Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:59:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitstamp compromised?  (Read 852 times)
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:38:52 PM

I've been trying to get my fiat out of bitstamp for over 2 weeks now but the transaction stays in queue.
I resubmitted the withdrawal request but same thing all over.
I've sent support a ticket, no reply yet.

Anyone knows what's going on?

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fonzie

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:45:19 PM

I read ´somewhere that they have been planing an huge exit scam all the time. Maybe it´s time for the final chapter of their evil plan?  Shocked
Anyway, sorry for your losses  Sad

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:47:53 PM

I read ´somewhere that they have been planing an huge exit scam all the time. Maybe it´s time for the final chapter of their evil plan?  Shocked
Anyway, sorry for your losses  Sad

Wouldnt go worrying about it yet, would be a terrible time for them to exit now they've lost many of their regular traders.  They must have a pretty healthy stash of BTC would it be worth scamming for more when punishments are uncertain at this time.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:49:48 PM

2 weeks wow, when did you send your first support ticket?
sbrzol

Activity: 569
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 09:24:26 PM

I've been trying to get my fiat out of bitstamp for over 2 weeks now but the transaction stays in queue.
I resubmitted the withdrawal request but same thing all over.
I've sent support a ticket, no reply yet.

Anyone knows what's going on?

If anything this is THE time to get out of the system, it will completely collapse real soon, the pressure is higher than ever before. It may climb back a little bit after we drop to around $100, but it's still better to get out now and don't look back. Move on to more innovating and scalable technologies.

This guy is completely joke, check his post history. Yeah you opened your support ticket after only 2 weeks. Lol.
He only wants you to panic and sell.  Probably he is shorting.
afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 09:41:03 PM

Its not too far fetched to believe. The list of failed exchanges is ever growing. Only way to be safe is hold your bitcoin yourself, don't trust 3rd parties.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 09:57:26 PM

I have received money on my bank account from Bitstamp this week, so not sure that you are talking about kwukduck. Don't make up stories out of nothing.
Nagle
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 10:08:59 PM

This guy is completely joke, check his post history. Yeah you opened your support ticket after only 2 weeks. Lol.
He only wants you to panic and sell.  Probably he is shorting.
His recent posting history doesn't show complaints about withdrawal problems.

Any sign of withdrawal problems at a Bitcoin exchange has to be taken very seriously. Over half of all Bitcoin exchanges have failed, after all.

Bitstamp's US address is a house.
WiiD

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:41:30 PM

Had a withdraw on Thursday the 24th of April, got it the next day on Friday the 25th of April. I am sorry but you cant short with this now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: