Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:43:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS: PayPal account + physical debit card + U.S. bank account + IP address...  (Read 7506 times)
minescrypt

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 11:08:36 AM

Sent PM  Smiley
paysendgo

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 04:17:22 AM

We are selling verified PayPal accounts. Its our core business, but we can sell eBay seller accounts too, or PayPal + eBay package.

Verified PayPal account with added U.S. bank account and real physical debit card + SIM card + IP address (12 months) from the country where account was opened. You will be able to withdraw funds and cash out using the ATM card which is included.
Our accounts are fully verified (not with VCC or VBA), limits are removed, and don't have pending balance so received funds are available immediately. We will need your address (P.O. box is OK) to send you debit card and SIM card with phone number which is inside the PP account.
Price: $165, or equivalent in BTC (BTC-e price).

Variations possible. For example, if you need just a verified PayPal account (without added U.S. bank account, debit ATM card etc.) then the price is $25 only. Just stealth eBay seller account is $20 only (could be opened at eBay.com or eBay.co.uk).
We can include eBay seller account, or you can order just an eBay seller account, without PayPay.
You can order verified PayPal account with IP address, but without debit card, if you prefer that way. We are flexible.

Our accounts are pure stealth accounts. No way they could be linked with any suspended account as we are experienced in creating stealth accounts.

Please contact us with any questions you may have. It would be good that you contact us through http://www.verifiedacc.com/#!kontakt/c24vq, as we are not regularly active on this forum. Our website is still not on English, but you will receive an answer on English.

Still available???
rrensel

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:36:14 PM

I'm highly interested... need a little more details if possible.
goodlifemastery

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 04:44:07 PM

Hi,

I need a UK paypal account with UK bank details attached and also want to know whether I can use such paypal account on ebay UK seller account. Incase if I want a Uk seller account what is the additional charge?. I need something which is totally supported with documents incase paypal limits and requires documents. Kindly let me the pricing option for complete safe account and how long is it valid.

regards
Sandy
loki0505

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 06:28:02 PM

website is down. so i'm guessing the business is down too. (if there ever was one)
bitcoindima

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:47:49 AM

do you sell paypal debit card?
Alex444

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:49:20 AM

You can buy Aged + fully verified PayPal Account from here - https://www.buyaccount.net/shop/card-bank-verified-paypal-account-for-sale/
brilliantice

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:11:23 AM

Don't buy from this website. This is a scam.
I ordered an account to test this website and haven't received any reply from their support. After finding them on FB, I messaged them. One guy told me that he know the people behind that website and he will notify them about my order. I asked this guy to give me their contact so that I can contact them personally but he rufuded to do so no matter how many times I as.  I know that he is the guy behind this website. He is the one posting about this shit website and promoting all over the internet. After 2 days, they updated my order with just a message that it's being processed. After 7 days, I can't find my order lol. Order was removed.
DOn't ever buy from this website. They even don't share their details on their website and also payment is Bitcoin and Perfect Money only. You can see that this user has only 1 post too.

If you want to protect yourselves, please don't order from this website.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: