Poll
Question: Re-ANN options:
Launch with a PoW token - 8 (47.1%)
Continue with the ICO - 5 (29.4%)
Hybrid PoW/ICO - 4 (23.5%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt Soon] [RDN] | RadonPay | RadonShare | Instant, Anonymous, Feeless  (Read 5489 times)
goblynn

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:32:26 PM

not newb account....interesting looking idea...wth...seems worth a risk to me

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread | Slack
thelion07

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:56:23 PM

This is the new development team, and this time we will actually deliver on our project.

okay, I definetely believe you if you pinky swear.

Minimum ICO Amount to Launch: 500 BTC

WAT  Huh
This is a very large project with new technology, something many more magnitudes larger and more advanced than ripple. 500 BTC is quite cheap for the scale of what we have planed.

Planed. If you can't spell simple words, this whole project is probably a bit ambitious.
We all make mistakes when typing, even English majors sometimes slip up. We already have a working product, the ICO has been announced in the past, but this is the first time we are launching to the public. All of the funds will be publicly managed and we will have total transparency of where they are, who controls them, and many more details.

So you already have a working product and you'd like to get paid 500 to 5000 BTC but no more than 10,000 BTC (thank you)

Release it and let the market determine its value  Roll Eyes
tm2013 (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 06:02:05 PM

This is the new development team, and this time we will actually deliver on our project.

WAT  Huh
This is a very large project with new technology, something many more magnitudes larger and more advanced than ripple. 500 BTC is quite cheap for the scale of what we have planed.

Planed. If you can't spell simple words, this whole project is probably a bit ambitious.
We all make mistakes when typing, even English majors sometimes slip up. We already have a working product, the ICO has been announced in the past, but this is the first time we are launching to the public. All of the funds will be publicly managed and we will have total transparency of where they are, who controls them, and many more details.

So you already have a working product and you'd like to get paid 500 to 5000 BTC but no more than 10,000 BTC (thank you)

PoW is impossible with the new protocol, otherwise PoW would be the way to go. I realize ICO's are unpopular, and so I got rid of the limit to launch. If one BTC is invested, 1000 RDN will be released. If 100 BTC, 100,000, etc.. The wallet will be made public once the ICO period is over.

Website | BTCT Thread
thelion07

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 06:16:06 PM

WAT  Huh

PoW is impossible with the new protocol, otherwise PoW would be the way to go. I realize ICO's are unpopular, and so I got rid of the limit to launch. If one BTC is invested, 1000 RDN will be released. If 100 BTC, 100,000, etc.. The wallet will be made public once the ICO period is over.

Still don't like ICO's but that is definitely a slightly more decent approach. Good luck.
tm2013 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 06:42:37 PM

Members of the dev team have now been added to the OP.

Website | BTCT Thread
goblynn

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:17:50 PM

Members of the dev team have now been added to the OP.

have to say...ive done business with both sologap and tm2013 before..they are both very honest, helpful and smart...these guys are true professionals

alicex

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:22:40 AM

how to prove?
i still think you two just maybe a same team.
good luck and plz dont disappear again
slovenia1

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 07:08:30 AM

tm2013 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 02:41:55 PM

how to prove?
i still think you two just maybe a same team.
good luck and plz dont disappear again
Each team before us that managed this project abandoned it. The last attempt to bring the project to fruition was nearly launched but that team abandoned it as well. Each of the previous teams had no sense of how to properly fund the development and launch, therefore they failed. We have a new active development team, many new resources that those teams did not have, active development of other projects, etc...

Website | BTCT Thread
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:49:28 PM

lolz at this one, quite how the dev or clone master thinks they will get that amount of ICO is beyond me, I will be amazed if they raise 1BTC never mind 500  Roll Eyes

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:09:51 PM

lolz at this one, quite how the dev or clone master thinks they will get that amount of ICO is beyond me, I will be amazed if they raise 1BTC never mind 500  Roll Eyes

I'm sure you will see more than 1 BTC.  Can't go fishing and not bring the baits...

-tb-

tm2013 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 03:50:11 PM

I'm sure you will see more than 1 BTC.  Can't go fishing and not bring the baits...

-tb-
PoW is impossible with the new protocol. However, a way around this would be issuing a simple PoW coin which can be swapped for Radon. Would the community prefer this?

Website | BTCT Thread
DenisZabar

Activity: 614
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 01:15:20 AM

lolz at this one, quite how the dev or clone master thinks they will get that amount of ICO is beyond me, I will be amazed if they raise 1BTC never mind 500  Roll Eyes

I'm sure you will see more than 1 BTC.  Can't go fishing and not bring the baits...

-tb-
PoW is impossible with the new protocol. However, a way around this would be issuing a simple PoW coin which can be swapped for Radon. Would the community prefer this?

If you said no PoW than stick to it. Dont change your opinions because somebody ask you to.

I like idea for no fee and PoW. Also instant confirmation is great.

goblynn

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:37:57 AM

lolz at this one, quite how the dev or clone master thinks they will get that amount of ICO is beyond me, I will be amazed if they raise 1BTC never mind 500  Roll Eyes

I'm sure you will see more than 1 BTC.  Can't go fishing and not bring the baits...

-tb-

If you said no PoW than stick to it. Dont change your opinions because somebody ask you to.

agreed i think you should just proceed as you have planned

tm2013 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 03:48:39 PM

-tb-

agreed i think you should just proceed as you have planned
Regardless, I would still like to put it to a vote.

Website | BTCT Thread
tm2013 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 07:12:28 PM

Poll added. Start voting!  Smiley

Website | BTCT Thread
lentzaj

Activity: 474
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 03:14:58 AM

Bitcointalk is too negative nowadays. Developers and coin contributors probably can't make their quotas because all of the skeptical people on there. I give people the benefit of the doubt rather than the doubt first. Call me naive, but I don't think these developers want to eat Ramen Noodles while having a good idea. If you doubt the integrity of the developers buy a little bit. The little stuff adds up.

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
   ▄█▀▄███▀▀▄█ ▀███████▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
  ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▄███ ██▄▀████▀▄██ ██▄▀▄
 ██▄▀█████ ████▄▀██▀▄████ ██▀▄
 █▀▄ ██▄▀██ ███████▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█
▄▀▄█ ████▄ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀█████▀▄▀█▄
▀▄██ ███▀▄█▄▀█████▀▄██▄▀███▀▄█▄▀█
█▄▀██ █▀▄███▄▀███▀▄████▄▀█▀▄███▄▀
 ██▄ ▄██████▄▀█▀▄██████▄▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄
  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
  ▀ ███ ██████▀▄▀███████▀▄▀████▀
   ▀████ ███▀▄███ ████▀▄██ ██▀
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
SPHERIS█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
tm2013 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 11:51:40 AM

Bitcointalk is too negative nowadays. Developers and coin contributors probably can't make their quotas because all of the skeptical people on there. I give people the benefit of the doubt rather than the doubt first. Call me naive, but I don't think these developers want to eat Ramen Noodles while having a good idea. If you doubt the integrity of the developers buy a little bit. The little stuff adds up.
Also considering Sologap, the dev team and I all have positive trust ratings, are well know in the bitcointalk community, and have proven ourselves on other coins and their communities. We have never run off with a single cent and we have conducted business always in a professional manner.

Website | BTCT Thread
tm2013 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 12:25:21 AM

Voting ends in a week. If the ICO is chosen, it will be extended by a week. Either way, the Ann will be redesigned and a simple roadmap added. One immediate use of the ICO funds that I had planned was improved features for RadonShare (TBA), cross chain transfers and trading using RadonPay, and a messaging app like snapchat built entirely upon the Radon platform.

Website | BTCT Thread
Cryptonicminer

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 01:00:03 PM

Voting ends in a week. If the ICO is chosen, it will be extended by a week. Either way, the Ann will be redesigned and a simple roadmap added. One immediate use of the ICO funds that I had planned was improved features for RadonShare (TBA), cross chain transfers and trading using RadonPay, and a messaging app like snapchat built entirely upon the Radon platform.
What is this app you speak of?  Shocked
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: