Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:04:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I love altcoins. What's your favorite? The shill thread.  (Read 3178 times)
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:26:56 AM

Don't have faith in others making you own Coin? Fuck it, make a better one.

Paycon [CON] - We Don't Deny It.

PayCon™ presents......

The Muggle Relief Fund™

The PayCon™ Muggle Relief Fund™ will be a hosted event from Friday May 1st to Friday May 8th 2015, during this time PayCon™ Bagholders™ will give away an excess of more than 10% of ALL CON to members of the community that want to share their stories. This event will be open to everyone, past, present and back to the future, in the spirit of Crypto it will be completely biased with NO transparency and NO rules.

Giveaway will ONLY be held on the gethashing forum giveaway thread: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/paycon-muggle-relief-fund-giveaway-may-1st-8th-2015/3158

This is a pre-announcement, full details will be coming soon™

Hope to see you guys there and grab some free CON.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 01:56:53 PM

PayCon?? Really?? Is it another Paycoin copy scam coin? The advertising banner looks not professional at all.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 04:23:45 PM

PayCon?? Really?? Is it another Paycoin copy scam coin? The advertising banner looks not professional at all.

Psst...

C  O  N.

Think JOKE.

A confidence trick is also known as a con game, a con, a scam, a grift, a hustle, a bunko (or bunco), a swindle, a flimflam, a gaffle or a bamboozle. The intended victims are known as "marks", "suckers", or "gulls" (ie, gullible). When accomplices are employed, they are known as shills.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
FreedomCoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 507

Freedom to choose

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 08:53:45 PM

BTC: Look at its market cap o_0

XPM: POW that is actually solving something is pretty cool, its like Folding@home or SETI@home but you get paid.

DOGE: Cause trollface

DASH: under a minute transactions, open source and very scale-able.

CANN: When the next state legalizes bag holders may profit, also may solve the cash only industry delima.

MaxDZ8

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 06:14:21 AM

Who is Kony?  Huh
OBAViJEST

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 07:08:27 AM

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 12:55:49 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2015, 01:06:33 PM by Crestington

lol, I love this comment.

PayCon™ presents......

PayCon™ Muggle Relief Fund™ (Formally known as the Dishonor Program™)

Have you been bamboozled, hoodwinked, shamblasted, Paycoined? We want to hear your stories and share to you world all of your troubles and be relieved by the CON. Don't want to share your story, don't have Proof of Con or how about you just want to Con the CON? Still holding bags so heavy only a Lambo, Ferrari and a Tesla could hold them? Drinking the Koolaid? Maybe you saw it all coming a mile away and laughed at the impending doom? No worries! Everyone is welcome and we don't care about proof! just tell us where the bad man touched you and we will relieve you of your burdens. Our biased donators are holding the phone waiting for your calls, eagerly awaiting to dump our bags.

Shh, just let it happen...

Giveaway is now OPEN until Friday May 8th on the GetHashing forum giveaway thread: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/paycon-muggle-relief-fund-giveaway-may-1st-8th-2015/3158

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 08:50:01 AM

Did I mention Freicoin?

I think I did.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
moko666

Activity: 635

BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 05:30:02 PM

personally i love stellar and dashcoin myself
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:14:51 AM

That's the whole point.
kenbytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:49:21 PM

OK, I will bite.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it before, but I like NEOS.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=994415.0

What do I like most about this coin? Well...  there are many features:
- amazing wallet
     - in-wallet trading
     - in-wallet block explorer
     - Encrypted messaging
     - Live statistics and market data
     - In-wallet personalized mining worker stats and multipool stats
     - In-wallet mining calculator
     - Dashboard news
     - Multi-currency conversion data (BTC and 21 different currencies supported)
     - The ability to export your transactions to 3 different formats (Excel, CSV, and JSON)
     - Personal aliases for receiving both Neos and messages
     - One-click wallet updates with automatic notification of new updates
     - Automatic 24-hour backups of your wallet
     - Market data and statistics (Neos in circulation, market cap, averaged value, averaged global trade volume)
- 2FA for security
- Decoy system to prevent theft
- dedicated developer

More on the ANN thread.
Well, this is quite interesting, thanks for bringing this up! Going to keep an eye on it.

sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:23:24 AM

OK, I will bite.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it before, but I like NEOS.

What do I like most about this coin? Well...  there are many features:
- amazing wallet
     - in-wallet trading
     - in-wallet block explorer
     - Encrypted messaging
     - Live statistics and market data
     - In-wallet personalized mining worker stats and multipool stats
     - In-wallet mining calculator
     - Dashboard news
     - Multi-currency conversion data (BTC and 21 different currencies supported)
     - The ability to export your transactions to 3 different formats (Excel, CSV, and JSON)
     - Personal aliases for receiving both Neos and messages
     - One-click wallet updates with automatic notification of new updates
     - Automatic 24-hour backups of your wallet
     - Market data and statistics (Neos in circulation, market cap, averaged value, averaged global trade volume)
- 2FA for security
- Decoy system to prevent theft
- dedicated developer

More on the ANN thread.
Well, this is quite interesting, thanks for bringing this up! Going to keep an eye on it.

You're welcome.
If you follow NEOS on Twitter and sometimes casually chat with sysntaks (developer) on IRC, you'll see how different an experience NEOS is.
And once you use the wallet, it is even more convincing.

This coin is under the radar currently but slowly growing with great community and rich features development.
Feel free to visit the official thread now and then, and you'll see how the development is shaping up.
cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 07:01:04 AM

It's PayCons all the way. Not based on greed, but on cons. They are helping people traumatized and raped by Ganza scam. A dev is not trying to pump and run. Great future for this!

photon_coin

Activity: 310
Merit: 256

Photon --- The First Child Of Blake Coin --Merged

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 07:07:08 AM

ME

An honest run coin with top security from the blake 256 hash algorithm and in addition excellent network security since merge mined with 5 other coins. Photon baby.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: