Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:23:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucet Monster 0.1 - Auto-Faucet bot with Anti-Captcha integration  (Read 15125 times)
FaucetMonster (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 02:18:32 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2015, 05:20:49 PM by FaucetMonster

Hey there!

I had some credits for captchas left for some time now and this weekend i decided to create something with them. And i noticed nowhere are captchas so present like with Faucets. The results are pretty impressive if you ask me. So here we are, i present:

Faucet Monster 0.1 *beta

✓ Features:

• Earn Bitcoin & Dogecoin passive
  • Auto solves captchas trough anti-captcha.com
  • >200 Bitcoin faucets predefined & >30 high paying Dogecoin faucets
  • Works with the most spread faucet scripts (except the login type ones)
  • Written in Ruby - runs everywhere, hides nothing
  • Sleep timer - plan hours where your bot "sleeps"

✓ Description:

Faucets are a nice way to get to some satoshis but solving captchas the whole day sucks. Also looking at all those ad poisoned sites is just aweful. I present you the solution! A bot that helps you doing this all fully automatic, and instead of you having to solve the captchas you let this do a webservice for you.

It is basically ready to run if you have Ruby installed (you do on OSX and are just a command away on linux!) all you need to add is your Bitcoin address, Dogecoin address if you want and your Anti-Captcha.com api key. Clearly you also need to add some funds to Anti-Captcha, it goes to about $1 per 1000 captchas.

Profitability depends on your list. If you have many short faucets in there you need more captchas for less coins but you will get small amounts sooner. Just check out the shipped lists and see how you can optimize them for yourself. You also can easily add even more faucets, but first get a feeling how the sites that typically work look like.

I will not share the list, but i can say that most coins come over FaucetBox.

✓ The Bot:

Because it would hurt more than it would be beneficial i cant give it for free or even for to cheap.

Currently not for sale anymore, as i think my next version should be worth way more Smiley Those who already buyd are pleased to send me a PM or something with a contact address for future updates (lucky yous Wink.

Next to that there is a option if and how many of the faucets you want to visit with my referer link.
If you keep this on, i am happy to deliver future updates for free (if they will exist).

Edit:// Changed to price to something more realistic. If you optimize the shipped lists you may will be able to get that price in again. In the meanwhile think twice before buying this and look at the answers in the thread!

Windows Users notice! Please look for "Ruby Installer" and not Ruby. Remember the location where you install it and drag and drop the file into a CMD that you open from your startpanel (press Windows then type CMD and enter). The ruby.exe ist most likely in C:\ruby2.2\bin\ruby.exe drop that into the cmd, then make a space, then drop faucetmonster.rb into it and add the optional additional parameter (bitcoin, dogecoin (what is not in free). The whole think might look like something like this in the end:

"C:\ruby2.2\bin\ruby.exe" "C:\Crazy\Path\To\faucetmonster.rb" bitcoin

You also need to edit the config.yml.example file and rename it to config.yml (also not config.yml.txt), and you need a _real_ editor like notepad++ for this. Appearantly windows notepad fucks up the line spaces.

I may pack this into a more easy format soon xP

✓ Screenshots:

This is how it looks in your terminal:

https://i.imgur.com/OIDnu45.png

And this is how it will look in your Faucetbox Smiley Notice that some little amounts also go to microwallet and may some others.

https://i.imgur.com/xctxJzs.jpg https://i.imgur.com/SNByJHI.jpg

✓ FAQ:

How can i earn with that?

Sincerly, i have no idea. Captcha prices go from deep as 0.6$ per 1k up 1.2$ per 1k and faucets sometimes seem to give me way more luck then a hour later. If you get one of the bigger prices and makes good for a lot of slower earnings and the chances are not even that bad seeing how many requests you soon are able to make. I may update this as soon as i have better numbers.

Why have you created it then?

I had credits left for anti-captcha since at least a year and no idea what to do with it. I recently broke my desktop wallet and before lost everything else on MintPal. This is basically a good way to transfer my credit funds into digital funds, i know not the nicest one.

What do i need to run it?

Ruby. Thats all. Its just a bunch of ruby scripts (that you btw can read and modifiy if you want to, nothing is hidden).

It throws errors wtf?

It does that sometimes. Mostly if something networky goes wrong. But you can safely ignore this aslong as the script is moving forward. If it is not, check if you have messed up your config files (or even yet created them) and try again. If it is still not working feel free to post here.

What are the future plans for this?

Sincerly, i dont know. Maybe make something super shiny out of it, maybe not. There for sure needs to be a updated list over the time, and i can imagine a few things to optimize. But for now it does very well in shooting claim attempts to bitcoin faucets.
tidus1097

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 02:49:01 PM

Will you accept escrow on this? Since this seems to be a bot that deals with bitcoin faucets, its best to use a escrow, especially for the purchaser since they are no way to actually prove that this works other than buying the platform from you and testing it.
FaucetMonster (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:02:41 PM

Will you accept escrow on this? Since this seems to be a bot that deals with bitcoin faucets, its best to use a escrow, especially for the purchaser since they are no way to actually prove that this works other than buying the platform from you and testing it.

I am fully ok with anything that brings in some trust. I searched for a better solution than Satoshibox but couldnt find anything that is still online :/
theerachate

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:06:59 PM

I am actually interested in this, but I don't really wanna pay more for captcha solver and things
tidus1097

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:13:31 PM

I am fully ok with anything that brings in some trust. I searched for a better solution than Satoshibox but couldnt find anything that is still online :/

That right there will get you everywhere. Make sure to use a legit escrow such as Escrow.ms, Shdvb, Quickseller, ect that way the escrow can verify that this does work. For example. If a newbie buys this script from you and you don't use a "trusted" escrow, and the newbie confirms that this is a working bot, most still will not believe that it is working as intended. This way the escrow can confirm that this is a working item and you should be able to sell this without issue.
FaucetMonster (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:18:29 PM

While i look into my options regarding esrows.

Here is a fully working fork for free with a very limited but still profitable list, only bitcoin and 90% of the faucets you request will be use my referer id.

If somebody wants to check it out and confirm it works just go on Smiley I most likely will remove the link again later, so dont wait.
tidus1097

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:22:23 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2015, 03:33:18 PM by tidus1097

I'm trying it out now. I might need your help so if your on I will pm you if I have any questions about it.

EDIT: Its going to be a little while. I'm having to fund my anti-captcha account with btc and it requires 6 confirmations before its complete. I will revisit the thread once payment has processed and I have had some time to test the product. Should be later this afternoon or evening at the latest.
FaucetMonster (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:35:52 PM

I'm trying it out now. I might need your help so if your on I will pm you if I have any questions about it.

EDIT: Its going to be a little while. I'm having to fund my anti-captcha account with btc and it requires 6 confirmations before its complete. I will revisit the thread once payment has processed and I have had some time to test the product. Should be later this afternoon or evening at the latest.

Sounds good. I am happy to answer your question if am still around else i'll look tomorror. Seeing forward to a little review.
tidus1097

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:54:36 PM

Sounds good. I am happy to answer your question if am still around else i'll look tomorror. Seeing forward to a little review.

EDIT: I sent you a pm. Please respond asap.
theerachate

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:57:14 PM

Don't want to be skeptical but how you do use this thing?
tidus1097

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:59:17 PM

That's what I'm wondering. I a nub when it comes to anything "code related", so if I have to do anything that's not a .exe file, I need to know what to do. I did download Ruby 2.2.2 and that's as far as I got. I did try reading the readme file with no luck.
GrandmaJean

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:00:05 PM

so you actually dont have to do anything as it uses captcha solver and it earns you money?
OmegaCollector

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 04:04:37 PM

what's the difference between this and just using anti-captcha (which I never knew existed)?

http://www.satoshihunter.ca/ - the best faucet list!   http://coinengine.co/?ref=269  - The best alternative to cloud mining
FaucetMonster (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:07:29 PM

what's the difference between this and just using anti-captcha (which I never knew existed)?

You can just use anti-captcha but you have to write the logic yourself, the service itself just takes images and gives you text. also test and create that lists, what sucked as well. (most people, even in it, i talked to about captchas and cracking them didnt know how cheap and easy it actually sometimes is.)

so you actually dont have to do anything as it uses captcha solver and it earns you money?

yes basically. You need to pay those poor people to solve your captchas tho. But seems that is cheaper than the rewards.

I just wrote a pm to tidus, i guess many users arent used to this.

Its "just a script" not really an application, it has a config file and a file you need to start trough the ruby interperter. All this works from the command line (the "cmd" tool on windows) and works transparently in the background trough the ruby binary. Here is what i wrote to him, i hope this explains it a little better.

these kind of things always are a bit harder on windows.

If i remember right ruby is now installed somewhere in C:\ruby2.2 (or maybe you choosed something differnt, you most likely know the default paths better than me)

You can would press the windows key, type "cmd" in order to open a terminal, and then just write:

C:\ruby2.2\bin\ruby C:\path\to\monsterfaucet.rb bitcoin

And you can also just drag and drop the first two things from your explorerer into the the terminal window.

Then after enter it should start working.

Except you missed config.yml.example, than you need to look at that as well and rename it to config.yml

Also i think when writing software like this that most people will want to abuse heavily it sometimes isnt the worst idea to dont make it to easy Wink
theerachate

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:32:31 PM

After many attempts still didn't get it to work
LockDown

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:39:26 PM

Can anybody confirn this bot is working?
GrandmaJean

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:44:08 PM

After many attempts still didn't get it to work
keep us updated if you will manage to set it up and check if its really working
tidus1097

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:45:49 PM

I am working with the OP to test this bot. He is helping me since I am not that well versed in these types of programs. Will keep you posted with updates, but he is trying to help a nub out Tongue
FaucetMonster (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:46:00 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2015, 05:23:15 PM by FaucetMonster

guys i really cant help you further than this.

Why is it not working? At what point is what not working?

If the software fails i am happy to see a output from the cmd in order to understand whats going on.

Edit:// Ok i can see that this is actually really much more complicated than expected. i will think about an easy version. Meanwhile i update the op with some additional windows instructions.
tidus1097

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:09:17 PM

Ok as of right now I do think that it is working. As I messaged the OP, give me about a half hour to a hour to let it run and take some screenshots of it. But it does appear to be working right now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: