Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:18:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wages Declined As Immigration Population Increased in US  (Read 1237 times)
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:52:43 AM

If that immigrant has a legal job, lives in apartment, buys food, goes on a subway or bus, that means he pays taxes like everyone else in country.
there's no vat (sales tax) on food and transport. the £1,000 or so a minimum wage immigrant might pay in income tax nowhere near makes up for the cost of paying jobseekers allowance and housing benefit to the british worker he put out of a job.

Firstly why do You need to insult Polish people? Secondly if a company allows slower working pace then her competitiveness weakens, if that happens you don't need to look for competition in China because another company in neighbourhood will dominate the first one.
Thirdly here's an article about Polish workers in UK

i realise eastern european immigrants want to work and that in many cases they work harder than western europeans. no disagreement with you.

the difference is i see things that drive down our workers' wages and rights as negatives that we should be guarding against and you appear to be saying we must accept these changes and resign ourselves to working harder for less until our pay and conditions converge somewhere in the middle with those of china

And finally Europe society is getting older every year so young immigrants that want to integrate will bring new children in the future keeping birth rates high
if that birthrate is going to be made up mostly of blacks and muslims (as it currently is) i'd rather just have fewer people

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 12:41:45 PM

there's no vat (sales tax) on food and transport. the £1,000 or so a minimum wage immigrant might pay in income tax nowhere near makes up for the cost of paying jobseekers allowance and housing benefit to the british worker he put out of a job.

If he buys food, he gives money to the bakery or restaurant and that money is filling the cash desk of the owner who is also paying taxes. You pay taxes almost in everything even if you are not doing it directly.

the difference is i see things that drive down our workers' wages and rights as negatives that we should be guarding against and you appear to be saying we must accept these changes and resign ourselves to working harder for less until our pay and conditions converge somewhere in the middle with those of china

I've never said that we have to accept ill conditions or work like they do in China but some improvements must be made, also in use of time work.

if that birthrate is going to be made up mostly of blacks and muslims (as it currently is) i'd rather just have fewer people

I'm talking about immigrants in general, ethnic and religious issues lets leave for a different topic
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:30:25 PM

If he buys food, he gives money to the bakery or restaurant and that money is filling the cash desk of the owner who is also paying taxes. You pay taxes almost in everything even if you are not doing it directly.
as the native brit would be if that job went to him instead of the foreigner. there's no advantage in having the immigrant doing it except perhaps to the employer in better productivity and profit but there is considerable disadvantage for society as a whole allowing our own people to languish on welfare

claiming the two are unrelated is as dumb as sturgeon and miliband telling nigel farage the 300k immigrants who came in last year aren't the driving force behind the need to build more houses

I've never said that we have to accept ill conditions or work like they do in China but some improvements must be made, also in use of time work.
this is the only possible outcome of forcing our workers to compete with labourers in the third world and of bringing third world labourers here to undercut them so don't run away from it. if you are a hard nosed capitalist who thinks profit is the be all and end all and globalisation and open borders and competition are wonderful say so but don't pretend these ideas are compatible with decent living standards for workers because they aren't and never will be

I'm talking about immigrants in general, ethnic and religious issues lets leave for a different topic
i dont know which immigrants you're talking about because the only ones with high birthrates are the dark skinned variety. the polish, romanian and bulgarian birthrates are all below replacement levels just as ours are.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:01:45 PM

saddam, you think that it would be better for society if no more immigrants were allowed into the country, yet you admit that companies would lose profit as a result (through higher wages and less productivity), correct?

What sort of effect would banning immigration have on the overall economy? I think it would probably be disastrous, causing huge numbers of companies to relocate, and/or increase the cost of their product/service to consumers. Some companies would go bust. Available jobs and living standards would fall as a result.

What would be your solution to this? Or, what do you think would happen to the economy with a ban on immigration?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:05:20 PM

Immigrants to EU nations such as Germany and the United Kingdom are not a homogenous group. There are productive, as well as non-productive groups. Productive groups give more to the state exchequer than they take away. But here the problem is that the birth rate of this group is less than that of the general population. On the other hand, the birth rate of the unproductive groups are much higher than the general population.

In short, you cant justify the immigration of Somalis and Sudanese, by citing the example of hard working Lithuanians and Slovaks.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 02:01:00 AM

Well i'm not racist and i'm not even live on the States, but i have my own believes and faith, and just with a quick look you can know that indeed we are not the same!, the races have not the same predisposed habits, every race can be the same but with a guided spiritual social - orientation to print principles and values, and that obviously is not happening even on the United States.

Seeing this from a sociologist eye, you can clearly see that when every ethnic group is grouped in a community with just "liberty" and no guide, each of them tends to act different in a scale of bad-good behavior, taking bad or good as the possibly outcome of their actions, if they benefit 3rd persons or if they hurt physically or socially 3rd persons.

The "Blacks" neighborhoods are clearly characterized by extreme violence, gangs, people who don't "produce" anything to the community, they are violent with each other, and with white people, why they choose to live like this if they are ruled by the same laws?. They have practically an auto-destructive behavior.
There are many groups who have been "bullied" by the people around them but when they are on their community, they are very friendly between them, so Blacks neighborhoods are not violent between them because of the outside racism they had once.

There are many groups of people who claim to be the "victims" of x system or group but then you discover they are worse than their "victimizers" between them, i'm speaking about groups who claim poverty, lack of opportunities, etc..

I think that the tendency to evil-good is predisposed on the ADN, and without a guide, the groups just tend to do what they have "written".
This cannot be explained with actual social protocols or principles.. but it exist.

So i will say what once i read, that Black people are paying a long time karma they got for doing a disastrous and dreadful evil that i will not name here, some remnants of that are their original believes they carry from Africa and some of them still practiced it on the States; Voodoo Magic , i'm not going to say if its real or not, just analyze the true behavior behind that "trying to telepathically hurt someone, in the most coward form, using a doll representing the victim while he won't even know whos attacking him".

Clearly that debt is almost finished as we can see this group of people now on many good social countries like America on this days.

cheers

Well finally someone that makes sense! I just *knew* someone was telepathically attacking me.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 07:25:37 AM

saddam, you think that it would be better for society if no more immigrants were allowed into the country, yet you admit that companies would lose profit as a result (through higher wages and less productivity), correct?

What sort of effect would banning immigration have on the overall economy? I think it would probably be disastrous, causing huge numbers of companies to relocate, and/or increase the cost of their product/service to consumers. Some companies would go bust. Available jobs and living standards would fall as a result.

What would be your solution to this? Or, what do you think would happen to the economy with a ban on immigration?
i don't wish to ban all immigration. letting in controlled numbes of white, usually skilled immigrants where we've identified a need in our economy is acceptable. bringing in unlimited numbers of poor people to displace our native workforce is not.

companies were managing fine before the first wave of mass eastern european immigration occurred in 2004. overall gdp levels are irrelevant if most of that extra money ends up in the pockets of millionaire shareholders and workers on low to average wages living standards are in decline.

nobody is going to go bust like nobody went bust before the first wave of mass east european immigration occurred in 2004. somehow we used to manage without these hard working polacks. somehow every country on earth that isn't in the eu manages. british based tesco, starbucks and mcdonalds stores can't relocate someplace else because they exist to serve uk consumers.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: