Bitcoin Forum
October 23, 2016, 06:16:00 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.0  [Torrent].
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Chess Lessons  (Read 684 times)

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2011, 09:26:49 PM

I'm offering very inexpensive chess lessons. I am a strong Class A player (1950 USCF). Send me a private message or email me at "hester [dot] j [at] gmail [dot] com". Choose a time control, and we'll play on the Free Internet Chess Server ( After the game we'll go over concepts that you seem to be having trouble with for as long as you like. For now, I will offer this service before receiving payment if you agree to post a review of my services in this thread.

Why buy a chess lesson from me?

I have experience teaching math to both kids and adults. (I can provide a letter of reference from the mother of one of my former students.) This should transfer very easily to chess.

I have a firm grasp of the English language and can explain things clearly.

I type very fast (80+ WPM), so you won't spend much time sitting and waiting.

I'm currently offering very low rates.

My rates:

1.5 BTC per hour, or 1 BTC per hour if you purchase multiple hours up-front (this offer is valid at any time, even if you have already bought several individual lessons at the higher rate). 10% off individual lessons if you pay up-front.

These rates are subject to change if and when I receive positive reviews.

Feel free to ask any questions in this thread, via PM, or via email.

Tips are appreciated (very tiny tips are perfectly okay!) 13gDRynPfLH3NNAz3nVyU3k3mYVcfeiQuF
Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.