Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:32:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: satoshimines [ Opened and paying again ]  (Read 4290 times)
mishra1994

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:36:39 AM

they have scammed....my 0.096 btc have stuck in that site:'( i want my money back why they betray people
Jamielee

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:45:01 AM

The site is still down today !! Howwwwwwwww  Embarrassed Embarrassed
Sammal

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:21:50 AM

i doubt they run away, played there with bitcoins

Havelivi

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:38:44 AM

satoshimines still have problem with hosting and no news or update about current situation, they have unprofessional support. Sad
vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:31:41 AM

satoshimines still have problem with hosting and no news or update about current situation, they have unprofessional support. Sad
why they cant just post about it on the forum here? why do they have to tease people?
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:49:35 AM

why they cant just post about it on the forum here? why do they have to tease people?

One would expect someone from the site would take it to the forums to explain the situation out of courtesy.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:25:10 AM

One would expect someone from the site would take it to the forums to explain the situation out of courtesy.

this might be the latest casualty in the world of gambling Sad Satoshi Mines Sad i doubt they are linked to the other satoshi sites :O but some one should confirm it Cheesy

NorwegianNoob

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:39:58 AM

Is there any games similar to this game?
bandana

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:46:02 AM

Site is not opening and i had decent amount there, is it closed ?
how much money did you have? i wouldnt be impressed if they run away as even bigger companies scam people
lol..I have 0.02btc there how much did you lost
srgkrgkj
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:50:43 AM

Is there any games similar to this game?

diggit is similar to satoshmines Cheesy its a different twist on classic minesweeper but you should enjoy it too Cheesy

Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:26:06 AM

Its always never a good idea to either leave balance on the site after playing or to invest in any kind of gambling site where the owner is anonymous.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:37:39 AM

It's maybe a DDOS and maybe they ran with the money

all you can do right now is to wait the news
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:52:38 AM

Not looking good guys.
I hope nobody left many bitcoins on there.

Try https://dadice.com

Trustworthy, fun site to gamble on.

i think on that thread we are not asking for suggestion about another site, satoshimines is not dice site that is mineswpeer site, i know about about dadice and i am active roller there. Wink
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 02:51:20 PM

We have to wait for a week. If the site is down and there is no update from the dev. Then it is clear that ther site has scammed.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:25:11 PM

I think they ran away. If u need to get on your losses. come to my thread  for bets on sports!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1037070.msg11194448#msg11194448 and win some bitcoins!

Wow are you serious bringing that here to people who have possibly been scammed to come and lose money on your predictions? Oh dear btct is getting worse maybe you take that link and thread and delete and close it, no one needs your picks bro they just want their money back from satoshi mines incase you didn't know, not to lose more with you lol

Not looking good guys.

i think on that thread we are not asking for suggestion about another site, satoshimines is not dice site that is mineswpeer site, i know about about dadice and i am active roller there. Wink

Again when people see dadice signatures and avatars on every thread don't you think they would know that is there already and if they wanted to play they would? You guys are something else....
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:38:57 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2015, 11:38:32 PM by Slark

Not looking good guys.

Dadice is nice site, but it is just dice, like many others on the market. Satoshimines was something different and people who were playing there are not exactly Dice fans to begin with.
Satoshimines was not so popular but some people had here deposits so I guess that amount of money was enough for operator to run with...
GrandmaJean

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:52:07 PM

Not looking good guys.

Dadice is nice site, but it is just dice, like many more on the market. Satoshimines was something different and people who were playing there are not exactly Dice fans to begin with.
Satoshimines was not so popular but some people had here deposits so I guess that amount of money was enough for operator to run with...
i think he could have made much more profit if he kept it online and people would have lost even more money than he ran away with
srgkrgkj
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:35:10 PM

Not looking good guys.

Dadice is nice site, but it is just dice, like many more on the market. Satoshimines was something different and people who were playing there are not exactly Dice fans to begin with.

there are still alternatives to the concept shwn by satoshimines, for example diggit is near identical but replicates the fun factor Tongue

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:01:51 PM

Hi,

I will try to contact their support email. May be they will respond. Cheesy

Those who love minesweeper there are a couple of alternatives:
diggit.io
https://satoshibet.com/minesweeper
https://www.coin-sweeper.com

Also, some sites like BetChain offer a cool minesweeper game with good graphics Cheesy
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:35:16 PM

It's maybe a DDOS and maybe they ran with the money

all you can do right now is to wait the news

If it was just a DDOS, we would have heard from them about it on the forum or somewhere, and DDOs's usually aren't this long. Looks like a scam now, almost 2 days up.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: