Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:11:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] CREDITS Signature Campaign | HIGHEST RATES [Tied]  (Read 8242 times)
Bizmark13

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

WikiScams.org - Information about Bitcoin Scams

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 10:27:17 AM

Since this campaign is about altcoin, I wonder why you dont want the post in the altcoin section to be counted since most of the enthusiasm of altcoin is there so I think you can get a better shot if you advertise there

I'm fairly certain it would be moved, as all campaigns are considered services. Altcoin ANN/discussion/mining boards are strictly for threads concerning the development/discussion/mining of altcoins.

I don't think he was talking about this thread. Rather, he was asking why posts made in the alternate cryptocurrencies section by those who are enrolled in the campaign aren't counted when determining payments.

Or more specifically, this part:

Posts in these sections will not count:
  • Off-topic
  • Altcoin announcements/Altcoin discussion
  • Meta
  • Any local board

And he has a point. It's unusual to see a signature campaign for an altcoin not count posts made in the altcoin section since most of those who post in the non-altcoin sections aren't usually all that interested in altcoins. Therefore, a signature campaign that advertises an altcoin might be more successful if it counted posts made in that section of the forums.

(Then again, if everyone who posts in the altcoin section already knows about your coin then it might then be a smart idea to refocus your strategy and see if you can get Bitcoiners interested in your coin. Besides that, many posts in the altcoin section are often quite spammy too so there's that problem as well.)

And whether or not a thread deserves to be in the altcoin section probably depends on how the payments are distributed. In this case, it's in BTC so it deserves to be in this section. A signature campaign that pays out in NXT or <insert altcoin here> would probably suit the altcoin section better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GreydonIselmoe (OP)

Activity: 294

Credits [CRE] - Community Manager

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 01:45:20 PM

Since this campaign is about altcoin, I wonder why you dont want the post in the altcoin section to be counted since most of the enthusiasm of altcoin is there so I think you can get a better shot if you advertise there

I'm fairly certain it would be moved, as all campaigns are considered services. Altcoin ANN/discussion/mining boards are strictly for threads concerning the development/discussion/mining of altcoins.

I don't think he was talking about this thread. Rather, he was asking why posts made in the alternate cryptocurrencies section by those who are enrolled in the campaign aren't counted when determining payments.

Or more specifically, this part:

Posts in these sections will not count:
  • Off-topic
  • Altcoin announcements/Altcoin discussion
  • Meta
  • Any local board

And he has a point. It's unusual to see a signature campaign for an altcoin not count posts made in the altcoin section since most of those who post in the non-altcoin sections aren't usually all that interested in altcoins. Therefore, a signature campaign that advertises an altcoin might be more successful if it counted posts made in that section of the forums.

(Then again, if everyone who posts in the altcoin section already knows about your coin then it might then be a smart idea to refocus your strategy and see if you can get Bitcoiners interested in your coin. Besides that, many posts in the altcoin section are often quite spammy too so there's that problem as well.)

And whether or not a thread deserves to be in the altcoin section probably depends on how the payments are distributed. In this case, it's in BTC so it deserves to be in this section. A signature campaign that pays out in NXT or <insert altcoin here> would probably suit the altcoin section better.

Agreed, yeah. I was just in the mind-set that most posts in altcoins were either spammy or non-constructive. As always, if a user thinks they deserve to have their posts counted in a certain sub-forum for any given reason, I am flexible. PM me!

████████  The next evolutionary step in crypto-currency | Sidechain technology - Claimable - sha256   ███████
████████████████  C R E D I T S - [C R E]  ███████████████
◥ Proof of Work / Proof of Deposit mining system ◥ Official Website ◥ Bitcointalk Thread ◥ Exchange
GreydonIselmoe (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 01:47:56 PM

Name: shadobitz

Activity: 84

Position: Member

BTC ADDRESS : 18nhYPN9ueQ2bgpwo45nRXD1oJzBbDTegm

Added to the list. Thanks for joining!

████████  The next evolutionary step in crypto-currency | Sidechain technology - Claimable - sha256   ███████
◥ Proof of Work / Proof of Deposit mining system ◥ Official Website ◥ Bitcointalk Thread ◥ Exchange
syahrere

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 01:50:43 PM

the rates so competitive i guess

i will join soon after the funds escrowed

i hope still any spot for me Smiley

GreydonIselmoe (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

the rates so competitive i guess

i will join soon after the funds escrowed

i hope still any spot for me Smiley

Working on the getting the funds escrowed now.

And there are 14 open slots for your activity level! Of course we'll have you Smiley

JohnStyles

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:19:39 PM

damnit, your rates are some of the best i've  seen, what a jr member gets here is what a member gets in mine, i hope spots will be available when i rank

Miftach

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:49:06 PM

count me in please Smiley
btc address 1Gbiv7bC37xnQrdvbZzPFTHCzmqkfKGJnz
current post 200
activity 126
GreydonIselmoe (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 02:53:39 PM

count me in please Smiley
btc address 1Gbiv7bC37xnQrdvbZzPFTHCzmqkfKGJnz
current post 200
activity 126

Added! Welcome aboard Cheesy

EMIF

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:05:17 PM

I guess payments will be done weekly. What will happen some participant gets new rank ?
Does it change at the end of the week or will it be same as registration?
GreydonIselmoe (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 03:07:51 PM

I guess payments will be done weekly. What will happen some participant gets new rank ?
Does it change at the end of the week or will it be same as registration?

Payouts occur every Saturday, and rank updates occur every Saturday (for us). For example if you are a Jr. member at time of registration, but become a Member BEFORE the next Saturday, your first payout will be at the rate of a Jr. Member.

However once that Saturday comes and you are paid, I will update your pay rate.

hdd3go
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:35:59 PM

So no escrow? escrow please I might join at the start of next month.
GreydonIselmoe (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 03:37:27 PM

So no escrow? escrow please I might join at the start of next month.

I'm waiting on Dooglus to respond, to be our escrow.

Anirban Sarkar

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:40:11 PM

I guess payment will be weekly good luck!!!
vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:47:45 PM

btc address 1LQmHqWYL6Pv5ccieGCsipS7WT5n9UgPSG
current post 121
activity 121

please add me
GreydonIselmoe (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 03:50:02 PM

btc address 1LQmHqWYL6Pv5ccieGCsipS7WT5n9UgPSG
current post 121
activity 121

please add me

Added !

ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 04:40:32 PM

BTC address: 14rWZqx7WP78Y7P5UUWoCLsg1KN4EKYwvS

Rest of information is found on profile.

Only changing signature once escrow is set up with dooglus - won't make posts until enrolled.

Thanks.
moko666

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 04:44:52 PM

I'm also interested in joining this campaign as soon as my current campaign ends but will join only if fund is with reputable escrow
is it possible to reserve a spot for joining next week?
GreydonIselmoe (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 04:49:55 PM

I'm also interested in joining this campaign as soon as my current campaign ends but will join only if fund is with reputable escrow
is it possible to reserve a spot for joining next week?

Sorry I can't guarantee a spot will be open, but the escrow is being set up as we speak. Just waiting for Dooglus to come back to his keyboard!

GreydonIselmoe (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 05:08:33 PM

Escrow Found

User Magic8Ball will be our escrow, he has a solid reputation in Lending. He should be posting here shortly!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=107106

choZin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:11:23 PM

i want to join
btc addy 1QFHmSVYaLLpWr4aEFsxnBYoHzP3G8idXE
current post count (including this) 207
total activity 126
thank you

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print