Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:54:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS: PayPal account + physical debit card + U.S. bank account + IP address...  (Read 7506 times)
VerAc1 (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:11:50 AM

We are selling verified PayPal accounts. Its our core business, but we can sell eBay seller accounts too, or PayPal + eBay package.

Verified PayPal account with added U.S. bank account and real physical debit card + SIM card + IP address (12 months) from the country where account was opened. You will be able to withdraw funds and cash out using the ATM card which is included.
Our accounts are fully verified (not with VCC or VBA), limits are removed, and don't have pending balance so received funds are available immediately. We will need your address (P.O. box is OK) to send you debit card and SIM card with phone number which is inside the PP account.
Price: $165, or equivalent in BTC (BTC-e price).

Variations possible. For example, if you need just a verified PayPal account (without added U.S. bank account, debit ATM card etc.) then the price is $25 only. Just stealth eBay seller account is $20 only (could be opened at eBay.com or eBay.co.uk).
We can include eBay seller account, or you can order just an eBay seller account, without PayPay.
You can order verified PayPal account with IP address, but without debit card, if you prefer that way. We are flexible.

Our accounts are pure stealth accounts. No way they could be linked with any suspended account as we are experienced in creating stealth accounts.

Please contact us with any questions you may have. It would be good that you contact us through http://www.verifiedacc.com/#!kontakt/c24vq, as we are not regularly active on this forum. Our website is still not on English, but you will receive an answer on English.

chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 03:39:05 AM

I actually want one as according to Indian Paypal Regulations , i cannot send money from Paypal but only receive and withdraw to bank .
Is it possible for you to make a US paypal for me with my email id attached and my real name and this name(chronicsky) on it(Yeah , i'd like two).
Obviously i'll be using different and fixed IP for them , i don't need no physical DC (but won't mind it shipped to me in INDIA) .
Is it even possible to add a U.S. bank account and add my name , they won't match .
PM me with more details on this.
~Regards Sky
VerAc1 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:10:30 AM

PM sent
icex999

Activity: 137
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:15:12 AM

Do you create unique bank accounts for each account that we get the details/control of?
Mehek

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:23:29 AM

i am intrested on buying an verified paypal account please pm me the price
VerAc1 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:27:28 AM

Do you create unique bank accounts for each account that we get the details/control of?

Yes. Bank account is unique, and connected only with one PayPal account, never used before. You will have log in info and physical debit card of bank account which is added on PayPal.
VerAc1 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:43:10 AM

i am intrested on buying an verified paypal account please pm me the price

PM sent
icex999

Activity: 137
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:55:10 AM

Great. When you get a chance, shoot me a PM with the payment info and the shipping options. Thanks :-)
VerAc1 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:41:29 AM

Great. When you get a chance, shoot me a PM with the payment info and the shipping options. Thanks :-)

PM sent
MarkCara

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

MS & Adobe keys. BestPriceSoft@protonmail.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 05:43:22 AM

Can I use your service when I do not live in US ?

FEEDBACK / Email: BestPriceSoft@protonmail.com / Skype: TtingTang (Check the Skype ID carefully, beware of imposters! Better contact me via email first if you're not sure)
CHEAP MICROSOFT WINDOWS OFFICE ADOBE KEYS [6YEARS+][70+ FEEDBACK][AUTOBUY]
VerAc1 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:52:47 AM

Yes. Anyone can use our services, no matter of their location. Also, we ship ATM cards worldwide.
MarkCara

Activity: 362

MS & Adobe keys. BestPriceSoft@protonmail.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 05:57:08 AM

Yes. Anyone can use our services, no matter of their location. Also, we ship ATM cards worldwide.

How about the SIM card ? I guess I can not use it outside the US.

FEEDBACK / Email: BestPriceSoft@protonmail.com / Skype: TtingTang (Check the Skype ID carefully, beware of imposters! Better contact me via email first if you're not sure)
CHEAP MICROSOFT WINDOWS OFFICE ADOBE KEYS [6YEARS+][70+ FEEDBACK][AUTOBUY]
VerAc1 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:07:10 AM

How about the SIM card ? I guess I can not use it outside the US.

If your phone is unlocked you can use it anywhere. We send it so that you are able to call PayPal (if you will want to call them for some reason), or in case they want to call you, so that you have the same number which is inside the account.
ollierexx

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:01:53 AM

What limitations do the ebay accounts start with?
VerAc1 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:12:41 PM

do you also privide paypal business account with bank attached to it ?

Yes.

However, we cant provide support in case you will need to send documents to PayPal about your business. We do provide this kind of support with personal accounts only.

All our accounts are fully verified. Business accounts are opened as personal, then fully verified, and then upgraded to business accounts. In case PayPal ask you documentation of your business, we cant provide this, but we can provide personal documentation. Please note our support in case of additional verification comes only with some types of the accounts. For example, we don't offer this with accounts for $25, but we do with accounts for $65. Also, this is included with the account which has added US bank account and debit card. Price for them is $95. If you also need matched IP address then it is $165 in total + plus $10 shipping (standard air mail with tracking number).

PayPal should not ask for additional verification, but PayPal is unpredictable so if you take the account which has included support in case of additional verification then you could be calm as you will pass it 100%.

Feel free to send us any questions you may have. Let us know what exactly do you need and we will let you know the price, as we have many variations and different packages so it might be confusing.

Our accounts are from an EU country, but they can send, receive, withdraw, don't have pending balance, limits are removed etc. so you will be very happy with it.

Once again, verified PayPal account without any extras (US bank account, debit card, IP address, eBay seller account etc.) has price of $25 USD.
Verified account with US bank account and debit card (but without IP address and eBay seller account) has price of $95 (included support in case of additional verification). If you need IP address with this type of account then total price will be $165.

Just an eBay seller account has price of $20.

http://www.verifiedacc.com/#!kontakt/c24vq here you will see contact form so feel free to contact us directly. Thanks.

VerAc1 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:23:15 PM

What limitations do the ebay accounts start with?

10/500 or 10/650, depending if it is .com or .co.uk eBay. Account with higher limits are also available, but at higher price and with waiting period.
jacowen

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:46:59 AM

How can account be verified without added bank or card?

Also if account goes bad/not work, what  do you offer? Will get another?
VerAc1 (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:35:37 AM

How can account be verified without added bank or card?

Also if account goes bad/not work, what  do you offer? Will get another?

With a card. We verify some accounts with a bank account, and some with a card. We don't use VCCs as one member of our staff provides real cards which we use for verification.

Our accounts work 100%. In case they get limited as precaution of PayPal we provide support which means you will pass additional verification. This is available only with some types of our accounts. We wrote more about this in one previous post.
antonioserrano72

Activity: 353

Impossible

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:49:28 AM

whats the average age of the accounts? or are they recent/brand new?
VerAc1 (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:40:23 AM

whats the average age of the accounts? or are they recent/brand new?

Up to two months. We sell regularly so they are mostly new as we create them with new orders. At the moment we have a few simple PayPal account ($25 value, verified PayPal without extras) aged 1-2 months and one PayPal with added US bank account and with physical debit card which is almost 2 months old.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: