Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:36:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook group for Crowdfunding in Bitcoin  (Read 620 times)
Tekna (OP)

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 01:06:54 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2015, 01:19:46 PM by Tekna

Hi all! If you want to participate, I build the first Facebook group for Crowdfunding in Bitcoin!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/359280694261769/

I think that a group in which there is a direct crowdfunding is more useful than few websites which are now online for bitcoins, becouse they have really bad features!

0% fees, If your campaign will be good you can donate to association to make a good website for that.

Here the rules (that are strict to keep the peace), but you can find them also inside the group:
1) You have to show me that your campaign is true (to do this you can post your indiegogo or kickstarter or kapipal link, and name and surname of campaign have to correspond to name and surname on Facebook/ if you don't have a campaign, name and surname on Facebook have to be public (so no accounts with only nicknames or fake accounts, I will personally control if accounts are active from at least 1 year/ if you don't have this characteristics please contact me).
2) Please speak in ENGLISH, becouse here we have all crypto world.
3) Who wants to contribute to the campaign and make the contribution public can write in comments the import of donation and the motivation (to have gratitude or perks proposed in the campaign).
4) I will publish only ONE campaign per person!
5) Up every 48h!
6) consider to donate a little amount for 2 campaigns.. why? becouse if we are all egoistic, this group is useless for all.
7) spread the word between investors, donors, startups, whales!
8 ) Choose a day to ending the campaign (max 80 days), and every time that a campaign ends I will post in the photo album the name of campaign and the name of best donor!
9) look in the group rules the correct formal way to write your campaign, this is obbligatory to make the campaign editable!!

For now the goup is closed but when the community will grow enough and I will begin to public campaign, I will open it.

I hope you appreciate it, GOOD CROWDFUNDING AND GOOD LUCK!
Tekna (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:00:55 PM

I opened the group and published the first campaign, let's start!
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 09:57:01 AM

Facebook groups are not really the best platform for starting and organizing crowdfunding projects.

You might want to reevaluate your business strategy.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 09:58:26 AM

Facebook groups are not really the best platform for starting and organizing crowdfunding projects.

Agreed - we have no idea where the money collected is actually going.

Join an existing crowdfunding website - that will give you more credibility and more exposure.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Tekna (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:49:00 AM

Agreed - we have no idea where the money collected is actually going.

Join an existing crowdfunding website - that will give you more credibility and more exposure.  Smiley

This group would be a general exposure of Indiegogo or Kickstarter campaigns to Facebook Cryptocommunity, but campaigns don't start from this group! Campaigns presented (from people from all the world) must be linked with an Indiegogo or Kickstarter project, and the name in Indiegogo have to correspond with the facebook name, and facebook name must be active at least from one year. People who propose a real campaign (I will control personally if campaigns have right requisites to be published) can add Bitcoin Address (in the campaign descripition). I think this is not a bad idea, it is only for exposure in Facebook cryptocommunity and I personally will control if this person is the real maker of the project Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: