Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:17:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NBA - Basketball picks (predictions) Wins: 20 Loses: 7  (Read 3589 times)
AmericanEagle (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:10:34 PM

picks for buying are way too expensive. you have to bet really high to get into profit

I'll change those later then Smiley

Thanks
AmericanEagle (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:55:09 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 01:20:58 AM by AmericanEagle

Predictions for today:

1st match:

Brooklyn vs Atlanta

Bet type: Under/Over 49.5points points by end of first quarter

My prediction: Under

Odds: 1.9x

Won

2nd match:

Chicago vs Milwaukee

Bet type: Moneyline

My prediction: Milwakuee to win by end of first half!

Odds: 1.8x

Gl!

Won
AmericanEagle (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 11:49:13 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 01:21:24 AM by AmericanEagle

Both bets won!

Thread updated.

Prices for premium picks also updated, please refer to main page
AmericanEagle (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:34:33 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2015, 03:56:20 AM by AmericanEagle

Today's predictions:

First match:

Houston vs Dallas

Bet type: Under/Over 55.5 points by end of 1st quarter

Odds: 1.8x

Won

Second match:

LA Clippers vs San Antonio

Bet type: Under/Over 51.5 points by end of first quarter

Odds: 1.66x

Gl!!

Won
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:48:27 PM

Both bets won!

Thread updated.

Not bad stats at all, do you bet on these picks or just want you are giving to people?  Do you parlay your bets or do you bet singly? I see you have reduced your rates for picks that should pick up for you now! Can you tell me what the difference is between what you provide here and what you provide for people paying for your premiums? Thanks.

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 11:14:49 PM

TONIGHTS NBA MATCHES!!!

1st match
Houston Rockets   -   Dallas Mavericks

1st quarter over 52.5 points
odd:1.80

2nd match
Los Angeles Clippers   -   San Antonio Spurs

1st quarter over 49.5 points!!
odd:1.85

you can bet here: http://www.directbet.eu/?AffiliateID=1L7njq8gpErAkSsY66JPRp4psb18rUMDP9

you see the quote
I mean come on man be a little bit creative and don't steal other people's work
ticoti

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 11:18:52 PM

TONIGHTS NBA MATCHES!!!

1st match
Houston Rockets   -   Dallas Mavericks

1st quarter over 52.5 points
odd:1.80

2nd match
Los Angeles Clippers   -   San Antonio Spurs

1st quarter over 49.5 points!!
odd:1.85

you can bet here: http://www.directbet.eu/?AffiliateID=1L7njq8gpErAkSsY66JPRp4psb18rUMDP9

you see the quote
I mean come on man be a little bit creative and don't steal other people's work
And I can't even find over 52.5 anywhere so, this smells really bad...
CryForMeSky

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 11:19:01 PM

Both bets won!

Thread updated.

Not bad stats at all, do you bet on these picks or just want you are giving to people?  Do you parlay your bets or do you bet singly? I see you have reduced your rates for picks that should pick up for you now! Can you tell me what the difference is between what you provide here and what you provide for people paying for your premiums? Thanks.

They are bad stats, he's losing money overall.

He doesn't bet on his picks, he's just trying to put up a bunch of chalk picks (some of which he changes after the fact) so trick people into giving him money.

Use caution.
AmericanEagle (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 11:19:54 PM

Both bets won!

Thread updated.

I usually do single just in case I lose 1 bet I can recover with the other one...

In premium picks I am more careful and I offer more bets and predictions on games that you request

Thanks
CryForMeSky

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 11:21:29 PM

I usually do single just in case I lose 1 bet I can recover with the other one...

Please post bet slips of at the very least the 20 bets you've claimed to make in this thread.
AmericanEagle (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 11:21:51 PM

Both predictions updated.

Gl all
Ruzka

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:44:56 AM

Both bets won!

Thread updated.

In premium picks I am more careful and I offer more bets and predictions on games that you request

Thanks

Thanks for your answers, if you bet singly and lose one the odds are not good enough to recover the other bet or do you mean just get some money back?

Would that not make sense to be more careful here with your free picks also as you are trying to get people to pay you for picks when all is said and done so you should want them to win to be able to.

I see a warning that your picks are down over all and they are especially if I bet parlay on them Sad

I will sit back and just watch for 5 games or so and keep and eye on you lol

AmericanEagle (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:57:32 AM

Both bets won!

Thread updated.

Thanks

Thanks for your answers, if you bet singly and lose one the odds are not good enough to recover the other bet or do you mean just get some money back?

Would that not make sense to be more careful here with your free picks also as you are trying to get people to pay you for picks when all is said and done so you should want them to win to be able to.

I see a warning that your picks are down over all and they are especially if I bet parlay on them Sad

Alright Smiley lol.

Another great night, like yesterday, 2/2 wins.

Good job on those that won!
Jimbrown

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:31:55 AM

Both bets won!

Thread updated.

Thanks

Alright Smiley lol.

Another great night, like yesterday, 2/2 wins.

Good job on those that won!

congrats
let continue the winning Smiley
Ruzka

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 06:34:02 AM

Both bets won!

Thread updated.

Not bad stats at all, do you bet on these picks or just want you are giving to people?  Do you parlay your bets or do you bet singly? I see you have reduced your rates for picks that should pick up for you now! Can you tell me what the difference is between what you provide here and what you provide for people paying for your premiums? Thanks.

He doesn't bet on his picks, he's just trying to put up a bunch of chalk picks (some of which he changes after the fact) so trick people into giving him money.

Use caution.

Please forgive my ignorance but how would he be losing overall if he doesn't bet on his picks? lol, Jokes aside I take it you have worked out that the picks are not going to give anyone profit. 17 wins and 5 losses should be profit as long as you are not parlaying and losing. If you see him changing the bet after the fact get a screen shot. I am watching for a few more games but if I started betting from my post I would be up so far.

CryForMeSky

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 07:02:02 AM

Both bets won!

Thread updated.

Not bad stats at all, do you bet on these picks or just want you are giving to people?  Do you parlay your bets or do you bet singly? I see you have reduced your rates for picks that should pick up for you now! Can you tell me what the difference is between what you provide here and what you provide for people paying for your premiums? Thanks.

Use caution.

Please forgive my ignorance but how would he be losing overall if he doesn't bet on his picks? lol, Jokes aside I take it you have worked out that the picks are not going to give anyone profit. 17 wins and 5 losses should be profit as long as you are not parlaying and losing. If you see him changing the bet after the fact get a screen shot. I am watching for a few more games but if I started betting from my post I would be up so far.

This is his second thread, he stopped posting in the first one after he was caught changing his picks.  You can find it though his profile or a couple pages deep on this board.  Including his original picks (and assuming he didn't past post any other bets) he was down 2.5 units from that thread. 

Like I don't mind a hustle but this one is just so poorly done and sloppy that it's annoying.
LiQuidx

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 08:08:54 AM

Both bets won!

Thread updated.

Use caution.

This is his second thread, he stopped posting in the first one after he was caught changing his picks.  You can find it though his profile or a couple pages deep on this board.  Including his original picks (and assuming he didn't past post any other bets) he was down 2.5 units from that thread. 

Like I don't mind a hustle but this one is just so poorly done and sloppy that it's annoying.

I agree with you.. The OP was/is obviously falsifying stats (by changing his picks) in order to gain more popularity.. Dishonesty is really not a nice thing to have and doing so here may get other people to lose their money due to false trust. So be aware of that if you want to follow any of his picks.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
scat

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Scat The Billionaire

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 08:53:49 AM

Both bets won!

Thread updated.

Use caution.

I agree with you.. The OP was/is obviously falsifying stats (by changing his picks) in order to gain more popularity.. Dishonesty is really not a nice thing to have and doing so here may get other people to lose their money due to false trust. So be aware of that if you want to follow any of his picks.

did you mean op is trying to scaming us? lets see what op can say if your words is true that op has changing his picks

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 09:17:12 AM

Both bets won!

Thread updated.

Use caution.

OP wants little more popularity by increasing his win ratio but by changing his picks after game finished that is not fair way to get this, let's be more honest and have to accept the match result whether it is win or lose, but honesty is one and only thing in gambling.
LiQuidx

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 09:17:33 AM

Both bets won!

Thread updated.

Use caution.

This is his second thread, he stopped posting in the first one after he was caught changing his picks.  You can find it though his profile or a couple pages deep on this board.  Including his original picks (and assuming he didn't past post any other bets) he was down 2.5 units from that thread.  

did you mean op is trying to scaming us? lets see what op can say if your words is true that op has changing his picks

As i explained above.. He is trying to get people to trust him  by providing false data.. He is not taking anyone's money thus i wouldn't call it a scam. He surely ain't honest thought and that creates a feeling of false trust.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████