Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:23:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NTRN] Neutron - New Nucleus wallets released! - Next developments soon!  (Read 72930 times)
goldmaxx

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 08:47:34 AM

Anyone in here that is capable to fix this bug?
I'm not counting on Team Neutron any longer...

Regards

Goldmaxx

Looks like this is the floor.. Now we wait.. again

I really don't think this is the floor, look at the rich list, also various others have exploited the bug the dev didn't fix many people have more than enough coins to dump this into 1 satoshi many times over

Can you provide more information on bug?

Basically if someone runs the wallet with a certain command and finds a block he won't pay anything to a masternode. Enforcement means that such blocks will be rejected by the network.

CraveIt

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:08:49 PM

I really don't think this is the floor, look at the rich list, also various others have exploited the bug the dev didn't fix many people have more than enough coins to dump this into 1 satoshi many times over

Basically if someone runs the wallet with a certain command and finds a block he won't pay anything to a masternode. Enforcement means that such blocks will be rejected by the network.

and even without certain command Smiley
it's a bit random issue

"Its a bit random issue" lololololol it makes having a masternode pointless as you will earn considerable more staking its big deal, the dev is lazy and cant even copy paste, the coin distro is fucked aswell, but keep the coin at 1k ive been dumping all my stake rewards that the nodes aren't getting Smiley
Allforone

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 07:09:46 PM

Why not work together and get everything running smooth?

CraveIt

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 11:58:08 PM

everything is running smooth actually, including the FUD,
the problem with masternodes is exaggerated

LOL man said exaggerated

to many people bringing emotions into altcoin trading  Huh  Huh Huh
CraveIt

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 12:02:31 AM

LOL man said exaggerated

to many people bringing emotions into altcoin trading  Huh  Huh Huh

EVEN GOATCOIN GOT THERE MASTERNODES WORKING FIRST TIME NTRN NEEDED 3 AND ITS STILL BROKEN ALSO GOAT NODE COSTS UNDER a $1 TO ALL THE PEOPLE PROMOTING .25 MASTERNODE LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Allforone

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 01:11:28 AM

i love that, more cheap coins on the way

Yup keep the fud coming

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 01:13:15 AM

I don't think this is exaggeration. If there is a bug with the current wallet we should be focus on fixing it. He doesn't have to let us know and just keep taking advantage of the bug. we should be thankful to him to bring it up to everyone's attention.

Allforone

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 01:15:29 AM

I don't think this is exaggeration. If there is a bug with the current wallet we should be focus on fixing it. He doesn't have to let us know and just keep taking advantage of the bug. we should be thankful to him to bring it up to everyone's attention.

We have enough tech people here we could.. I don't see why spend time saying how much the coin sucks instead of helping it grow?

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 01:25:23 AM

We have enough tech people here we could.. I don't see why spend time saying how much the coin sucks instead of helping it grow?

I am agreed.
goldmaxx

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 06:07:10 AM

A new take over is in the make...
There is only so much a community can take.

We are working on a fix for the wallets, once the new wallets are available, we can move on...

I think the council idea is still a good idea.
Anyone that would like to be part of the core team, please pm me or anticlimax!

Regards

Goldmaxx

anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 07:51:03 AM

it's a bit random issue

"Its a bit random issue" lololololol it makes having a masternode pointless as you will earn considerable more staking its big deal, the dev is lazy and cant even copy paste, the coin distro is fucked aswell, but keep the coin at 1k ive been dumping all my stake rewards that the nodes aren't getting Smiley

Staking does not provide more coins than masternodes.
I didn't stake for a month and with considerably more weight than I should have, my masternodes generate more coins in a 24hr period than staking 25k which has sat dormant for 30 days.

twitter @antiiclimax
CraveIt

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 03:00:25 PM

it's a bit random issue

Staking does not provide more coins than masternodes.
I didn't stake for a month and with considerably more weight than I should have, my masternodes generate more coins in a 24hr period than staking 25k which has sat dormant for 30 days.

Staking gets full reward nodes get 66% Smiley
CraveIt

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 03:03:29 PM

Well mostly nodes don't even get reward because masternodes aren't enforced lol

But keep thinking this is a good coin while all the whales are dumping there stake rewards into you  Kiss
CraveIt

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 07:27:26 PM

Well mostly nodes don't even get reward because masternodes aren't enforced lol

But keep thinking this is a good coin while all the whales are dumping there stake rewards into you  Kiss

your efforts to make coins more available to buyers are much appreciated,
and fully compensate for all the potential losses in rewards

Thankyou  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
SimkoMiner

Activity: 925

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 06:10:08 AM

Any good news or just bad news? This coin is becoming ridiculously cheap.
CraveIt

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 10:23:08 AM

You think 900 is cheap for a broken coin?? please buy into my sell orders if you think so  Kiss
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 10:53:55 AM

You think 900 is cheap for a broken coin?? please buy into my sell orders if you think so  Kiss

coin is not broken please dont exaggerate, enforcement is undesirable in the early stages of a MN coin as it would risk the blockchain stalling from lack of masternodes/excessive orphans, this is why crave and dash turned it on in later in the life cycle of those coins.  whether neutron is at the stage where there are enough nodes/stakers to warrant enabling it is up for the devs/community to decide.  If they want enforcement turned on then it a simple update from latest dash or crave source, you are likely more then aware of this fact and are seeking to drive price down for cheaper coins.
Neutron is currently the most stable PoS/MN coin to be found after crave.
In future update when enforcement is turned on those that is still bypassing MNs will only get orphan blocks and lose out, so the cheap sell offs is allowing more masternodes amounts to be created cheap before enforcement ends the days of free staking -  so maybe enjoy it while it lasts Wink 

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
CraveIt

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 01:52:49 PM

coin is not broken please dont exaggerate, enforcement is undesirable in the early stages of a MN coin as it would risk the blockchain stalling from lack of masternodes/excessive orphans, this is why crave and dash turned it on in later in the life cycle of those coins.  whether neutron is at the stage where there are enough nodes/stakers to warrant enabling it is up for the devs/community to decide.  If they want enforcement turned on then it a simple update from latest dash or crave source, you are likely more then aware of this fact and are seeking to drive price down for cheaper coins.
Neutron is currently the most stable PoS/MN coin to be found after crave.
In future update when enforcement is turned on those that is still bypassing MNs will only get orphan blocks and lose out, so the cheap sell offs is allowing more masternodes amounts to be created cheap before enforcement ends the days of free staking -  so maybe enjoy it while it lasts Wink 

There is more than enough nodes for blockchain to run smoothly,i understand it is undesirable in the early stage but nodes have been out for a long time and are well established this is purely just the case of the dev being lazy/abandoning project, and yes of course I am here to drive down the price, I like cheap coins and enjoy catching noobs dumping because of some stupid fud  Grin, currently the most stable pos/mn coin is a bit far fetched there are literally hundreds of mn/pos coins running just as well as ntrn with enforcement turned on, and if enforcement is eventually turned on I will leave this coin for good and dump my bag as these stake rewards are crazy profitable for me making great returns daily  Kiss
goldmaxx

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:15:01 PM

CraveIt

I had hoped you would have joined our core team...
Getting NTRN back on the rails would be a nice project, and your exxperience would contribute to that...

Regards

Goldmax

CraveIt

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:22:14 PM

CraveIt

I had hoped you would have joined our core team...
Getting NTRN back on the rails would be a nice project, and your exxperience would contribute to that...

Regards

Goldmax

I have a big bag of NTRN Grin But sadly I cannot code to help this coin  Cry
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: