Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:31:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE][ANN][JONES|SCRYPT| LAUNCH POSTPONED|  (Read 32508 times)
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:06:04 AM

before i mine or trade now i need POD can you give POD from cryptoasian or other source?
so many shitcoin launch in this week

you must not have mined or traded in a while..
https://twitter.com/CryptoAsian/status/591424784162037760
dudes not even doing it these days.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
jarvis (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:29:41 AM

Don't Rent rigs yet. We are working hard to deliver but it may take us a bit longer than expected to launch and we might need to re-schedule for tomorrow. Will keep you posted.
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:51:59 AM

looks like this is a tribute to the man himself MR Alexander Jones...

you are the resistance

http://Infowars.
*EDIT  better not be no fucking premine

NO PREMINE! NO ICO! NO IPO! NO ICO! NO NEGATIVES!

Isn't that a premine?:

Dynamic POW Block Reward (Avg. Est.):
Block 1:
43,333 Community Bounties,
43,333 Block-Chain Jobs,
43,333 Development fund

Yeah what's up with that Jarvis?

jarvis (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:00:21 AM

you are the resistance

Isn't that a premine?:

Block 1:
43,333 Block-Chain Jobs,
43,333 Development fund

How do you want to compensate the community for bounties, outside developers & blockchain jobs like masternodes? Don't you want a long-term project?
RumS3y

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:02:18 AM

Jarvis, can you explain why you went away for 1+year? I'm just checking out your post history and I'm questioning whether this account has been bought off or not.
proletariat
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:04:32 AM

you are the resistance

Isn't that a premine?:

Block 1:
43,333 Block-Chain Jobs,
43,333 Development fund

How do you want to compensate the community for bounties, outside developers & blockchain jobs like masternodes? Don't you want a long-term project?

By mining, just like the rest of us. It is up to you to make the coin gain value, you can trade accordingly, you have the upper hand, the rest of us will just speculate on what you might be up to.

xinbinbin

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:04:39 AM

We need a special algorithm! Pluck?
jarvis (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:09:44 AM

Jarvis, can you explain why you went away for 1+year? I'm just checking out your post history and I'm questioning whether this account has been bought off or not.

Over a year ago a coin was created that scammed the community and everyone was looking for a developer to restore it. I stepped up to the plate and restored it for the community. It wasn't long before the previous scamming developer sent attack trolls my way and began harassing me everywhere with personal life threatening attacks. So I offered to pass the development over to a new dev and provide support, but no one stepped up to the plate. I have since been planing a coin launch of my own and here we are today.  Smiley
jarvis (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:14:56 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2015, 04:25:19 AM by jarvis

you are the resistance

*EDIT  better not be no fucking premine

Isn't that a premine?:

Block 1:
43,333 Block-Chain Jobs,
43,333 Development fund

By mining, just like the rest of us. It is up to you to make the coin gain value, you can trade accordingly, you have the upper hand, the rest of us will just speculate on what you might be up to.

I used to be a hardcore miner and loved it, so I understand where your coming from, plenty of hard work mining. I value it. There are other factors to consider for this project. There are real cost associated with producing an awesome coin and the community bounty block are not a personal pre-mine as those funds will be in a public address spent just on development. The blockchain jobs go to people like yourself. We can adjust things but I would advice against it. Some people can't afford hardware but have other skillset's that are required for successful projects that lasts.
CryptoSiD

Activity: 631
Merit: 500

Former SuchPool Admin

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:20:34 AM

https://www.suchpool.pw/jones/ ready for pre-reg and will be up at launch!
jarvis (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:21:06 AM

https://www.suchpool.pw/jones/ ready for pre-reg and will be up at launch!

Awesome! you guys Rock!

proletariat
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:30:22 AM

you are the resistance

Isn't that a premine?:

Block 1:
43,333 Block-Chain Jobs,
43,333 Development fund

I used to be a hardcore miner and loved it, so I understand where your coming from, plenty of hard work mining. I value it. There are other factors to consider for this project. There are real cost associated with producing an awesome coin and the community bounty block are not a personal pre-mine as those funds will be in a public address spent just on development. The blockchain jobs go to people like yourself. We can adjust things but I would advice against it. Some people can't afford hardware but have other skillset's that are required for successful project that lasts.

"NO PREMINE! NO ICO! NO IPO! NO ICO! NO NEGATIVES!"

Why did you make this remark earlier? after i read that I made up my mind to give it a go, now you change your stance.

If you must have premine Put it escrow and have them NOT stake a single coin because that pre-mine percentange is going to increase exponentially.

Doesn't sound like you're too confident about your coin since you want to get paid in advance. Take a look at GRAM, latest pre-mine dump scam, too soon for another risk like this.

Starin

Activity: 266

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 04:40:33 AM

Please remove the premine and let the community decide if they want to help the developers or fund the bounties.

jarvis (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:43:55 AM

you are the resistance

Isn't that a premine?:

Block 1:
43,333 Block-Chain Jobs,
43,333 Development fund

I used to be a hardcore miner and loved it, so I understand where your coming from, plenty of hard work mining. I value it. There are other factors to consider for this project. There are real cost associated with producing an awesome coin and the community bounty block are not a personal pre-mine as those funds will be in a public address spent just on development. The blockchain jobs go to people like yourself. We can adjust things but I would advice against it. Some people can't afford hardware but have other skillset's that are required for successful project that lasts.

"NO PREMINE! NO ICO! NO IPO! NO ICO! NO NEGATIVES!"

Why did you make this remark earlier? after i read that I made up my mind to give it a go, now you change your stance.

If you must have premine Put it escrow and have them NOT stake a single coin because that pre-mine percentange is going to increase exponentially.

Doesn't sound like you're too confident about your coin since you want to get paid in advance. Take a look at GRAM, latest pre-mine dump scam, too soon for another risk like this.

A developer pre-mine goes to the developer only. The current genesis block goes to the community.
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:47:08 AM

then let the community mine it... there is no community yet. no community to escrow or multi sig it.. theres a developer who will hold a premine and has typed a plan to give those coins to community.

jarvis (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:50:55 AM

then let the community mine it... there is no community yet. no community to escrow or multi sig it.. theres a developer who will hold a premine and has typed a plan to give those coins to community.

Fair enough. Than how do we pay for basic development cost like nodes, sites, marketing, programing ect?
RumS3y

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:58:15 AM

Over a year ago a coin was created that scammed the community and everyone was looking for a developer to restore it. I stepped up to the plate and restored it for the community. It wasn't long before the previous scamming developer sent attack trolls my way and began harassing me everywhere with personal life threatening attacks. So I offered to pass the development over to a new dev and provide support, but no one stepped up to the plate. I have since been planing a coin launch of my own and here we are today.  Smiley

Hmm... It doesn't seem plausible from my p.o.v. Can you provide any proof that you were harrassed and threatened by other members? I don't mean to be rude, but there's been way too many scams lately...

Def. don't want a repeat of CLUSTER again.
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:58:57 AM

Is release still planned to be on time or will it be delayed?

proletariat
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:00:14 AM

Fair enough. Than how do we pay for basic development cost like nodes, sites, marketing, programing ect?

It's called investing. Develop a community and the community will take care of marketing.

jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:04:19 AM

lol man you said no ipo no premine those arent our words they're yours. i cant tell you how to pay for things ive never run a coin. you as someone who is coming with an announce thread and launching in 1 hour should have:
nodes
sites
programming
done as a sunk cost.
marketing is community involvement and is free in many cases (articles, twitter followers, people willing to push your coin if its reasonable)

*edit if you have a large idea that needs funding then that should be apparent

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: