Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:38:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Slippery slope is back!  (Read 1101 times)
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:27:29 PM

And it's back!
The very few bulls still left can't fight the massive selling pressure anymore, we'll continue this slippery slope for a few weeks i think (-3% to -5% daily) until the pressure is too much they can't even reduce the decline to that level and it will plummet towards $100 within minutes to stay there for at least 2-3 months.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:32:16 PM

And it's back!
The very few bulls still left can't fight the massive selling pressure anymore, we'll continue this slippery slope for a few weeks i think (-3% to -5% daily) until the pressure is too much they can't even reduce the decline to that level and it will plummet towards $100 within minutes to stay there for at least 2-3 months.

That just means more blessed extra time for pioneers to stack up on cheap ass coins. I hope it stays on the low end for an entire year before take off.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:35:12 PM

And it's back!

Do not read his voodoo!  We are Bitcoiners!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
NotHatinJustTrollin

Activity: 462
Merit: 107

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 02:36:44 PM

And it's back!

That just means more blessed extra time for pioneers to stack up on cheap ass coins. I hope it stays on the low end for an entire year before take off.
Spoilers: you are not a pioneer. You are a late adopter (useful for the early adopters to dump on).
I know, the truth hurts sometimes but... you're welcome.

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:39:34 PM

the only thing i agree with is that the selling pressure is too high at this point. only op seems to be way too negative. people might start to panic if it dips below $200
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:12:15 PM

how it is -3/-5 daily if the price is stuck there since the last drop from 290-300? it has been over a month since we dropped, if we count 3%(not even 5%) daily drop, for 30 days, we end up much lower(something like 0 basically lol) than the current price...

OP is just trolling, he does not know what the fuck he's talking about

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 08:10:45 PM

And it's back!

Don't you get tired of posting rubbish? The only thing you are doing is making yourself look like a clown.

I thought legendary users would at least know what they are talking about. I was wrong with thinking so it shows.
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 09:08:49 PM

how it is -3/-5 daily if the price is stuck there since the last drop from 290-300? it has been over a month since we dropped, if we count 3%(not even 5%) daily drop, for 30 days, we end up much lower(something like 0 basically lol) than the current price...

OP is just trolling, he does not know what the fuck he's talking about

I also agree that a daily drop of 3%-5% doesn't seem very realistic, at all. If we do drop, we'll drop much faster than that. We won't slide for days. But I wouldn't go and trade on OP's advice, he's pretty bearish all the time, even though he's a legendary, which may cause some people to believe what he's writing!

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
ensurance982

Activity: 518

Trust me!

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 10:08:30 PM

And it's back!

Don't you get tired of posting rubbish? The only thing you are doing is making yourself look like a clown.

I thought legendary users would at least know what they are talking about. I was wrong with thinking so it shows.

Yeah, it's really a bit odd for a Legendary to be so negative. But keep in mind that we can't possibly know what he has gone through. For all we know, he may have lost a lot of BTC in some scam, invested them in the wrong place or held thousands of coins in Gox. In that case I also would go and make myself believe that Bitcoin is going to fail :/

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 01:17:17 AM

And it's back!

Since he is a legendary member, he probably would have seen the ups and downs, and is calling it like he sees it.
Alternatively, accounts can be bought and sold.  Tongue

kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 02:12:56 AM

And it's back!

Yes, absolute rubbish! Care to look at the charts for a minute? Don't forget to look at the pathetic order book also, 30k btc dump brings us sub $50... We've seen bigger dumps in the past..
When a dump of 0.3% of a currency's total supply brings complete chaos to it's economy there's something very wrong...

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
spiderbrain
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 02:19:43 AM

$100 coins would be awesome. I doubt I'll be so lucky. Double bottom at $166 is totally possible, thought. Also, so is bitcoin going vertical from tomorrow, there's just no telling with this honey badger.

afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 11:07:08 PM

Whats wrong with showing some evidence for the OP maybe a few charts or something. This just sounds like total FUD. It is going to go down 3% per day to $100 ... Why? Did you pluck these numbers out your ass ? In general I'm very disappointed in the standard of speculation on these forums lately.

On subject of buying and selling forum accounts, I've been offered money for my one, but refused. So yes does happen.

afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 11:11:54 PM

Support below $200 looks very solid. I'll be looking for strong support along lower green line prior to next bull move.

FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:20:02 PM

$100 coins would be awesome. I doubt I'll be so lucky. Double bottom at $166 is totally possible, thought. Also, so is bitcoin going vertical from tomorrow, there's just no telling with this honey badger.

$100 could still happen if someone would commit jihad and bring it to $150. Panic sell might be triggered

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:50:52 PM

$100 could still happen if someone would commit jihad and bring it to $150. Panic sell might be triggered

Mere bounces on the way down, people will trade this all the way to double digit territory if there's profit to be made doing so.

There is profit to be made doing this.

Draw your own conclusions.
ensurance982

Activity: 518

Trust me!

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 12:50:28 AM

Mere bounces on the way down, people will trade this all the way to double digit territory if there's profit to be made doing so.

There is profit to be made doing this.

Draw your own conclusions.

This only works until the shorters run out of coins. Bears only have so much coins to be dumped. At some point the support just becomes too strong. But I agree that we're now in a different situation than back in 2012 where you couldn't profit as well from falling prices! Let's see how this plays out...

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: