Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:03:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CNN Presstitute Versus Baltimore Protestors...  (Read 2537 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 02:13:39 PM

Presstitute:

Baltimore Protestors around the same time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st4IHokD4Jc

"Most Trusted News..."

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 02:20:50 PM

WAR ZONE: BALTIMORE ERUPTS INTO VIOLENCE, CHAOS AS #BLACKLIVESMATTER RIOTS RAGE

BALTIMORE, Maryland — Racial protests supposed to be peaceful quickly turned into violent riots on Saturday evening, closing down the city of Baltimore for some time—and creating a panic for thousands of people as just 50 miles away elites in Washington partied with President Barack Obama at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner.

Personally, I wasn’t supposed to be on the job tonight as a reporter. After a long news week and as several of my contemporaries lived high on the hog down in D.C. at the so-called “Nerd Prom,” me and my brother left D.C. to go see our Boston Red Sox play the Baltimore Orioles at Oriole Park at Camden Yards I hate the White House Correspondents’ Dinner—it represents everything I think is wrong with Washington, making celebrities out of news media and politicians—and given the fact I grew up just outside Boston I figured seeing the Red Sox play in Baltimore would be a great reprieve from the political culture. Boy was I wrong.

My brother and I arrived in Baltimore just outside Camden Yards about an hour before the game, and went into Bullpen Bar—one of three iconic all-brick building bars right outside the stadium—for a beer before the Sox took on the O’s. I usually make it up here for a game or two every year, and have always found Orioles fans to be pleasant. We’re united in our hatred of the Yankees.

Bullpen Bar sits between Pickles Pub and Sliders Bar & Grill. Outside each of the brick-faced bars, on the days of Orioles Games, each bar puts out barricades about 20 feet from their front doors. Shoulder-to-shoulder crowds of fans from each team—the Orioles, and in the case of Saturday night, the Red Sox—pack into three bars and the barricaded-off space in front before each game. Inside and outside of each, bartenders serve “cheap beer”—or so the $6-per-tall-boy-cans are advertised on big signs—while hotdogs, sausages and other pastime favorites are sold by each and by vendors who set up tents across the street. The blue collar culture—and really friendly people—are what make Baltimore baseball games so much fun, and there’s no better place to kick off an adventure into Camden Yards than here.

But on Saturday night, after my brother and I finished off our beers at Bullpen and began walking across the street to the stadium, planning to make our way to our seats after getting inside, chaos broke out.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/25/war-zone-baltimore-erupts-into-violence-chaos-as-blacklivesmatter-riots-rage/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 02:23:27 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuY7w1WiBPg&feature=youtu.be

A Ruptly producer had their handbag stolen live on camera, after being surrounded by a group of youths, as they filmed a protest over the death of Freddie Gray in Baltimore, Saturday. The producer gave chase to the suspected thief before police intervened.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 02:27:51 PM

... Meanwhile... At CNN...

stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 02:34:15 PM

When are black Americans going to learn that Obama doesn't care about them? He only used them to get elected. Everyone should see plainly now that the only black people he cares about are the ones who contributed to his campaigns. But even that is questionable.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 02:37:17 PM

Dozens arrested as Freddie Gray protests turn violent in Baltimore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plYL1EebeQk

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 02:38:22 PM

When are black Americans going to learn that Obama doesn't care about them? He only used them to get elected. Everyone should see plainly now that the only black people he cares about are the ones who contributed to his campaigns. But even that is questionable.

... Never.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:55:55 PM

... Never.

Unfortunately, considering the injustices of the past against black folks they likely only feel confident and comfortable w/ another black person running the show, given the alternative of Romney or someone similar. I'm being nice when saying this but those who embrace collectivism be it race or whatever, are destined to reap the rewards of it. Ultimately, a protest is only going to stay peaceful when those doing the protest keep their morals and their tempers intact. When the low intelligent rise to the top and the peaceful blend into the background, this is what it starts to look like.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:44:36 PM

... Never.

Unfortunately, considering the injustices of the past against black folks they likely only feel confident and comfortable w/ another black person running the show, given the alternative of Romney or someone similar. I'm being nice when saying this but those who embrace collectivism be it race or whatever, are destined to reap the rewards of it. Ultimately, a protest is only going to stay peaceful when those doing the protest keep their morals and their tempers intact. When the low intelligent rise to the top and the peaceful blend into the background, this is what it starts to look like.

Funny you mentioned Romney as not really 'an alternative' for not racist black folks

The Romney family was less afraid of blacks that the 0bama camp's narrative was pushing
http://thegrio.com/2013/09/24/mitt-romney-reveals-adopted-black-grandson-named-little-dark-one/#s:kieranromney_16x9 the comments are priceless...

And, who can forget when a not racist 'sista' and a whole panel was showing their true color...

http://youtu.be/WBXeLNsuAgU

That little Romney story was for people reading this thread but not into small political details, not Americans...

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:54:22 PM

Orioles Fans Stuck In Stadium After Mayor & Cops Ask Them Not To Leave

Fans at tonight’s extra-inning thriller between the Red Sox and Orioles may end up staying at the ballpark even longer than ten (probably) innings of gameplay. That’s because Baltimore’s mayor and the city police department have asked fans to remain inside the ballpark indefinitely as they deal with thousands of protestors calling attention to the death of Freddie Gray at the hands of Baltimore cops.

http://deadspin.com/orioles-fans-stuck-in-stadium-after-mayor-cops-ask-th-1700219246
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 12:00:31 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=366048.msg9591475#msg9591475
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 01:31:53 PM

Baltimore Mayor (D) said to give "space to destroy" by giving space for peaceful protests

Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake:

“While we tried to make sure that they were protected from the cars and the other things that were going on. We also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well. And we work very hard to keep that balance and to put ourselves in the best position to deescalate, and that’s what you saw.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjAmyjysmZI&feature=youtu.be

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:16:24 PM

When Washington fiddled while Baltimore burned

[...]
“Officials said 31 adults and four juveniles were arrested, and six police officers were hurt after several storefronts were vandalized and other properties were damaged in the waning hours of the Freddie Gray demonstrations,” WBAL reported.

Shockingly, the violence and property destruction was apparently condoned by the city’s mayor. “It’s a very delicate balancing act,” said Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake. “Because while we try to make sure that they were protected from the cars and other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well.”

It was an episode begging for media coverage. Recall how not merely reporters but flagship cable news anchors descended on Ferguson, Missouri, when anti-law enforcement demonstrations broke out there in August and again in November of last year. Remember how journalists like CNN’s Don Lemon embedded himself within a group of protesters and feigned effrontery when he was pushed back by riot police along with those protesters with whom he had aligned himself. Recount how MSNBC’s Chris Hayes was positioned so close to the violence that he was targeted by rock-throwing demonstrators.

It was not merely Ferguson where reporters fought for a front-row seat to the violence. Following a New York City grand jury’s decision not to indict the officer responsible for the death of Eric Garner, the journalistic establishment didn’t have to go very far to amplify the ensuing demonstrations beyond their reasonable proportion. When demonstrators were inexplicably allowed by that city’s sympathetic mayor to barricade the West Side Highway in protest, the news media was right there beside them.

So, where were the cable networks on Saturday night as Baltimore was rocked by violence? Telling their viewers to go to Twitter if they wanted to read the news.

“This is always about choices, right? I mean you know, you have to make a decision, what are you gonna do with this two hours of time. And we, you know, CNN made its decisions, and is sticking to its plan and so forth,” CNN political correspondent Errol Louis told the network’s viewers remorselessly.

He added that those anxious viewers will “find out all about what happened in the streets of Baltimore by this time tomorrow.” Have some patience, or go “find a live feed somewhere.”

“CNN was covering the WHCD and MSNBC was covering the WHCD and Fox was showing some already-taped crap,” The Washington Free Beacon’s Sonny Bunch noted before observing that those who attended the baseball game at Camden Yards were held in place as the violence escalated outside the stadium. “And it’s a perfect example of why the rest of the country is so sick of Washington, so hateful toward the press corps.”

The press has demonstrated a ravenous hunger for news stories involving young, disaffected, primarily African-American men lashing out violently at the police. They have shown a willingness to devote hours if not whole days to covering similar events. Editors have assigned reporters and flagship talent alike to travel great distances in order to cover those stories. But when one is occurring in the Beltway media’s backyard, they simply ignore it because it conflicts with the night in which they finally get their due.

That editorial instinct, one shared by virtually every media outlet, reflects a toxic level of self-veneration and an ugly disdain for the public this institution supposedly serves.

In the words of the mollycoddled student editors of Oberlin’s college newspaper, Saturday’s coverage of the White House Correspondents’ Dinner was the press’s “love letter to ourselves.” The members of an association that had not long ago embraced its corruption and venality would be humiliated by this display of callousness toward real suffering in defense of a customary and cherished privilege. But you aren’t hearing very much embarrassment this morning, are you?

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/04/27/when-washington-fiddled-while-baltimore-burned/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:24:26 PM

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:27:10 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLrHTW-zVWk

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:20:42 PM

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:51:17 PM

“There shouldn’t be calm tonight,” Hill said in response to the various calls for peace from figures infinitely more responsible than himself. “I think there can be resistance to oppression, and when resistance occurs, you can’t circumscribe resistance.”

maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:39:15 PM

I never could understand why people are devastating their cites when they are protesting. I know that they are frustrated and angry but if they want to show their exasperation they should protest before Federal Bank or Courthouse. I couldn't  Demolish my neighbourhood no matter how angry i would be.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 12:14:47 AM

CNN Anchor on Baltimore Riots: Some Veterans Are Coming Home 'Ready to do Battle'

After more than a year of CNN pouring gasoline all over America with hysterical, and oftentimes phony, stories of American racism, the left-wing network’s afternoon anchor Brooke Baldwin finally took it to the next level by blaming American veterans for the Baltimore riots.

In a pathetic suck-up interview with Democrat Congressman Elijah Cummins, Baldwin never once had the moral courage to ask the failed Baltimore City congressman if the left-wing policies ushered in by a half-century of a Democrat monopoly in Baltimore might have something to do with the city’s ills. Instead, she said of young military veterans who become police officers, “I love our nation’s veterans, but some of them are coming back from war, they don’t know the communities, and they are ready to do battle.”

The context was a discussion about increased training and retraining for the Baltimore police.

There’s no question Baldwin is hoping to launch a narrative with that smear.

This is pure CNN; throwing out anti-science smears towards the best people this country has to offer while it is in reality the rioters who are “doing battle.” It is savages who are looting and burning and causing anarchy, not the police. But it is the Baltimore police who have 15 wounded among their ranks. It is the Baltimore police who calmly did not do much battle during Monday night’s riots.

Baldwin and CNN just can’t help themselves. This is a cable news network that relentlessly launches Hate Campaigns to smear decent people,  like Christians, as a way to deflect from the evils done by the Gaystapo and the thugs who are tearing down predominantly black, working class cities like Ferguson and Baltimore.

Essentially, what Baldwin said to the world was, “Don’t hire veterans! They’re too damaged to be trusted with authority.” We’re back to the Vietnam-era where leftists smear our heroes to cover up the real problems. CNN wants us to believe unstable veterans are the problem in Baltimore, not unstable families.

But she loves veterans.

Wine and live television tend to reveal just how ugly some people really are.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/04/28/cnn-anchor-brooke-baldwin-blames-military-veterans-for-baltimore-riots/

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 12:46:23 AM

Ben Swann: The Powerful Baltimore Protest on Monday That Media Ignored

Baltimore, MD- It is the scene that most media is ignoring. While the wall-to-wall focus of national media on Baltimore is on the rioting and violent imagery, most media ignored the growing crowds calling for an end to the violence and demanding that young people stop burning buildings and looting stores. Over 100 clergy marched through the streets of Baltimore last night in an effort to end the violence, and they did it without riot shields and military vehicles.

As over 5,000 law enforcement officials are converging on Baltimore as well as another 5,000 National Guard troops, the nation continues to watch the city that exploded with violent riots on Monday. Images of a CVS looted and burning, buildings set ablaze, juveniles in the streets who have thrown rocks at police. These are the images that most of the nation will associate with Baltimore, and yet most media has all but ignored more than a week of peaceful protests demanding answers into the death of Freddie Gray.

More...http://benswann.com/the-powerful-baltimore-protest-on-monday-that-media-ignored/
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: