Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:38:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy Prime Controller Destroy or Distribute  (Read 4705 times)
JudgePolzin

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:37:11 PM

Exactly,

Paul Revere's credibility is in the gutter, he started with some facts, but then when on to talk out of his A$$ to try and damage Cryptsy because they do not follow his pitch fork.

LOL !!!! What a tool.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:40:13 PM

Paul Revere, what a joke!

If you like the people in charge of your coins and your personal financial information to be directly involved in the largest Shitcoin Scam ever (Paycoin XPY), then keep your coins there.

LOL !!!! I think trading volume is going higher. You are bringing more customers to Cryptsy!!!
[/quote]

Thank you for replying. I am confident in my actions, but you are free to believe whatever you like. Enjoy. I guess pointing out collusion between Homero Joshua Garza, the guy described in this quote:

That guy is a Scam Muggle. A short muggle starting with the online handle josg21 to, allegedly, ■■■■■ about boob jobs (plastic surgeons) and poor service Mr Homero Garza has since changed to the handle GAWCEO. A while later after tainting the handle GAWCEO a change was made to MrCEO and minerorigin which exist in parralel. In order to, allegedly, attempt confusion over his real name Homero Joshua Garza uses his middle name and mixes up aliases so he is commonly known as Josh Garza or Joshua Garza. On several patents held with Mr. Stuart Fraser Vice Chairman of Cantor Fitzgerald, Garza uses H. Joshua Garza as apposed to H. Josh Garza. Varios internet Trolls and FUDsters refer to him as Homero Garza or Homero Josh Garza or just Mr. Scam Muggle. Mr Garza, allegedly, started his entreprenuership with Optima Computers LLC in Brattleborough Vermont (VT) where he then branched out into the, alleged, oversubscription of Broadband service with his company Great Awk Wireless also called GAW High Speed Internet and shortened to GAW HSI. Having claimed to make millions with this service or sale of the company or something, Mr Garza then went on to the cryptocurrency industry where he, allegedly, applied the same oversubscription techniques to ASIC Mining with his platforms ZenMiner and ZenCloud selling virtual products called the Hashlet and Hashtaker. Sometimes referred to as CashLets, CashTakers and Ponsi's. Through the puported success of said platforms under a conglomerate of companies called Geniuses at Work or GAW for short Mr Garza, allegedly, moved on from GAW Miners LLC to a new company which should have provided a clean slate. Business Technology for Cryptocurrency LLC or BTC LLC for short which matches the domain name BTC.com puportedly purchased for 1.1 Million USD, was born. This company launched several platforms such as PayBase at Paybase.com and paycoin known as XPY. The PayBase platform allegedly destroyed the products PayFlash (gyft) PaySave (zincsave) as well as others. The Paycoin "Currency" allegedly destroyed the concepts of HybridFlex, FundSafe, Huh. After much public scrutiny Mr Homero Joshua Garza married to Jessica Garza then set out to not own the platforms Coinstand at coinstand.com (which used an, allegedly, embezzled codebase called zincsave to purchase from Amazon violating the ToS) and mineral at mineral.com (which used an, allegedly, embezzled codebase called coin-swap). These new ventures were puportedly related to Hong-Kong, hong kong, while rumor persists of Dubai being the real location. In short Scam Muggles be commitin' fraud and Scammin' Muggles. In leaked Emails Josh Garza outlined plans to include Cryptsy in his Paycoin Scam by trading shares in GAW and Cryptsy

and Cryptsy is not sufficient for you. I personally think that the entire concept of an exchange being involved this deeply with an obvious scam is an afront to the entire Crypto Community.

The best way to cast a vote against this ridiculous conflict of interest , that may very well also be criminal, would be to remove ALL coins from Cryptsy. Fuck em. There is no shortage of shitcoin exchanges.

Here is where to cast your vote:Click HERE to vote

To show support for decency in the Crypto World, pull ALL coins from Cryptsy.

If you like the people in charge of your coins and your personal financial information to be directly involved in the largest Shitcoin Scam ever (Paycoin XPY), then keep your coins there.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 04:40:36 PM

Isn't this kinda like a store asking Pepsi if they want them to stop selling Coke?

Hashtalk members can vote too.
ReydeApio

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:54:44 PM

Distro the PC stake and let the free markets sort themselves out. Those shadow-banning-forum fascists can use some hope.
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:00:17 PM

I am taking a poll to decide the fate of the Cryptsy Prime Controller. Why a poll? Because though a few outspoken forum members wish us to destroy it we would like to be sure that the majority feel this should be the fate.

Some members felt that we should also de-list the coin due to Mr Garza's involvement. At this point it is my opinion that the only people affected by such a move would be the current stakeholders who would lose a large amount of value in their holdings. So at this time a de-listing is unlikely.

To reiterate the only dealings Cryptsy has had with Mr Garza was as a customer. There was no formal relationship. I can assure you all legal steps taken in regard to that situation have been taken. Most of you realize we cannot release more information than that for legal reasons.

We will leave the poll up for a week or two. Thanks for your participation.

Click Here to vote

Leaving the poll open to the general public will allow and possibly encourage tampering with votes.

As an exchange you have a customer base with logins, accounts, levels of verification.

Wouldn't more accurate results be achieved by cutting off the primary avenues of false votes?  Unless you are not looking for accurate results?  

Not if there is a certain person who has multiple accounts...

This space not for rent...
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:16:26 PM

I am taking a poll to decide the fate of the Cryptsy Prime Controller. Why a poll? Because though a few outspoken forum members wish us to destroy it we would like to be sure that the majority feel this should be the fate.

Some members felt that we should also de-list the coin due to Mr Garza's involvement. At this point it is my opinion that the only people affected by such a move would be the current stakeholders who would lose a large amount of value in their holdings. So at this time a de-listing is unlikely.

To reiterate the only dealings Cryptsy has had with Mr Garza was as a customer. There was no formal relationship. I can assure you all legal steps taken in regard to that situation have been taken. Most of you realize we cannot release more information than that for legal reasons.

Click Here to vote

Leaving the poll open to the general public will allow and possibly encourage tampering with votes.

As an exchange you have a customer base with logins, accounts, levels of verification.

Wouldn't more accurate results be achieved by cutting off the primary avenues of false votes?  Unless you are not looking for accurate results?  

Not if there is a certain person who has multiple accounts...

Click Here to vote

Wouldn't more accurate results be achieved by cutting off the primary avenues of false votes?  Unless you are not looking for accurate results?   

One thing worthy of note: Josh Garza has dozen's of accounts on Cryptsy. That alone would skew the voting results. I am thinking Joshy would vote for having Cryptsy keep the Paycoin Shitter that will be paying a large amount directly to him. He even gets "clean" XPY that way without having to go through the time and trouble of having his bots wash them through all of his Cryptsy accounts.

AGAIN: The only vote that matters is having coins on Cryptsy.

Here is the actual voting platform:Click HERE to vote

If you do not support open collusion between the biggest shitcoin scam ever and Cryptsy, pull ALL coins.

If you do support such brazen scammery, leave them. Eventually you will get what you deserve.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
JudgePolzin

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:20:58 PM

Everyone know he is a Scammer and a Scum. Thats not the point. XPY has a life of its own, you have no right to try and kill the coin as no one has the right with any other coin. BTC is a scam coin. No one even know the creator, and he holds a big chunk. Ain't that a scam? where is your campaign against BTC?

You may have kids, if you actually ever find a mate. That does not mean that they will be a$$holes.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 05:25:11 PM

Everyone know he is a Scammer and a Scum. Thats not the point. XPY has a life of its own, you have no right to try and kill the coin as no one has the right with any other coin. BTC is a scam coin. No one even know the creator, and he holds a big chunk. Ain't that a scam? where is your campaign against BTC?

Learn to quote. And if XPY has a life of its own then it won't be killed by what anybody says about it. Download the wallet, run it, there's your Paycoin network.

But you can't force everybody to love it and you can't prevent Paul Revere from campaigning against it. Deal with it.
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:27:27 PM

You simply do not get it. I don't care what you or any other worthless Scam Shill thinks. In fact, if you tell me you hate me, it lets me know that I am on the right track. I explained my thoughts about Cryptsy being involved directly with the Paycoin Scam thus:

Click Here to vote

One thing worthy of note: Josh Garza has dozen's of accounts on Cryptsy. That alone would skew the voting results. I am thinking Joshy would vote for having Cryptsy keep the Paycoin Shitter that will be paying a large amount directly to him. He even gets "clean" XPY that way without having to go through the time and trouble of having his bots wash them through all of his Cryptsy accounts.

AGAIN: The only vote that matters is having coins on Cryptsy.

Here is the actual voting platform:Click HERE to vote

If you do not support open collusion between the biggest shitcoin scam ever and Cryptsy, pull ALL coins.

If you do support such brazen scammery, leave them. Eventually you will get what you deserve.

Thank you again, moron scam shill!

JudgePolzin

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:33:28 PM

Learn to quote. And if XPY has a life of its own then it won't be killed by what anybody says about it. Download the wallet, run it, there's your Paycoin network.

But you can't force everybody to love it and you can't prevent Paul Revere from campaigning against it. Deal with it.

Exactly, XPY has the right to be where any other altcoin is. Also, Paul Revere is an A$$hole. He can do as he likes. And therefore I can also keep calling him out for what he is. An a$$whole scammer with an agenda that only kids afraid of him follow.

Like in Biblical times when people where throwing rocks. (Actually a practice that still happening in the middle east)
He throws the fisrt one all the others follow for fear of being accused also.  
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:37:38 PM

Release the shills ! What an amazing shit-show this has become.

I am Jacks complete lack of surprise.

Paul Revere

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:39:28 PM

Exactly, XPY has the right to be where any other altcoin is. Also, Paul Revere is an A$$hole. He can do as he likes. And therefore I can also keep calling him out for what he is. An a$$whole scammer with an agenda that only kids afraid of him follow.

Like in Biblical times when people where throwing rocks. (Actually a practice that still happening in the middle east)

I think I explained my position quite well in this post:
-snip-

spamming the same link over will most likely degrade the SEO rank of the link. just saying

Ahh, I bet you are right. I guess pointing out collusion between Homero Joshua Garza, the guy described in this quote:

That guy is a Scam Muggle. A short muggle starting with the online handle josg21 to, allegedly, ■■■■■ about boob jobs (plastic surgeons) and poor service Mr Homero Garza has since changed to the handle GAWCEO. A while later after tainting the handle GAWCEO a change was made to MrCEO and minerorigin which exist in parralel. In order to, allegedly, attempt confusion over his real name Homero Joshua Garza uses his middle name and mixes up aliases so he is commonly known as Josh Garza or Joshua Garza. On several patents held with Mr. Stuart Fraser Vice Chairman of Cantor Fitzgerald, Garza uses H. Joshua Garza as apposed to H. Josh Garza. Varios internet Trolls and FUDsters refer to him as Homero Garza or Homero Josh Garza or just Mr. Scam Muggle. Mr Garza, allegedly, started his entreprenuership with Optima Computers LLC in Brattleborough Vermont (VT) where he then branched out into the, alleged, oversubscription of Broadband service with his company Great Awk Wireless also called GAW High Speed Internet and shortened to GAW HSI. Having claimed to make millions with this service or sale of the company or something, Mr Garza then went on to the cryptocurrency industry where he, allegedly, applied the same oversubscription techniques to ASIC Mining with his platforms ZenMiner and ZenCloud selling virtual products called the Hashlet and Hashtaker. Sometimes referred to as CashLets, CashTakers and Ponsi's. Through the puported success of said platforms under a conglomerate of companies called Geniuses at Work or GAW for short Mr Garza, allegedly, moved on from GAW Miners LLC to a new company which should have provided a clean slate. Business Technology for Cryptocurrency LLC or BTC LLC for short which matches the domain name BTC.com puportedly purchased for 1.1 Million USD, was born. This company launched several platforms such as PayBase at Paybase.com and paycoin known as XPY. The PayBase platform allegedly destroyed the products PayFlash (gyft) PaySave (zincsave) as well as others. The Paycoin "Currency" allegedly destroyed the concepts of HybridFlex, FundSafe, Huh. After much public scrutiny Mr Homero Joshua Garza married to Jessica Garza then set out to not own the platforms Coinstand at coinstand.com (which used an, allegedly, embezzled codebase called zincsave to purchase from Amazon violating the ToS) and mineral at mineral.com (which used an, allegedly, embezzled codebase called coin-swap). These new ventures were puportedly related to Hong-Kong, hong kong, while rumor persists of Dubai being the real location. In short Scam Muggles be commitin' fraud and Scammin' Muggles.

and Cryptsy would be better . I personally think that the entire concept of an exchange being involved this deeply with an obvious scam is an afront to the entire Crypto Community.

The best way to cast a vote against this ridiculous conflict of interest , that may very well also be criminal, would be to remove ALL coins from Cryptsy. Fuck em. There is no shortage of shitcoin exchanges.

Thank you again, and have yourself a scammy day, Carmelo!

BitJohn (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:40:17 PM

To clarify the other votes for the most part are votes for destroy. So you can add those to that
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:44:11 PM

To clarify the other votes for the most part are votes for destroy. So you can add those to that
Dude, you still don't get it...

* Xian01 munches on some popcorn and returns to watching "As The Cryptsy Turns"

https://puu.sh/hocRt/d8647f406f.png

Hashlet Release Lies, Bait and Switch
https://archive.is/rkEak
https://hashtalk.org/topic/1963/hashlet-mining-has-finally-evolved
"GAW Miners has sold more ASIC miners than any other provider in the world."
"maintenance fees that actually decline over time."
"there will never be a time a Hashlet cost more to run then you make, and they will always make money."
"Later tonight we will release global chat, leaderboards, and the ability to use your zencoins for maintenance! Smiley"

LIE: "We will only sell 500 RememberHashlets, at the current ZenHashet prices, this will put them just over $10,000 in total sales income"
Image: http://puu.sh/hghsZ/f931b3c236.png Link: https://hashtalk.org/topic/5725/500-rememberhashlets Archive: https://archive.today/PSBV2
LIE "GAW will donate 100% of the sales money to the 911 memorial fund."
Image: http://puu.sh/hghsZ/f931b3c236.png Link: https://hashtalk.org/topic/5725/500-rememberhashlets Archive: https://archive.today/PSBV2
LIE: "GAW will in no way be profiting from any sales related to the cause."
LIE: GAW will not premine PayCoin "No premine, we'll mine for our coins just like everyone else”
Image: https://i.imgur.com/mIHqTP1.png Link: https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/532173907718332417  Archive: https://archive.is/li9oN
LIE: "Primes will mine at 40GH when you switch them to SHA” EDIT: "Primes will be able to mine SHA next week."
Image: https://i.imgur.com/TBKUIUU.png Link: https://hashtalk.org/topic/3906/prime-sha-hashlets/3 Archive: https://archive.is/rHC0p

All proceeds from sales of Remember 9/11 hashlets will be donated to 9/11 Memorial Fund - LIE
No premine, we'll mine for our coins just like everyone else" - lie
Hashlets will "Never expire and always be profitable" - lie
Valutbreakers - lie
Prime Hashlets will be able to mine SHA-256 - lie
Prime Hashlets will be the only ones mining XPY PoW phase - lie
HashBase - lie
AmpStore is coming soon - lie
Hybrid-thermal-rubber-rabbit-flux-chain BTC2 capabilities - lie
Orion nodes with higher payouts - lie
Paybase debit card - lie
Paybase Amazon, WallMart and co - lie
Paybase BillPay - lie
Paybase thousands of merchants on board - lie
XPY $20 floor - lie
World leading coin development team hired - lie
CAF (Coin Adoption Fund) - lie
$100 Million Fiat reserve - lie
We're moving the market - lie
GAW "bought" BTC.com for $1 Million dollar - lie
GAW bought ZenCloud for $8 Million dollar - lie
We'll destroy all the test coins once we've finished debugging - lie
premier accounts on paybase will go out in a week - lie
hundreds of coinstand invites are going out in the next few hours - lie
Honor program will buy back coins at 20$ - lie
Prime Hashlets will no longer be sold after a certain date - lie
Paybase is here to stay - lie
Thousands of coinstand invites are going out this week - lie
GAW is not dumping any XPY on exchanges - lie
Remember Legendarys limited to 500 - LIE
Vegas Legendarys only given to those attending Vegas - LIE
Vegas Legendarys will be the rarest of Legendarys - LIE
Holloween legendarys will be able to combine into something special - LIE
Staker Legendarys will only be limited to 100 - LIE
all Legendarys converted to Stakers will keep their Legendary status - LIE
all legendarys converted to Stakers will get extra abilities - LIE
Coinstand is a large merchant that will value paycoin at $20 - LIE
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:49:47 PM

Fuck you and your contrived "vote". The only thing being accomplished here is that you are painting both yourself and Cryptsy with the same brush as the Scamdog Homero, described here:

That guy is a Scam Muggle. A short muggle starting with the online handle josg21 to, allegedly, ■■■■■ about boob jobs (plastic surgeons) and poor service Mr Homero Garza has since changed to the handle GAWCEO. A while later after tainting the handle GAWCEO a change was made to MrCEO and minerorigin which exist in parralel. In order to, allegedly, attempt confusion over his real name Homero Joshua Garza uses his middle name and mixes up aliases so he is commonly known as Josh Garza or Joshua Garza. On several patents held with Mr. Stuart Fraser Vice Chairman of Cantor Fitzgerald, Garza uses H. Joshua Garza as apposed to H. Josh Garza. Varios internet Trolls and FUDsters refer to him as Homero Garza or Homero Josh Garza or just Mr. Scam Muggle. Mr Garza, allegedly, started his entreprenuership with Optima Computers LLC in Brattleborough Vermont (VT) where he then branched out into the, alleged, oversubscription of Broadband service with his company Great Awk Wireless also called GAW High Speed Internet and shortened to GAW HSI. Having claimed to make millions with this service or sale of the company or something, Mr Garza then went on to the cryptocurrency industry where he, allegedly, applied the same oversubscription techniques to ASIC Mining with his platforms ZenMiner and ZenCloud selling virtual products called the Hashlet and Hashtaker. Sometimes referred to as CashLets, CashTakers and Ponsi's. Through the puported success of said platforms under a conglomerate of companies called Geniuses at Work or GAW for short Mr Garza, allegedly, moved on from GAW Miners LLC to a new company which should have provided a clean slate. Business Technology for Cryptocurrency LLC or BTC LLC for short which matches the domain name BTC.com puportedly purchased for 1.1 Million USD, was born. This company launched several platforms such as PayBase at Paybase.com and paycoin known as XPY. The PayBase platform allegedly destroyed the products PayFlash (gyft) PaySave (zincsave) as well as others. The Paycoin "Currency" allegedly destroyed the concepts of HybridFlex, FundSafe, Huh. After much public scrutiny Mr Homero Joshua Garza married to Jessica Garza then set out to not own the platforms Coinstand at coinstand.com (which used an, allegedly, embezzled codebase called zincsave to purchase from Amazon violating the ToS) and mineral at mineral.com (which used an, allegedly, embezzled codebase called coin-swap). These new ventures were puportedly related to Hong-Kong, hong kong, while rumor persists of Dubai being the real location. In short Scam Muggles be commitin' fraud and Scammin' Muggles.

I personally think that the entire concept of an exchange being involved this deeply with an obvious scam is an afront to the entire Crypto Community. Having a "vote" to decide whether they are going to openly and actively take part in the massive fraud scheme known as Paycoin is a fucking insult to anyone with more than one braincell and an ounce of integrity.

How many times did Homero "vote" to have Cryptsy launder Paycoins for him?

JudgePolzin

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:50:54 PM

https://i.imgflip.com/kqcn3.jpg

-snip-

spamming the same link over will most likely degrade the SEO rank of the link. just saying

Ahh, I bet you are right. I guess pointing out collusion between Homero Joshua Garza, the guy described in this quote:

and Cryptsy would be better . I personally think that the entire concept of an exchange being involved this deeply with an obvious scam is an afront to the entire Crypto Community.

hahahahahahaha LOL !!! Now you are playing guessing games? Tell you what, I tell you who I am is you tell everyone who you are.
And no, Not Carmello, I have nothing good or bad to say about the fellow. Just dont call me Homero or Paul and I wont find you and bitch slap you.
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:52:58 PM

hahahahahahaha LOL !!! Now you are playing guessing games? Tell you what, I tell you who I am is you tell everyone who you are.
And no, Not Carmello, I have nothing good or bad to say about the fellow. Just dont call me Homero or Paul and I wont find you and bitch slap you.
... speaking of shills.
ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:55:52 PM

Why does this "Poll" allow you to vote multiple times? Is it unlimited voting? 

Failed polling = failed consensus.

Destroy & De-list.
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:57:34 PM

-snip-

Whoever you are , I know that you enjoy licking Homero's stinky balls:

Shill away shillboy! If you did actually get 2 invites from Coinstand that narrows down who you might be. https://archive.is/ShDo2

JudgePolzin

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:04:30 PM

[/quote]

Whoever you are , I know that you enjoy licking Homero's stinky balls:

https://i.imgur.com/Tq70aZv.jpg

Shill away shillboy! If you did actually get 2 invites from Coinstand that narrows down who you might be. https://archive.is/ShDo2
[/quote]

LOL!!!! I got them in a, lets say, unusual way. And Sold them to one user in this community, in a, lets say, unusual way. (lets say, i knew I could not use them)
I am not afraid of you. I know you are afraid of the light.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: