Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:07:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DirectNic  (Read 515 times)
Lexi Price (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Live Free Or Die

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 10:29:22 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 03:41:02 AM by grue

Not sure where to put this one but I went to grab another domain for a site I'm putting together and saw that they've started accepting not just bitcoin but also litecoin and dogecoin too!

DirectNic www.directnic.com

- and for the official record I've been a loyal, perfectly happy customer of DirectNic for over a decade. I used to have all my sites hosted with them, had 7 or 8 online when Katrina and Rita hit, and not once did any of them go down. (DirectNic is in Louisiana, by the way). I've since moved to Hostgator for my sites but still buy all my domains with DN. If HG keeps on acting up I may ultimately return to DN.

I share this because I'd usually used PayPal but closed that down for good today, so it was really great to see them accepting crypto. If you're in need of a web host and domain seller, check them out. They truly are a top notch company.

La Bella Vita Nessun Rimpianto
kolloh
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:21:40 AM

A lot of web hosting companies have started accepting bitcoin lately. Seems to be a more reoccurring thing and it is great to see this type of adoption.
umiola

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:22:59 AM

I think this doesnt belong in "bitcoin discussions"
Please move it to "service announcements" pr "services"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: