will generate a lot of traffic so I will get in contact with them too to see their rates.

kinnu

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:34:25 AM

I have written review in a forum please check details in pm.

P  A
              █████
▀████▄    ▄████▀
  ▀███   ████▀
    █▀ ▄███▀
      ███▀
    ▄██▀ ▄█▄
   ██▀   ████
 ▄█▀      ████▄
█▀         ▀▀▀▀▀

F  U  L

▄██████████▄  ████▄        ▀▀▀███▀▀▀        █████ █▄   █    ██▄▄▄███   █▀     ███▄
   ███████████████████           █▀            ▀▀▀▀ ██  █▀▀██▄  █████▄▄█▀ ▄▄█▄██  █
  █████████████████████                       █▀████████ ███ ███▀▀█████▀ ▄████ ██▄██ 
  ██████ ███████████▄▀██      ▄█████            █▄ ▀█████▄ ▀█ ▀█▄  ███▀ ▄█████  ███ █
  ██████▄████████████▄ ▄   ████████▀             ▀█████████ ▀██ █▄▄█▀ ▄████████▀▀ ██▀
 ▄████▀▀█ ████████████ █  ██ ▀▀▀ ▄                   ▀▀█████ █▄ ▀██ ▄████  ▀█▀▄█████
 █▀▄▄▄▀▀█ ▄ ████████▀  ▄▄█████████                     ▀██ ▄███▄▄▄██ ██     ███▀ ███
 █▀▄▄▄██  ██████▀▀▄▄██████████▄▄█                      ██ ▄▄█▀█████ █ ███  ▄██▀  █████
  ████████ ▀▀ ▄▄███████▀▀                               ▀███▄▄▄▄▄██▄█▄▄██████▀  ██████
bitkoof

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

CoinDesker

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 01:24:34 PM

Hi

We do not write press releases. A PR company does that and can send news to news@coindesk.com

You can't pay for a review on CoinDesk.com.

Many thanks

Keith
panagot (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 03:54:44 PM

I have written review in a forum please check details in pm.

Thank you. Check private message.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 05:46:35 PM

I can do this job and can write a 50 words review for 0.002 BTC. PM me if interested and I can submit on forums for this price.

panagot (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 09:30:23 PM

I can do this job and can write a 50 words review for 0.002 BTC. PM me if interested and I can submit on forums for this price.

Hi. Check your pm.

devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 02:15:14 AM

This reminds me a lot of Rugatu, can you send me further information about what you need done?

bitbets

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:27:19 AM

Sent you pm

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 03:50:56 AM

I don't own any website or blog but I still sent you a PM with details about where I can write this review. Let me know if it interests you.

kinnu

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:30:12 AM

received payment for my review thank you. I have another site I will send details in pm.

P  A
              █████
▀████▄    ▄████▀
  ▀███   ████▀
    █▀ ▄███▀
      ███▀
    ▄██▀ ▄█▄
   ██▀   ████
 ▄█▀      ████▄
█▀         ▀▀▀▀▀

F  U  L

panagot (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 06:04:22 AM

This reminds me a lot of Rugatu, can you send me further information about what you need done?

Sent you a PM.

panagot (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 08:22:09 PM

Anyone else interested on sending me an offer?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: