Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:49:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NTRN] Neutron - New Nucleus wallets released! - Next developments soon!  (Read 72930 times)
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:51:43 AM

I got 64 connections on my wallet... That is actually one of the highest numbers I have out of staking coins.. Shows lots of people haven't given up here.. Hope neutron gets back in a positive direction soon!

goldmaxx

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 11:03:08 AM

This will be my last attempt in order to get things moving for NTRN.
I need at least 5 active members to take part in the NTRN take over...
So far we have:

1. Anticlimax
2. BTC-BTC-BTC
3. Myself

Members with developing skills and or website programming skills are preferred...
I give it 3 more days, if by then we don't succed in getting a team together, I quit trying and move on...

Regards

Goldmaxx

Lovethecoins

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 07:00:12 PM

So far we have:

1. Anticlimax
2. BTC-BTC-BTC
3. Myself

Members with developing skills and or website programming skills are preferred...
I give it 3 more days, if by then we don't succed in getting a team together, I quit trying and move on...

Regards

Goldmaxx

I wish I had the skill set for this but unfortunately I am just an investor

syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 07:50:22 PM

So far we have:

1. Anticlimax
2. BTC-BTC-BTC
3. Myself

Regards

Goldmaxx

if only i could had those skill, i join the team:( it is a great coin) and it is working well hopefully someone will join you

Am I spamming? Report me!
Allforone

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:12:48 AM

So far we have:

1. Anticlimax
2. BTC-BTC-BTC
3. Myself

Regards

Goldmaxx

if only i could had those skill, i join the team:( it is a great coin) and it is working well hopefully someone will join you

That makes three. I will help donate for what you 3 need but I can't bring any tech skills sadly Sad

goldmaxx

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 06:19:34 AM

Ok, I have one last idea that could work out...
We are still looking for someone with coding skills.
So I was thinking, what would motivate someone more than making him a NTRN shareholder?
I mean, if our future dev is able to hold a decent amount of NTRN, it's in his own advantage to deliver some decent work.

I am willing to set up a community wallet, and will start by donating 25.000 NTRN (one masternode) myself.
Our goal should be around 200K, that's about 600$ @current rates, but could be way more once things get going again.
You can donate with confidence, because if we do not reach our 200K goal, I will return the donations to those who made them.
I hope my hero member status gives you all enough trust to donate with confidence...
There will be a list available with all donations made...

It's up to you guys to give it a try, the other option would be seeing this coin die within a few weeks from now and getting dumped to zero sat...so there's not much to lose if you ask me...

Once we have reached our 200K goal (at least) we can start a new take over topic and get our search for a new dev started.
It's up to the community to decide how much the bounty for a new dev will be, the rest of the amount can be used for other things, later on our path...

regards

Goldmaxx

Lovethecoins

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 06:48:21 AM

So I was thinking, what would motivate someone more than making him a NTRN shareholder?
I mean, if our future dev is able to hold a decent amount of NTRN, it's in his own advantage to deliver some decent work.

I am willing to set up a community wallet, and will start by donating 25.000 NTRN (one masternode) myself.
Our goal should be around 200K, that's about 600$ @current rates, but could be way more once things get going again.
You can donate with confidence, because if we do not reach our 200K goal, I will return the donations to those who made them.
I hope my hero member status gives you all enough trust to donate with confidence...

It's up to you guys to give it a try, the other option would be seeing this coin die within a few weeks from now and getting dumped to zero sat...so there's not much to lose if you ask me...

Once we have reached our 200K goal (at least) we can start a new take over topic and get our search for a new dev started.
It's up to the community to decide how much the bounty for a new dev will be, the rest of the amount can be used for other things, later on our path...

regards

Goldmaxx

I think that is quite pricey but why not start asking around and see who is open on this project!

Like I posted before we have lots of wallets open so I don't think we are "dead" but the community has been pretty silent!

I hope we hear more input from the rest on how we can turn things around!

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:21:10 PM

I don't think that's pricey...
There are 40 wallets in the richlist with +100K NTRN
If they all donate 5K of their stack (that's less than 5%!) we already reached our goal...

I have seen this happening so many times, people want things to get moving, but when it comes to donating it's a no-go...

Regards

Goldmaxx

Count me in for 6K for now. It's one of the better option right now to get it moving. The longer we wait and the longer we will need to recover.
goldmaxx

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 02:05:18 PM

I don't think that's pricey...
There are 40 wallets in the richlist with +100K NTRN
If they all donate 5K of their stack (that's less than 5%!) we already reached our goal...

I have seen this happening so many times, people want things to get moving, but when it comes to donating it's a no-go...

Regards

Goldmaxx

Count me in for 6K for now. It's one of the better option right now to get it moving. The longer we wait and the longer we will need to recover.

Thank you, I will set up the community wallet in a few minutes...

goldmaxx

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 02:39:40 PM

Can someone tell me how many NTRN are out there ATM?
The Blockview block explorer says 4.656.562
The GCpool block explores says 21.783.446 (!!!)

Both block explorers show about 94.190 blocks

Any idea what's wrong?

Regards

Goldmaxx

digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 03:04:10 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 03:14:33 PM by digit

Can someone tell me how many NTRN are out there ATM?
The Blockview block explorer says 4.656.562
The GCpool block explores says 21.783.446 (!!!)

Both block explorers show about 94.190 blocks

Any idea what's wrong?

Regards

Goldmaxx

just over 4.6 million

"blocks" : 94217,
"moneysupply" : 4658354.34996000,

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
goldmaxx

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:15:43 PM

I wonder what's wrong with the other block explorer then...
Also the rich list is completely wrong then...

Regards

Goldmaxx

digit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 03:35:17 PM

Regards

Goldmaxx

The block explorer is broken and buggy, its mixed in another altcoins addresses these are the ones that start with 'N'.   Neutron address starts with 9
'N' these do not belong to Neutron and no record of them on blockchain.

Remove the N addresses from that list and you will have only the neutron addresses. Owner of that BE has somehow corrupted DB with another altcoins ledger.  Its also impossible to pull any tx history for those addresses, while the neutron addresses are fine.

- out of the 100 addresses in richlist only 28 belong to Neutron, the rest is info taken from some other altcoin

BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
goldmaxx

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:39:41 PM

regards

Goldmaxx

Here's the community wallet address: 9fXxiryqfpnU5nsfaWjs2ro43XXidruQLf
I made, as promised, a 25K donation to this wallet to start with.
If you make a donation, please send me a PM with the exact ammount, so I can keep track of donations made.

I will update this post with every new donation made, so if we do not reach our goal, I can return the donated NTRN's to their rightfull owners...

1. 25.000 NTRN - Goldmaxx

Total in wallet --> 25.000NTRN

goldmaxx

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:42:15 PM

Regards

Goldmaxx

The block explorer is broken and buggy, its mixed in another altcoins addresses these are the ones that start with 'N'.   Neutron address starts with 9

Remove the N addresses from that list and you will have only the neutron addresses. Owner of that BE has somehow corrupted DB with another altcoins ledger.  Its also impossible to pull any tx history for those addresses, while the neutron addresses are fine.

I will send him a PM...Thank you!

digit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 03:45:05 PM

Regards

Goldmaxx

The block explorer is broken and buggy, its mixed in another altcoins addresses these are the ones that start with 'N'.   Neutron address starts with 9

Remove the N addresses from that list and you will have only the neutron addresses. Owner of that BE has somehow corrupted DB with another altcoins ledger.  Its also impossible to pull any tx history for those addresses, while the neutron addresses are fine.

I will send him a PM...Thank you!

and the altcoin that is causing the problems is this one DEM DEUTSCHE EMARK http://crypto2.net/dem/wealthiest.php
see the same addresses Wink

glen123
Legendary

Activity: 1028

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:50:28 PM

hi !

yep , was my fault .

2 days on the same port . i just reeindex now

explorer# node scripts/sync.js index reindex > /dev/null 2>&1

be patient
Edit : first BE on Server ran good, then i decide to move to my RaspiV2 to Test.
Now back to "normal" Server . RaspiV2 hasnt enough power to handle 2 Coins at the same Time. Damn.

CraveIt

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:30:57 PM

regards

Goldmaxx

LOL do you want to kill this coin even more goldmaxx???

the new dev will just dump all those coins and leave you seriously think a dev will hold all those coins hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
CraveIt

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:36:32 PM

regards

Goldmaxx

LOL do you want to kill this coin even more goldmaxx???

the new dev will just dump all those coins and leave you seriously think a dev will hold all those coins hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Oops that was  a typo what I meant to say is, im a master dev and will happily take this coin over with the 200k ntrn as this gives me a huge incentive to work for the coin, I have lots of code ready to add to this coin some not seen before, in wallet pvp games for ntrn, ntrn to cash withdrawal at an ATM completely anon, I will change the pos and add a burn phase to add more value to peoples ntrn portfolios to, NTRN will be the next btc with me as dev with a even bigger bubble predicted increase is 10000000000000000% after my work Smiley pm me the private key when you are ready Smiley
goldmaxx

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:44:41 PM

You think this is funny?
First, we would never be that stupid to pay in advance, payment will be equal to the delivered work.
Second, when did you became this sarcastic? Thought you were one of the good guys...guess I was wrong...
Third: if you don't have any constructive to say, It would be decent to just keep quiet and watch this from the sidelines.

Regards

Goldmaxx

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: