Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:41:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To All Altcoiners. Cease Fire. Stop the Shilling, the FUDs, Scams, etc...  (Read 2397 times)
Chew Kok

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:40:26 AM

Guys, guys...  Enough.  Let's all have a moment of silence and watch Give Peace a Chance by John Lennon.

Tokeweed is wise, but I am not! DE is a poopoohead! Taunsew is also poopoo! Tokeweed... we bathe now? My sister Chew Klit service your undercarriage.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:41:31 AM

Hypocrisy my ass you little lying piece of shit.  You're the biggest goddamn hypocrite I've ever met on here with your bogus little NEM "fair distribution" bullshit where you took the mass majority of the NEM stakes by creating an assload of sockpuppet accounts and then you started charging unsuspecting individuals for a single stake all so you could accumulate more BTC and NXT.  The whole reason you started your NEM scam was because you were soooo jealous at everyone else who made money legitimately and you just couldn't #DEALWITHIT so you became a lying communist bastard.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Chew Kok

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:47:55 AM

Hypocrisy my ass you little lying piece of shit.  You're the biggest goddamn hypocrite I've ever met on here with your bogus little NEM "fair distribution" bullshit where you took the mass majority of the NEM stakes by creating an assload of sockpuppet accounts and then you started charging unsuspecting individuals for a single stake all so you could accumulate more BTC and NXT.  The whole reason you started your NEM scam was because you were soooo jealous at everyone else who made money legitimately and you just couldn't #DEALWITHIT so you became a lying communist bastard.

DE is real jeenyus!
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 09:53:37 AM

Crypto...f**k me  Angry
A guy posts an appeal for some peace and love, and what do we get ?
I shouldn't be all that surprised, i guess.

Here's some Satchmo, if that doesn't bring some chill, nothing will:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm_F0i176d8

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:44:58 PM

to OP : i dont no why but i have a feeling your peace offer will not be that easily accepted  Roll Eyes
Nice try though...

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:17:54 PM

..yeah you are high  Cheesy

Give peace a chance brother.. Grin

that is fine and dandy but were talkin' morals here man..

EVERY single thing I have bitched about in the altcoin scene the last few years has been about morality pretty much.
so..............
how do you have the nerve to sit there and say hey be quiet don't complain or argue etc ?
man up and stand for what is right.. period.

if I see someone being preyed on I am suppose to sit back and let them get screwed over ?
and hey reminder time.. a LOT of men and women have been screwed over in this scene young and old alike from all walks of life.
and that is not right !

the arguing comes from guys who know damn well what they are doing is wrong from the start
and the greedy leeches / tag a longs that want to justify their bad behavior and make $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
and sorry wrong is wrong, no matter how you want to paint it.

no I am not venting or outraged etc, just saying what I have said non stop for years in the scene.
it is what it is.. get used to it, we passed the tipping point of things changing.. what you see is what you get, it's not going to change.
no regulation / laws = scammer time.
people can make millions of dollars sitting on their ass playing good guy and your best "friendly" buddy around here
as their next project mysteriously gets ripped off by "hackers"

I would trust the guys who smile too much around here the most.. they tend to be the most manipulating sleaze balls of them all.
I have seen plenty hang around with a grin on their face and their hand in your pocket (why do you think they are always happy/smiling ?)

Don't forget about the victims !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: