Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:56:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: cracking private keys  (Read 1711 times)
TheGambler (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:22:38 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 09:59:49 AM by TheGambler

It's impossible to crack private keys.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 05:31:58 AM

Hi,

I am buying Negative Trust Feedback (bitcointalk) ON MYSELF, THIS PROFILE!

I am not targeting any other member of this forum, this is not a joke nor a stunt...I am simply doing this because I can't be bothered doing bad deeds, so I thought i would just buy the neg trust outright lol...

Paying 0.01BTC per DEFAULT TRUST saying something nasty on my profile. Cannot relate to anything that i've done on this account, just something either out of pure hatred, OR if you're kind enough maybe leave something friendly (but still in the form on negative trust lol)

Only ONE trust rating per default trust member

Thank you, come again!

Hillarious simply people will "buy some trust" but this is the exact oppoiste, are you trying to be the account with the highest negative trust score? I doubt that those of default trust will do it for merely 2$ as they will give it to you for free if you really conducted negative activity (which you have done ) on this forum

But you are not asking it for something that you have done, so if they do this than thats means a trust abuse, which will serves later as a proof for some hillarious thread " XXX abusing trust "

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:33:39 AM

Hi,

I am not targeting any other member of this forum, this is not a joke nor a stunt...I am simply doing this because I can't be bothered doing bad deeds, so I thought i would just buy the neg trust outright lol...

Paying 0.01BTC per DEFAULT TRUST saying something nasty on my profile. Cannot relate to anything that i've done on this account, just something either out of pure hatred, OR if you're kind enough maybe leave something friendly (but still in the form on negative trust lol)

Thank you, come again!

Kind of funny, by trying to buy negative trust you are going to get it for free Grin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 05:42:38 AM

Hi,

Thank you, come again!

Hillarious simply people will "buy some trust" but this is the exact oppoiste, are you trying to be the account with the highest negative trust score? I doubt that those of default trust will do it for merely 2$ as they will give it to you for free if you really conducted negative activity (which you have done ) on this forum

But you are not asking it for something that you have done, so if they do this than thats means a trust abuse, which will serves later as a proof for some hillarious thread " XXX abusing trust "

Exactly lol...

What are mods going to do, give me negative trust for buying negative trust??

Maybe, it would've been wiser making a thread buying negative trust towards another member, so I could have gained negative trust for doing it...

So many approaches and paths one could take...

But, who knows, maybe you'll throw that 0.01BTC in a lottery and come out a millionaire?

as far as I know, "buying trust" is forbidden here and might get you a negative trust ( in this case buying negative trust and get the negative trust), although that it is not mentioned that it is a positive trust but the words "buying trust" could also meant as negative trust (which is unlikely and you are the first ) and might get this thread to be moved to trashcans

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:49:17 AM

I had given you negative trust a long time ago since you are a scammer. Do I get anything? You can send to the multisig address in my profile.

At this point you are clearly trying to just troll to get the lowest possible trust score as many people who were discovered as scammers have done.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:18:48 AM

Hi,

Thank you, come again!

I can do one. Not on default trust tho. Wink

For FREE!!
caskey4521

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:20:46 AM

Send the funds to the escrow first.  Smiley
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:26:49 AM

I had given you negative trust a long time ago since you are a scammer. Do I get anything? You can send to the multisig address in my profile.

At this point you are clearly trying to just troll to get the lowest possible trust score as many people who were discovered as scammers have done.

BHAHAHA. Your response only confirms how much of a good job I am doing here at busing scams, especially yours Wink
ACCTseller

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:42:30 AM

Get an escrow and I'll do it
not quickseller because he'll be off default trust soon enough

I would be willing to escrow for this kind of deal
ACCTseller

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:49:30 AM

Get an escrow and I'll do it
not quickseller because he'll be off default trust soon enough

I would be willing to escrow for this kind of deal
shutup quickseller
If you won't use me as escrow, then why don't you use Spekulatius or akka?
vertoe

Activity: 518
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:14:14 AM

Will leave positive feedback to warn potential victims!!!11 ... no, wait!
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:28:38 AM

Buying trust isn't against any rules, moderators don't have any special say in trust system "rules" or anything else regarding it. I don't know anything about your original negative trust, nor do I care, but to anyone participating, I would be cautious. Buying negative trust would be a clever way to water down the meaning of the original negative trust you recieved.

"Yeah guys, check out my thread, I only have negative trust because I bought it, thought it would be funny LOL"

That or you could be trying to make a point which is fine. I will be curiously watching to see how things play out.

retes1234

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

https://dadice.com the #1 dice site

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:30:32 AM

You want mine? Ill give it to you for free. If its possible. Lol (i wish im on default trust)

Hi,

Thank you, come again!

defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:35:13 AM

LMAO crazy ..    Grin
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:18:39 AM

I think it is against the forum rules buy and sell 'trust' (positve , negative or neutral).... beware Wink.
deluxeCITY

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:25:43 AM

Buying trust isn't against any rules, moderators don't have any special say in trust system "rules" or anything else regarding it. I don't know anything about your original negative trust, nor do I care, but to anyone participating, I would be cautious. Buying negative trust would be a clever way to water down the meaning of the original negative trust you recieved.

"Yeah guys, check out my thread, I only have negative trust because I bought it, thought it would be funny LOL"

That or you could be trying to make a point which is fine. I will be curiously watching to see how things play out.

I think it is against the forum rules buy and sell 'trust' (positve , negative or neutral).... beware Wink.

Buying trust is not against the forum rules as you can see above but there are good reasons that anyone on default should not do what is asked, not that i believe they will that is why they are trusted because they will not be bribed by $2  Cheesy

Also Op you have gone the wrong way if you wanted negatives you should have asked to buy trust and i am sure you would have lit up even more red than you are.

Can someone tell me why he only has 20 ve- with all them negatives?

EDIT: i see 4 are from one member probably has something to do with it Cheesy
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:31:18 AM

Buying trust is not against the forum rules as you can see above but there are good reasons that anyone on default should not do what is asked, not that i believe they will that is why they are trusted because they will not be bribed by $2  Cheesy

Also Op you have gone the wrong way if you wanted negatives you should have asked to buy trust and i am sure you would have lit up even more red than you are.

If it is not against the forum rules... then come on guys ! Leave him a negative trust    // I am just kidding.  However , yes of course if he wants a negative trust (or multiple negative trust) he should only continue to scam or try to scam someone here in the forum /and he probably will receive the correct 'feedback' (for free).
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:34:31 AM

Buying trust is not against the forum rules as you can see above but there are good reasons that anyone on default should not do what is asked, not that i believe they will that is why they are trusted because they will not be bribed by $2  Cheesy

If it is not against the forum rules... then come on guys ! Leave him a negative trust    // I am just kidding.  However , yes of course if he wants a negative trust (or multiple negative trust) he should only continue to scam or try to scam someone here in the forum /and he probably will receive the correct 'feedback'.

So you want me to restart ripping off the community with alternate accounts instead of just buying the neg feedback Huh

Nah ... I am only saying that if you want a negative trust (instead of buying it) why don't try to scam someone and you will receive the negative trust for free in just 5-10 minutes (or less).
LockDown

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:39:27 AM

Are you serious ?
Is this a joke if yes you made me smile  Smiley
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:39:36 AM

If it is not against the forum rules... then come on guys ! Leave him a negative trust    // I am just kidding.  However , yes of course if he wants a negative trust (or multiple negative trust) he should only continue to scam or try to scam someone here in the forum /and he probably will receive the correct 'feedback'.

So you want me to restart ripping off the community with alternate accounts instead of just buying the neg feedback Huh

Nah ... I am only saying that if you want a negative trust (instead of buying it) why don't try to scam someone and you will receive the negative trust for free in just 5-10 minutes (or less).

So, what if I succeed in trying to scam them...
So now you're encouraging scam attempts on the forum? wtf? Huh

You will not succeed in your scam attempt (with all those users that are watching you) Wink. Do you want other negative trust? The only legit way to receive them is try to scam someone .... or maybe I can't explain my thoughts better.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: