Bitcoin Forum
August 16, 2024, 11:18:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 40% Gopro employee discount!  (Read 4567 times)
EMPLOYEE (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:27:42 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2015, 06:51:02 AM by EMPLOYEE

I work for a company that sell Gopro's in our stores. Per company policy I am not supposed to share this discount, but I will do it anyways.

I have put up a listing on Chrypthrift website and offer full escrow.

Price is $20 obo (Or best offer)

PS! This can be used from any country on the website Gopro.com.
PSS! This can be used only to buy the Gopro cameras. E.g buya HERO4 Black, original price $499,- you pay only $299.

Escrow= Confidence that this works.
I have sold a couple of this to friends already.

EDIT: Forgot to put link here http://bit. ly/gopro40 (remove space)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 3108

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 06:29:47 AM

I work for a company that sell Gopro's in our stores. Per company policy I am not supposed to share this discount, but I will do it anyways.

*cough* I smell bullshit.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
EMPLOYEE (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:52:23 AM

With your 1330 posts I have strong reason to believe you know what the term escrow means, and how it protects the buyer against getting ripped off.
Smiley
Equinoxx

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 07:39:49 AM

With your 1330 posts I have strong reason to believe you know what the term escrow means, and how it protects the buyer against getting ripped off.
Smiley

Just because a trade is escrowed doesn't make the items that are being traded any better. If I send a phone to someone who escrowed the money, I could have planted a virus on the phone and still got my money. Lol nice bit.ly link.

Smiley

8402 posts*

-.sgmf
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 09:01:38 AM

I find it odd that this account is made so shortly after this thread failed because of the user's low feedback.  

Taking escrow doesn't always mean a scam, this user managed to rip a few people off while accepting it.

Gopros have a strict minimum resale value, and I doubt anybody would risk a job for such a low amount unless the discount was not obtained legitimately, as in the case of the first thread.  

EMPLOYEE (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:31:28 PM

https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/coupons/gopro-coupon-40-off-127242/

If you still doubt whether this works or not, I will offer a $5 vouch copy, as long as you post feedback here, and on cryptothrift.
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 11:01:17 PM

From the GoPro Website regarding their EEP/VIP Codes/Program for Employees of Retailers.

Specifically notes the code is only valid for 2 cameras - and all additional orders over 2 per year are automatically cancelled.

I assume by your listing you are selling 10 unique codes...?

Terms & Conditions

We are pleased to offer special pricing on GoPro products through our GoPro VIP Program. We offer this program to you as an incentive to use our products and pass your experience and content onto others. We ask that you adhere to the following:

Eligibility: The EPP program is available to those working for a US Retailer that sells GoPro products. The IPP program is available for those who are an influencer in the industry and have a referral from a current GoPro employee.

Special Pricing and Purchase Limits: The privilege to purchase GoPro products at a special price is for the approved users only. No friends or family are included in this offer. Purchases are limited to 2 cameras per year, orders will automatically be cancelled if additional cameras are ordered.

Product Availability: Retail orders always take priority. All orders must go through an approval process that can take up to 5 business days. Approximate order turnaround is one to two weeks.

Exchanges/Returns: All sales are final. Please order carefully as we cannot accept returns/exchanges unless the product is defective.

Payment Information: Purchases must be made with Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. We do not accept any other form of payment.

Shipping Information: All EPP orders must be shipped to the US business address only. These orders will not be shipped to personal addresses. We cannot ship to PO Boxes. Unless requested otherwise, orders will be shipped via regular ground transportation at the user’s expense.

Program: Pricing and discounts are subject to change without notice. GoPro reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions governing this program at any time at our discretion.

Communication: GoPro will communicate with employees via email from time to time. Keep your email address current. Accounts with e-mails returned as undeliverable will be closed.

Order Status/Confirmation: Members will receive an order and shipping confirmation via e-mail and can check order status any time by contacting us at epp@gopro.com (employee orders) ipp@gopro.com (industry orders).

Account Suspension/Termination: GoPro has the right to suspend or terminate a customer’s account at any time if we believe the member is abusing the program or no longer employed in the industry. GoPro has the right to periodically contact a member’s “proof of employment” to verify employment.
EMPLOYEE (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:00:32 AM

From the GoPro Website regarding their EEP/VIP Codes/Program for Employees of Retailers.

Specifically notes the code is only valid for 2 cameras - and all additional orders over 2 per year are automatically cancelled.

Terms & Conditions

We are pleased to offer special pricing on GoPro products through our GoPro VIP Program. We offer this program to you as an incentive to use our products and pass your experience and content onto others. We ask that you adhere to the following:

Eligibility: The EPP program is available to those working for a US Retailer that sells GoPro products. The IPP program is available for those who are an influencer in the industry and have a referral from a current GoPro employee.

Special Pricing and Purchase Limits: The privilege to purchase GoPro products at a special price is for the approved users only. No friends or family are included in this offer. Purchases are limited to 2 cameras per year, orders will automatically be cancelled if additional cameras are ordered.

Product Availability: Retail orders always take priority. All orders must go through an approval process that can take up to 5 business days. Approximate order turnaround is one to two weeks.

Exchanges/Returns: All sales are final. Please order carefully as we cannot accept returns/exchanges unless the product is defective.

Payment Information: Purchases must be made with Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. We do not accept any other form of payment.

Shipping Information: All EPP orders must be shipped to the US business address only. These orders will not be shipped to personal addresses. We cannot ship to PO Boxes. Unless requested otherwise, orders will be shipped via regular ground transportation at the user’s expense.

Program: Pricing and discounts are subject to change without notice. GoPro reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions governing this program at any time at our discretion.

Communication: GoPro will communicate with employees via email from time to time. Keep your email address current. Accounts with e-mails returned as undeliverable will be closed.

Order Status/Confirmation: Members will receive an order and shipping confirmation via e-mail and can check order status any time by contacting us at epp@gopro.com (employee orders) ipp@gopro.com (industry orders).

Account Suspension/Termination: GoPro has the right to suspend or terminate a customer’s account at any time if we believe the member is abusing the program or no longer employed in the industry. GoPro has the right to periodically contact a member’s “proof of employment” to verify employment.

You want to try it or what?
I will let you release escrow after your camera is confirmed shipped w/ tracking number.
Don't be a smart ass about things you don't know about.
Equinoxx

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:21:25 AM

Terms & Conditions

I will let you release escrow after your camera is confirmed shipped w/ tracking number.

Someone will release an escrow once the product works like it should. No one will release the escrow after just getting some tracking info.
Be realistic man. A newbie will never get a deal like that.

-.sgmf
EMPLOYEE (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 09:05:49 AM

Terms & Conditions

Someone will release an escrow once the product works like it should. No one will release the escrow after just getting some tracking info.

You make no sense bro. So Gopro.com is going to send out a defective Gopro camera? I am only providing the discount code, and I am being very flexible with the first person, so that I can get a vocuh, and show you guys that this is legit and works 100%.

Equinoxx

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:20:47 AM

Terms & Conditions

You make no sense bro. So Gopro.com is going to send out a defective Gopro camera? I am only providing the discount code, and I am being very flexible with the first person, so that I can get a vocuh, and show you guys that this is legit and works 100%.

Maybe give a free / vouch to a high ranked trusted member.

-.sgmf
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: