Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:24:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NETELLER forwarding service  (Read 454 times)
chmod755 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 05:39:00 PM

Many of you (myself included) ordered a NET+ card and now we cannot use our bitcoins to fund it. I'm offering to fund my account with bitcoin and forward the money to your NETELLER which will hopefully make the funds available for your card transactions.

Fees

None, because:

* I cannot guarantee that this actually works
* despite being a member for years I don't have any trade feedback on bitcointalk (escrow is possible) - please leave feedback if you're satisfied

Limitations

* only round sums like 10 EUR, 20 EUR, 30 EUR, ....
* only possible when I'm online (Skype: chmod755.) and my limits are not reached

scientific

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 12:42:59 PM

Many of you (myself included) ordered a NET+ card and now we cannot use our bitcoins to fund it. I'm offering to fund my account with bitcoin and forward the money to your NETELLER which will hopefully make the funds available for your card transactions.

Fees

None, because:

* I cannot guarantee that this actually works
* despite being a member for years I don't have any trade feedback on bitcointalk (escrow is possible) - please leave feedback if you're satisfied

Limitations

* only round sums like 10 EUR, 20 EUR, 30 EUR, ....
* only possible when I'm online (Skype: chmod755.) and my limits are not reached

Have you been able to try this with anyone? Does it work?
scientific

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:31:12 PM

Have you been able to try this with anyone? Does it work?

Not yet - send me a message if you wanna try it.

Well, I've recently found out myself this won't work. If someone deposited using bitcoin and sends you that money the same restrictions also apply to you, and there's no way for you to know beforehand except trusting the sender.
scientific

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:19:21 AM

Well, I've recently found out myself this won't work. If someone deposited using bitcoin and sends you that money the same restrictions also apply to you, and there's no way for you to know beforehand except trusting the sender.

So you tried using the NET+ card and it didn't work?

Yeah that's what happens, you can try it yourself. I'm guessing they're now internally separating your account balance between "normal funds" and "bitcoin funds". The normal part you can spend as usual while the remaining is blocked.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: