Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:31:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: router problem  (Read 1148 times)
ToQcHista (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

ToQcHista

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:27:38 PM

i have in router connected 3 cables one is s3 and ofter shut down internet and i see in troubleshoot and this was >

"the dns server isn't responding"

i router cables unpluge from power and after 2 minute pluge router cables comes internet but i don';t want this problem .

this happens when wifi using many people .

" I tie a rope around my penis and jump from a tree "

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:40:34 PM

could you please provide more details ?
it could be usefull to have a little more information on your config to try helping..  Wink
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:50:49 PM

i have in router connected 3 cables one is s3 and ofter shut down internet and i see in troubleshoot and this was >

i router cables unpluge from power and after 2 minute pluge router cables comes internet but i don';t want this problem .

So do you own the router? Or is it a community one "this happens when wifi using many people".  It sounds odd.  If you don't own it who is providing it?

If it's your router you can always switch DNS IP.   I personally like googles just since it's so easy to remember Smiley
defcon23
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:10:57 PM

So do you own the router? Or is it a community one "this happens when wifi using many people".  It sounds odd.  If you don't own it who is providing it?

If it's your router you can always switch DNS IP.   I personally like googles just since it's so easy to remember Smiley
yeah : 8.8.8.8  Grin

https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:25:11 PM

So do you own the router? Or is it a community one "this happens when wifi using many people".  It sounds odd.  If you don't own it who is providing it?

If it's your router you can always switch DNS IP.   I personally like googles just since it's so easy to remember Smiley
yeah : 8.8.8.8  Grin

https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/

I have no idea how much money Google spent on that IP but it was worth it.  I cannot think of many services I know by IP address, but this one is great on memory.

I don't mean to go off topic.  OP if you know anwsers post and we can try to help.
demonicsheikh

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 05:44:58 PM

Bro what kind of router do you own?

Well you can easily edit your router settings and change the dns easily to google DNS......

Simply login to your router via any browser. Go to advance settings and click on DNS

Enter Google Dns which is 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Save the settings.

Also in your computer go to internet settings by clicking on your internet connection>Click on status>Click properties and choose internet protocol version 4 again click on properties and then enter Google DNS in Dns box Cheesy

That is it!
ToQcHista (OP)

ToQcHista

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:50:42 PM

No this problem is router's , router crashing and write this problem

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 05:53:44 PM

No this problem is router's , router crashing and write this problem

Please look up you did not answer any of the questions.  If you want help your going to have to answer them, as we know nothing wrong to help fix.

You either are worst spammer on this board, or have the worst luck of anyone Ive ever seen on this board.
ToQcHista (OP)

ToQcHista

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:17:06 PM

I have asus router .

Why is need dns google ip change ?

I think that problem is much people which is connected router and probably is hight request and router stuping andshut down and it need rebot that working .

defcon23
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:51:22 PM

I have asus router .

I think that problem is much people which is connected router and probably is hight request and router stuping andshut down and it need rebot that working .

Roll Eyes sorry... but i dont all understood very well .. Lips sealed
ToQcHista (OP)

ToQcHista

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 07:06:50 PM

I have asus router .

Roll Eyes sorry... but i dont all understood very well .. Lips sealed

What tell you that will solved this problem ?

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:57:24 PM

I have asus router .

If people are connecting to your router put security on it.  We still don't have enough info to know what's wrong.

You seem to find a problem a day as a minimum.  I'm not sure what your doing but its not a good thing to have so many problems.
ToQcHista (OP)

ToQcHista

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:09:18 AM

I have asus router .

If people are connecting to your router put security on it.  We still don't have enough info to know what's wrong.

You seem to find a problem a day as a minimum.  I'm not sure what your doing but its not a good thing to have so many problems.

I have security but on router when are 5 cliend than shut down internet

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:14:07 AM

I have asus router .

If people are connecting to your router put security on it.  We still don't have enough info to know what's wrong.

You seem to find a problem a day as a minimum.  I'm not sure what your doing but its not a good thing to have so many problems.

Any modern router can handle much more then 5 clients.  With all problems you have hire some IT person in your local country to come help you get set up.  

Bitmain begged almost for you to use their help I still cannot figure out why you don't want to, except if your only reason is to spam board.
ToQcHista (OP)

ToQcHista

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:25:02 AM

I have asus router .

If people are connecting to your router put security on it.  We still don't have enough info to know what's wrong.

You seem to find a problem a day as a minimum.  I'm not sure what your doing but its not a good thing to have so many problems.

Any modern router can handle much more then 5 clients.  With all problems you have hire some IT person in your local country to come help you get set up.  

Bitmain begged almost for you to use their help I still cannot figure out why you don't want to, except if your only reason is to spam board.

There told me that problem is 5 client because crashing and hight request is

BCwinning

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:29:40 AM

I have asus router .

There told me that problem is 5 client because crashing and hight request is
wouldn't it be easier to ask in your native language instead of failing in engrish here?
Especially if you want tech support. I know several other posts of yours, users have suggested you post in your own language.
So either you don't give a shit, you are trolling or you're truly fucking stupid.

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
Bayminer

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:36:40 AM

you might want to set the router's DNS to 8.8.8.8

ToQcHista (OP)

ToQcHista

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 11:03:40 AM

and after don;'t will Stop working router and i don't will be above queotes problem ?

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:41:08 PM

and after don;'t will Stop working router and i don't will be above queotes problem ?

If you do it wrong yes it will stop router from working. DNS is needed without it you will not be going to any websites.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: