Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:07:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where are the most lies told?
Negotiating with a used car salesman - 2 (2.3%)
Telemarketer call - 2 (2.3%)
Door to door salesman - 2 (2.3%)
Wikipedia article - 2 (2.3%)
Political candidate speech - 50 (58.1%)
Congressman speaking to empty chamber - 0 (0%)
Sunday School class - 6 (7%)
Husband talking to wife - 4 (4.7%)
Wife talking to husband - 1 (1.2%)
Child talking to parents - 1 (1.2%)
Bitcointalk forum - 16 (18.6%)
Total Voters: 86

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll - Where are the most lies told?  (Read 6557 times)
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:38:57 PM

Political candidate by and large considered as self interested people, everywhere in the world, be it Western, Middle east, African, Asian, call it anywhere, their blood and veins act as one with other politicians, their promises and talks to be always written on the layers of the water, never to be noted down in the books and theories.

They are the biggest sophists of them all, they talk and talk and talk and only promises, no results.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 11:29:51 AM

I guess most lies told in Political candidate speech and sometime most lies told when salesman come to your door and sell their product to you.
Sometimes when didn't pick the call of friend and u lie that my cell was on silent Tongue
rodzimajid

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 05:37:22 PM

Political candidate speech.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 05:48:12 PM

of cource the political candidate speech is the top most place where most of the liars excell. Grin Cheesy

GregH37
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 11:47:20 PM

of cource the political candidate speech is the top most place where most of the liars excell. Grin Cheesy

Hahahahahaha the place where lies came into being is politics Tongue  Politicians are big liar. They promise to give us a lot of things but they give us nothing Lol Tongue
Isn't ??
aNtiClocK

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 11:48:15 PM

After my vote i saw the result mostly people voted the politician, which is i think the 100% right answer that politician are the man who speeks the most lie. After that why this forum?
Salman Anjum

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:42:27 AM

After my vote i saw the result mostly people voted the politician, which is i think the 100% right answer that politician are the man who speeks the most lie. After that why this forum?

This is 100% done that politicians are liars....
And they lie for their benefit and they don't think of others....

Polical candidate is full of lies and still we all believe on them..Right ??
aakashsangwan

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 02:28:57 AM

Yes friend absolutely right  Cool

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 02:43:18 AM

It's not just falling for lies, it's hope.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
aakashsangwan

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 03:04:28 AM

It's not just falling for lies, it's hope.
Yes it's us and the politicians both hope 4 a gud future and it's the politicians only whose hopes are fulfilled.

zecexe

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:57:41 AM

The reasons politicians lie is because the public doesn't want to hear the truth. People want to hear what they want to hear. When two candidates are running and one of the tells the truth and the other says what the public wants to hear, the one who says what the public wants to hear wins the election. Conclude that if  you want to win an election, you better start lying, because the guy who's telling you the truth doesn't have a chance.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1512

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 07:27:03 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 02:13:09 PM by jayce

The reasons politicians lie is because the public doesn't want to hear the truth. People want to hear what they want to hear. When two candidates are running and one of the tells the truth and the other says what the public wants to hear, the one who says what the public wants to hear wins the election. Conclude that if  you want to win an election, you better start lying, because the guy who's telling you the truth doesn't have a chance.

I think no politician will speak the truth, since the winner is the one who tell lies more than the others. But sometimes the politician will fulfill people hope when the next election will be held to attract people attention.

POLITICAL CYCLE
Give promises > win > don't fulfill his promise > next election will be held > fulfill his promise > people get interested > chosen again

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
GregH37
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 10:16:10 AM

Yes you are right, We all know that they are liar but still we are believing on them and give them a vote and after winning they forget their words and even us. When you reach them for a solution of any problem they said this is not possible Blah Blah Blah Tongue
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 10:23:56 AM

Totally agreed with you bro the reason is correct that we don't want to hear truth If someone speak truth the we didn't want to hear and we hear the person who speaks lie. Right ??
We believe on wrong people every time and after that we said that this is wrong and the cycle running Tongue
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1512

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 02:21:18 PM

Yes you are right, We all know that they are liar but still we are believing on them and give them a vote and after winning they forget their words and even us. When you reach them for a solution of any problem they said this is not possible Blah Blah Blah Tongue
Totally agreed with you bro the reason is correct that we don't want to hear truth If someone speak truth the we didn't want to hear and we hear the person who speaks lie. Right ??
We believe on wrong people every time and after that we said that this is wrong and the cycle running Tongue

If we are always be lied by politicians every time, what will you do. I think we are adults here, and have known what bad and good are. So, who is wrong then? The liars or the person who always be lied easily? Its because the honest person don't want to be a politician, since they have known what the truth of his country is.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
GregH37
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:29:25 PM

If we are always be lied by politicians every time, what will you do. I think we are adults here, and have known what bad and good are. So, who is wrong then? The liars or the person who always be lied easily? Its because the honest person don't want to be a politician, since they have known what the truth of his country is.

We all are youngster here and we all know what is wrong and what is right but we don't want right thing, this is become our nature. We all know they are liar still we vote the wrong person. that is our fault dear. no one is responsible for this act. We are responsible.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:45:33 PM

Yeah I can understand who is lying and who is trustworthy. But Some times they have to tell a lie due to some pressure or for the country interest. We cant say that they are always lying for their interest. They do tell a lie because they cant reveal the truth about the sensitive issues.
nandaltc

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:52:43 PM

Yeah I can understand who is lying and who is trustworthy. But Some times they have to tell a lie due to some pressure or for the country interest. We cant say that they are always lying for their interest. They do tell a lie because they cant reveal the truth about the sensitive issues.

no they always tell a lie for them selves, to make more money. In my country all the politician are lair mo one speek truth
GregH37
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:20:11 PM

Somewhere agree but the thing is they mostly lie for their own interest not for countrie's interest. They lie for their own benefit beacause they want vote to win and become a part of government.
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 01:08:53 PM

So you guys thing that the public school system doesnt tell you lies? Its by far the biggest liar mechanism out there, worse than politicians.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM