Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:17:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 0.3 BTC loan  (Read 2064 times)
meat (OP)

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 12:23:21 PM

Amount: 0.30 BTC
Interest: 10%
Length: 2 weeks
Collateral: None (can offer my account as collateral if necessary but depending on lender may request escrow for this)
Addy: 1Ch8fHiCYw3wAeonSWfRSDrYb5WrcfbsEt

Can provide proof of account ownership with above address
Miracal

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:03:54 PM

I don't think your account worth that much! It is better to add addition collateral or reduce requested amount of loan for the loaner to have comfort to give you the loan!
rony_90

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:18:30 PM

Collateral: None (can offer my account as collateral if necessary but depending on lender may request escrow for this)

I can lend you 0.2 if you can put your account as collateral. Good enough? If interested please reply or PM me Smiley

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:42:56 PM

potential activity of the account is 336 if it increases your loan amount then i will like to get a tip
thanks
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:13:17 PM

potential activity of the account is 336 if it increases your loan amount then i will like to get a tip
thanks

that's not his activity.  doubt it will increase it, and dumb reason to ask for a tip

BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:29:25 PM

thanks

that's not his activity.  doubt it will increase it, and dumb reason to ask for a tip
Potential activity means it will reach the maximum 336 activity just by posting enough posts today. And there is no reason to have a doubt on it cause I know how to calculate the potential activity and its not a dumb reason cause quick seller charge 0.075 to calculate potential activity of an account.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:42:05 PM

thanks

Potential activity means it will reach the maximum 336 activity just by posting enough posts today. And there is no reason to have a doubt on it cause I know how to calculate the potential activity and its not a dumb reason cause quick seller charge 0.075 to calculate potential activity of an account.

he does?  thats even dumber  Cheesy

amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:48:46 PM

thanks

i think so asking for a tip from the person who is already looking for loan doesn't make sense so if you can provide loan to that would be much much great reason there.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:48:56 PM

thanks

that's not his activity.  doubt it will increase it, and dumb reason to ask for a tip

he does?  thats even dumber  Cheesy
Hey it is a free market and people are willing to pay for it. I think it would be dumb to do something for free when there are people willing to pay.

*I also charge .0075 not .075
rony_90

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:53:31 PM

thanks

that's not his activity.  doubt it will increase it, and dumb reason to ask for a tip

he does?  thats even dumber  Cheesy
Hey it is a free market and people are willing to pay for it. I think it would be dumb to do something for free when there are people willing to pay.

*I also charge .0075 not .075

Lol that explanation Tongue
Sitting on my couch and seeing how the debate goes Wink
Sorry meat  Tongue Make a new post Wink

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
meat (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:52:23 AM

Got a couple offers via PM and one or two in here...thanks to those that offered but need 0.3...a lesser amount won't help me in this case.

Will leave this open til tomorrow, if I don't get any offers I will lock. Thx.
BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:03:57 PM

Got a couple offers via PM and one or two in here...thanks to those that offered but need 0.3...a lesser amount won't help me in this case.

Will leave this open til tomorrow, if I don't get any offers I will lock. Thx.
No one will loan you 0.3 btc for this account pls add some more account as collateral to get easy loan.
meat (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 03:55:00 PM

I can lend you 0.2 if you can put your account as collateral. Good enough? If interested please reply or PM me Smiley

I was able to secure 0.1 elsewhere and am accepting this 0.2 loan from rony

Loan amount: 0.2 BTC
Payback amount: 0.22 BTC
Payback date: Fri, May 15th
BTC address: 1Ch8fHiCYw3wAeonSWfRSDrYb5WrcfbsEt
Collateral: my account...we need an escrow for this
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 04:02:51 PM

If you have an outstanding loan with someone else then it would probably not be a smart idea for a lender to accept your account as collateral as doing so would essentially pledge the loan amount he is giving plus the unsecured amount as if the no collateral loan is not paid then the account would likely receive negative trust.
meat (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 04:05:38 PM

If you have an outstanding loan with someone else then it would probably not be a smart idea for a lender to accept your account as collateral as doing so would essentially pledge the loan amount he is giving plus the unsecured amount as if the no collateral loan is not paid then the account would likely receive negative trust.

The 0.1 is not from this forum...it's from a friend IRL and I don't even have a timeframe I need to repay...he just asked I return it whenever I can.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 04:09:49 PM

The 0.1 is not from this forum...it's from a friend IRL and I don't even have a timeframe I need to repay...he just asked I return it whenever I can.
Fair enough. I would be able to escrow if it is still needed. My fee is .0075 BTC. If you want to use me then please work out if the lender is going to require a signed message and let me know.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 04:11:30 PM

I can provide this 0.2BTC loan. I would required your account as collateral and a signed message saying that I get the account if the loan is not repaid on time. Using escrow is OK if you want, you pay the fee.
meat (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 04:17:57 PM

Fair enough. I would be able to escrow if it is still needed. My fee is .0075 BTC. If you want to use me then please work out if the lender is going to require a signed message and let me know.

I am good with using you for escrow...I will pay the fee, will just wait for rony to confirm he is OK with that.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 04:23:20 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2015, 04:35:18 PM by Quickseller

I am good with using you for escrow...I will pay the fee, will just wait for rony to confirm he is OK with that.
Below is what I understand to be the terms of the loan:
Amount to be received by borrower: .1975
Amount to be received by escrow: .0075
BTC address for borrower: 1Ch8fHiCYw3wAeonSWfRSDrYb5WrcfbsEt
BTC address to send escrow payment to: 1NqbGhQ38UxDnSwhXr9ZaN7BD7z3McdBkd
Collateral: my account (meat)
Lender: rony_90
I would still need to know if the lender is going to require a signed message (if so then please sign the following message and include a link to the post it was previously posted):
Code:
this is meat taking a loan from rony_90 in the amount of .2 BTC and I understand if the loan is not repaid in full by May 16 2015 my account will become the property of the lender today is May 1 2015 and this is in reference to the thread posted https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1039665.0
If all parties agree to this then please confirm and once everyone confirms meat can PM me his password (I will change it back to what you provide after you repay the loan)
BtcCrazy1

Activity: 603

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 06:40:09 PM

If you still need this loan glad to help if you use your account as collateral.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: