Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:19:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: days of Bitcoin again ??  (Read 292 times)
Bitcoin_BOy$ (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:03:06 PM

Hello all , Today is a hard time for bitcoin day after day and the bitcoin showing us bad from predictions .
I can see that even news about bitcoin are decreasing everyday also the price going to the bottom ,
I can remember 2014 that was the best days of bitcoin , where so happy to hold bitcoin  Roll Eyes but now
its different , I'm asking myself everyday if I have to sell or not , thinking if bitcoin will just shut down to ..$ .
Will those days of bitcoin in 2014 back ?? 

Kind Of Respect ,
Bitcoin Boy .
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 04:14:35 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0oDDIy0P2s

Bitcoin_BOy$ (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:31:16 PM

Maybe bitcoin is not just the price that's true , but why we talk less about bitcoin those days , I remember in the
past it was the talk everywhere  Shocked .

Kind Of Respect ,
Bitcoin Boy .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: