Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:39:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BY ADMIN TO ADMINS] Read carefully please  (Read 749 times)
supermoney (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 01:47:39 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2015, 08:08:17 PM by supermoney

As you know, the industry is going through a bad time.
I saw recently many new HYIPs with great potential which unfortunately fail after a few days, due to poor advertisement and bad mechanisms and this does nothing but cause further damage to the current situation.
@admins, I would suggest you to STOP launching unfinished/uncompleted programs (you might test your software on testnet with a group of 10-20 real users), stop repeating old ideas and already seen (no more original) and and valorize more this damn advertising!
Examples:
  • 7dayponzi, bit-ponzi, rapidponzi and pnzi.net offered the round system (a trend out-of-date).
  • N9N offered a never seen before concept but now collapsed.
  • N9N offered a never seen before concept but now collapsed.
  • 7streak offered a service similiar to N9N but now collapsed (N9N collapsed in the same way of 7S, but the second collapsed before the first lol).
  • goponzi was too smart to copy 7streak.
  • open-ponzi was too smart to copy N9N but also holding funds.
  • 5starbtc was too smart to copy N9N
  • masterponzi ran a good software but copied N9N and then scammed.
  • crazyponzi is the same ol' same ol' and many more...

Let's focus for a while on masterponzi because is a program with high potential but that isn't used properly, but why? Because they launched it with no advertisement outside of bitcointalk (and still don't see any), but the funniest thing is that instead of thinking about these important "little" things they rather to focus in implementing other cryptocurrencies of the balls  Embarrassed yeah of course they are useful... But useful for advertising!!! Because more cryptocurrencies you added and more extensive will be the public.
Another one is 7streak which got almost 5 BTC deposited in first 5 minutes of launch for a total of 50 BTC in less than a week (they started to collapse at second day only!). How's that possible? They used to have 100 users online a day minimum and a very active chatroom, but only because they advertised their shit all over the fucking web, bringing at home 2.5 BTC of profit!
Now, imagine to combine N9N + 7S + masterponzi = a real stable and sustainable program, damn.
If you want to make serious money/business then stop playing with people's money because they can't afford to lose cause of your errors. It's not their fault.

Last advice and then you are free to insult me if you are a dick  Roll Eyes
EarnTomorrow is at the base of this lack of interest in your programs, you should then wait for its collapse (it's almost assured) and then start your business  Grin

PS: WeeklyPonzi, CryptoSplit, EarnTomorrow, N9N, 7S and masterponzi for some reasons are the only who impressed me, the rest is fairy dust  Wink
PonZ

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 02:43:26 AM

Very interesting post.  I believe most of it is true, however, we've never lost anyone's money.  In fact, we're the first to offer third party escrow to be certain our code wouldn't lose people's money.  Yes, we did copy weeklyponzi, only because we knew we could do it better and could make it more fair.  I still think this model has potential, however, I also think players are losing trust due to all the scams. 

Come on, fairy dust?  We are at least on the stripper glitter level!

ulquiorra

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:34:57 AM

Well it's true with your opinions, but somehow I feel not the only admin or owner from a ponzi site are to be blamed,
their's so many people already addicted with this scheme of ponzi, or whatever they said..
even if the ponzi site are gone, there will be more from the new comer who bought the scripts and created new one,
and who knows, maybe the Owner are the ex member from the sites before,
and keep repeatedly increase more cause of the what can they collect to their own big wallet,
and yes,we need to consistently warn newcomer to stay away from this scheme, but what if they still never learn from their own mistake, in fact I'm also a newcomer here I try a few this scheme and I know I'm wrong,maybe I'm to curious with the project they created, or I'm a addicted now  Grin
but I'm always avoiding big lose, earn more a bit for the profit, then pull out all the investment as I can,so I can keep stayed here until now I guess...

Just a suggestion, for all the new comer here, always avoid all the big deposits, and patiently earn from the small profit,
Play with your own risk also, if you cannot accepting big lose don't even dare to try...
Cheers....  Cool
BitcoinFriends

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 09:18:33 AM

I look forward to when masterponzi will initiate the first double payments if they produce them, I'm going to play, and they will run from 1 BTC   Grin
open-ponzi

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 10:08:07 AM

N9N offered a never seen before concept but now collapsed,

They didn't collapsed, all these buzzes came after script error which did not correctly rounded/calculated left amount to payout.

Unfair, bad, uncompleted sites kill trust of users and investor-based games industry.
All you said is true which bring us to new level of fair ponzi-gamble schemes.
Someone will hear you, someone will not, because they want fast money Smiley
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:58:48 PM

Masterponzi - they have already closed, fled with all the money.Scamm.They did not pay me

Their theme for the forum was removed and the site has disappeared

supermoney - you are with them, why do you give advice so that we invest in them, you have them for one?
CoinFriend

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

support.

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 08:02:41 PM

supermoney , good thread you have created...

Buy the way, "materponzi" has deleted all the posts of his thread and has renamed the topic to "finish" LoL  Roll Eyes
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1036005

- https://www.cryptopia.co.nz  - your one stop crypto shop  -
Exchange, Mineshaft, Marketplace and much more. Check it out Smiley
supermoney (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 08:03:19 PM

Masterponzi - they have already closed, fled with all the money.Scamm.They did not pay me

Yes I know... Such basterds!!!
They have also deleted my posts on their own thread. You shoud not trust self-moderated threads anymore  Lips sealed
I think they're already preparing the next HYIP, beware.
CoinFriend

support.

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 08:11:54 PM

yeah, check the thread... it's totally empty...

and hey, i am always careful Wink
i am only active in this section of the forum to protect other users...
most of the threads here are not to give a game that the users can play, they are here to scam the users only...
it makes me angry...

and i should provide a BTC address for tips maybe, for the case that someone wants support me somehow Grin

supermoney (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 08:25:45 PM

most of the threads here are not to give a game that the users can play, they are here to scam the users only...
it makes me angry...

and i should provide a BTC address for tips maybe, for the case that someone wants support me somehow Grin

My goal this time is to help admins so that they can more offer better services.
When I will have some spare time I write a full guide regarding to crypto HYIP industry  Grin
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 08:28:28 PM

I think you are a bad leader, you will be charged for these guys, and they ran away, and now you have a bad reputation.
Nocturne

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 08:36:22 PM

isnt this why the thread investors watch has been created? lol.   Huh
JCaferJr_

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 09:54:51 PM

I'd rather get information from here:

ALERT: [Investor Watch] Index of all Paying, Scam and Collapsed Investor Games
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967149.0

SpanishSoldier

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 09:59:31 PM

I'd rather get information from here:

ALERT: [Investor Watch] Index of all Paying, Scam and Collapsed Investor Games
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967149.0

OP of that thread did not login since April 22. He might be busy or might have got banned by forum admins.
CoinFriend

support.

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:28:48 PM

it makes me angry...

My goal this time is to help admins so that they can more offer better services.
When I will have some spare time I write a full guide regarding to crypto HYIP industry  Grin

See, fine, we both have goals Smiley
You help the admins to provide better services and i try to help the users somehow. I think both kinds of helping are useful and a need also.
But the biggest problem which i see at the moment is the honesty and that so many of the initiators run away with the players money. As long this not stops i can only recommend for everyone not to play...

SpanishSoldier

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:31:50 PM

it makes me angry...

See, fine, we both have goals Smiley
You help the admins to provide better services and i try to help the users somehow. I think both kinds of helping are useful and a need also.
But the biggest problem which i see at the moment is the honesty and that so many of the initiators run away with the players money. As long this not stops i can only recommend for everyone not to play...

Not sure about others, but for Nine9.ninja and CrazyPonzi.com it is not economical for the operator to run away with the bankroll. Both of them would make more profit if they stay and run the system honestly.
Nunu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 12:55:20 AM

all those ponzis are listed on the investors watch list thread..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: