Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:54:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: กิิ               GorillaBucks                       No Mining               กิิ  (Read 5972 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 12:53:06 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2015, 06:21:45 AM by iGotSpots

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 12:53:23 AM

Is this new alt.coin?
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 12:53:45 AM

cool fonts

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 01:28:42 AM

this is just a cash grab imo

If that were the case, I would do it anonymously

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 01:39:20 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2015, 02:21:07 AM by iGotSpots

Then don't sign up, no big deal to me if we get all of them out or just a few. People in MMXIV wanted something like this so I'm giving it to them

If that were the case, I would make it a little easier for people to buy in..

nickhiggins123

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 01:56:59 AM

I really wanted to invest but my simple mind got so confused. I am sorry

EDIT* Not trying to be a smartass, can you make a How-To Get Gorilla Bucks for Newbs
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 02:01:49 AM

I really wanted to invest but my simple mind got so confused. I am sorry

EDIT* Not trying to be a smartass, can you make a How-To Get Gorilla Bucks for Newbs

You sign up on the website and get your private key with the coins loaded on it in the mail, like the other coins on GorillaStake. Import the private key from our welcome letter to your local wallet, and that address is enrolled in Cloud Staking (will earn you stakes while the wallet is offline if they are on the address of the private key we send out)

Make sure your shipping information is accurate to ensure you receive your key

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 05:14:48 AM

Just checked the first GorillaStake server and we already have a few people that have staked! Everything is working perfectly so far. Thanks again to those of you who signed up early, you're already earning more  Kiss

Thanks to everyone who signed up tonight. I'll be heading to the post office early tomorrow morning to get the first wave out

Since we are sending these through certified mail and will have proof of shipping, I'm going to re-enable PayPal payments

d2dtk

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 07:27:11 AM

I'm not sure if I'm getting the 20%off rate, I'll PM you the transaction number.

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:18:06 AM

Few questions:

So will this be on an exchange?
Will I have a software client side (normal) wallet, or is it all in the cloud. (I would prefer to stake my own coins)
If I wanted to pay with MMXIV, then how many MMXIV will it take to get a  GorillaBuck?
What are other payment options other than MMXIV?
Can I pay with Gorilla Teeth?
I really dont want to give out my address. Cant I send you the MMXIV and you send me the Gorillabucks? Snail mail is so yesterday.

Think thats all my questions.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
hopped

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:00:02 PM

Few questions:

Will I have a software client side (normal) wallet, or is it all in the cloud. (I would prefer to stake my own coins)
If I wanted to pay with MMXIV, then how many MMXIV will it take to get a  GorillaBuck?
I really dont want to give out my address. Cant I send you the MMXIV and you send me the Gorillabucks? Snail mail is so yesterday.

Vegas

I think iGotSpots is now serving a ban on bct so you may wanna ask in his irc chan if you want a response.
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 04:19:18 PM

Few questions:

Vegas

The wallets for windows and Mac are on his website
nikkers

Activity: 566

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:34:48 PM

This looks interesting Smiley

The only one thing i don't like is having to give my address also, but it's not a huge deal.

Seems like using MMXIV to pay is the cheapest option atm as well  Grin
hopped

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:05:21 PM

Me being that hyped I didn't even notice the wallet being out already.
sneakgeekz

Activity: 141

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:05:48 PM

Ok I'm in, sent MMXIV for 100 Magilla Gorilla Bucks! Cheesy

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:12:59 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2015, 06:31:38 PM by vegasguy

Few questions:

Vegas

I ask these questions here so that other people can come here and see the answers. Also I see that its $100 or about .4 BTC or 3400 MMXIV. But what does that get you? It doesnt say. Is it 1 gorilla buck or 100?
Also I see in your statement , it says " If you do not trust me, please do not participate". I trust you, I just dont like you, can I still participate? Wink

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4898

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 07:18:07 PM

Few questions:

Vegas

I think iGotSpots is now serving a ban on bct so you may wanna ask in his irc chan if you want a response.

For what? This being a scam?

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
nikkers

Activity: 566

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 07:22:43 PM

Few questions:

Vegas

I ask these questions here so that other people can come here and see the answers. Also I see that its $100 or about .4 BTC or 3400 MMXIV. But what does that get you? It doesnt say. Is it 1 gorilla buck or 100?
Also I see in your statement , it says " If you do not trust me, please do not participate". I trust you, I just dont like you, can I still participate? Wink

Vegas

Says on site Address comes preloaded 100 GorillaBucks per key pair  Wink

And as for Igotpsots banning, here is what happened  Huh

[8:26pm] <@iGotSpots> heres exactly what i did
[8:26pm] <@iGotSpots> deleted a post that had wallet links for GorillaBucks all by itself
[8:26pm] <@iGotSpots> and moved them to the op
[8:26pm] <@iGotSpots> then i got banned for deleting posts and reposting them

seems pretty stupid to me but perhaps it is some security feature or something? who knows.
hopped

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 07:36:53 PM

Few questions:

Vegas

For what? This being a scam?

Well my thinking if it was for this would it still be listed ?
hopped

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:21:38 PM

Really looking forward to this.  Can't wait to get started.   Grin

Yea hopefully mine are en route in the morning but I dunno how long it will take to travel over the water Sad
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: