Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:50:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where are the most lies told?
Negotiating with a used car salesman - 2 (2.3%)
Telemarketer call - 2 (2.3%)
Door to door salesman - 2 (2.3%)
Wikipedia article - 2 (2.3%)
Political candidate speech - 50 (58.1%)
Congressman speaking to empty chamber - 0 (0%)
Sunday School class - 6 (7%)
Husband talking to wife - 4 (4.7%)
Wife talking to husband - 1 (1.2%)
Child talking to parents - 1 (1.2%)
Bitcointalk forum - 16 (18.6%)
Total Voters: 86

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll - Where are the most lies told?  (Read 6555 times)
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:35:00 PM

The most lies are said by a politician in an political speech on political n public stage.. I dont understand y people still believe in their false promises.. we are educated bt y do we commit same n same mistakes everytime?? we choose them as our leader bt what the do for us?? Time to think..
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 02:25:40 PM

I think it has to be political speech when the name of liars and cheaters comes the politicians names are on the top of the list. And its same in all countries they have tendency of committing false promises they will convince the public its for the betterment of society but generally it doesnt works post elections.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 02:33:43 PM

Nobody can defeat politicians. They are class actors and in fact the Film Industry should be ruled by them. They copy and paste the same speech while campaigning and throw tomatoes and slippers during political meetings.

Aggressor66

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 02:39:21 PM

Nobody can defeat politicians. They are class actors and in fact the Film Industry should be ruled by them. They copy and paste the same speech while campaigning and throw tomatoes and slippers during political meetings.

They should be hooked up to a lie detector with a BIG PUBLIC TV SCREEN every time they debate one another or make a speech.
If only politicians had the Pinocchio gene we could catch these liars every time.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 02:50:08 PM

They should be hooked up to a lie detector with a BIG PUBLIC TV SCREEN every time they debate one another or make a speech.
If only politicians had the Pinocchio gene we could catch these liars every time.

Still it will be useless as they speak lies with confidence. There are many politicians who have been a victim of sting operations and they have admitted that they are corrupt in those videos. Still they have gone ahead and said "It was my look alike who admitted to it" "The video is fake" There is a conspiracy against me" "My voice is dubbed" "I was threatened". Those lie detectors will break down as they might even be lying about their name and age.

Aggressor66

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 03:14:48 PM

Still it will be useless as they speak lies with confidence. There are many politicians who have been a victim of sting operations and they have admitted that they are corrupt in those videos. Still they have gone ahead and said "It was my look alike who admitted to it" "The video is fake" There is a conspiracy against me" "My voice is dubbed" "I was threatened". Those lie detectors will break down as they might even be lying about their name and age.

I guess you are wright, it wouldn't work, the best liars (politicians) are those that believe the lie.
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 03:17:52 PM

Lies are told everywhere around us You can't afford this group of people that they only lie Lies are told for many reasons it might be for personal benefit or professional benefit or else financial benefit a small kid lies thats an innocence you can't say that he is a liar.  Grin Grin
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 09:25:01 AM

Politicians lies  in every stage of life. They dont stick to their promises people knows it but still everyone votes them.
People have a hope that every politician will not be the same and someone will think of country first and then is personal leverages but it simply doesn't happen.They just takes their political power for granted and enjoys king size life  Angry
Aggressor66

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 10:33:32 AM

Politicians lies  in every stage of life. They dont stick to their promises people knows it but still everyone votes them.
People have a hope that every politician will not be the same and someone will think of country first and then is personal leverages but it simply doesn't happen.They just takes their political power for granted and enjoys king size life  Angry

As Monty Python once said (in a slightly different context), "Crucifixion is too good for them!". But I wonder?!
neoneros

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I can draw your avatar!

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 12:37:01 PM

Aren't the most lies told by ourselves to ourself? in our own heads? Aren't we constantly trying to convince ourselves with petty excuses just to make us feel better? So much so we do not even notice we are lying to ourselves?

gripflierGO

Activity: 533

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 12:32:00 PM

Aren't the most lies told by ourselves to ourself? in our own heads? Aren't we constantly trying to convince ourselves with petty excuses just to make us feel better? So much so we do not even notice we are lying to ourselves?

You re absolutely right!!

We also lie at every stage of life but we don't notice it. Its a Human Nature that keeps on blaming others they will forget what we ourselves are doing? We lie at many small and simple things ignoring that no one is aware about it . We lie to parents teachers friends everyone around us and most lies are told to boss.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 02:24:17 PM

That's not lies but it's a hope that we have in ourselves. We try to look at the world in a different way to make ourself feel better else life will be terrible and once our hope breaks, we ourself will break and will be shattered. When I hear news reports or hear about crimes, I lie to myself that it may not happen with me but if I live with the thought that I will be the next one, how will I lead a normal life. This is a hope that keeps me alive and it's not lies that is harmful for me but it works like a medicine.

Lies are those facts that we try to hide from others and that can cause harm to others. If we also lie to others with an intention to harm others, it is considered a lie. Politicians, BCT members or even others to some extent lie to others but to cheat them and those lies cause them harm. Harmless lies cannot be considered as lies.

neoneros

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I can draw your avatar!

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 03:47:41 AM

But the lies we tell our selves often hurt us. The lies we tell when we drink too much, or smoke, or overeat. 'Just this once won't hurt'
'If god/ron l. hubbard/any deity says so in his scripture it should be ok, I can rely on HIM', 'I can run this red light no harm done'. It are little lies, we tell them ourselves every day.

torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:25:02 PM

I Believe that politicians are at the top of the list..but can't ignore that we also lie if its for our benefit Every human being lies for the better sake of himself. But just ignore and it and keep on judging others and that is ridiculous habit of a human. Its difficult to judge ourselves.
Ruzka

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:30:52 PM

As much as I know politicians lie to get into office, it is not nearly as much as most of the people/scammers on here lie. There is something about most of the people here who are liars and meanies so my vote is the most lies are told here on this forum unfortunately lol What is the most lied section, loans, altcoins, ponzi just to name a few..

Shrikez

Activity: 399
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:17:18 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 08:27:26 PM by Shrikez

Politics and Bitcointalk in the lead...oh the irony

Kiss

Die Würde des Menschen ist unantastbar
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:26:03 PM

Voted for bitcointalk forum.
I thought the most lies told in Lending subforum , people keep taking a loan with non sense reasons.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:52:26 PM

Intelliegent and powerful and rich people lies in the most way. Real Estate Agents lies to earn a great profit from the clients.

Politicans lies to the society to get back into the power, A salesperson lies to his boss that he will finish off all his targets for the month, A small child lies to his parents and he doesn't even know that he is lieing, I mean who doesn't lie Everyone lies if its giving them some benefits.
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:13:11 PM

I HATE POLITICIANS..

I hate their speeches, I hate their false promises which they make to general public at the Post-Elections and never turned up and never follow their promises. So no one can beat Politicians when it comes to telling a lie. So its better to stay away from politics and politicians.

Funny i just got today a letter from the local politicians to vote for them (we got municipal elections now). I think i`ll use it as toilet paper Smiley

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:44:45 PM

I choose Political candidate speech from your list but you forgot media people, journalist etc.
i think that they lie even more than politicians, in order to see more copies of their newspaper and make more profits for owners.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀