Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:31:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: delete this post.  (Read 56817 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:22:45 AM

coins from wall goes to you or burned by exchange?

nothing in ccex rules says that. checked it twice.

It is a cool down period. A cool down period means that a buyer that hastily made a buy decision that he regrets can withdraw and invalidate the sale. The amount of coins bought back from the cool down wall becomes unsold and must therefore be treated as unsold in the ICO. At least this is how I interpret the cool down period and ICO buy wall.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IsotopeDeveloper (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:23:16 AM

It is very unprofessional imo to change coin specs after an ICO, either way up or down. Coin specs play a critical part in a decision to invest in an ICO or not. There is not much for investors to go on when deciding to invest in an ICO and coin specs make up almost the whole of the prospectus. Coin specs at least give an indication of inflation and potential future earnings and price and based on that a price vs risk reward point is determined by an investor. This action gives an indication of coin management style and should be taken into account for investors/traders future decisions regarding XTP.

Really?  I appreciate a dev team who keeps close tabs on the coin economics and make adjustments based upon emerging economic conditions.  Better to take these preemptive steps than to attempt damage control after problems start happenening.  Kudos to the dev team!

Thanks for your support here!
cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 09:25:12 AM

It is very unprofessional imo to change coin specs after an ICO, either way up or down. Coin specs play a critical part in a decision to invest in an ICO or not. There is not much for investors to go on when deciding to invest in an ICO and coin specs make up almost the whole of the prospectus. Coin specs at least give an indication of inflation and potential future earnings and price and based on that a price vs risk reward point is determined by an investor. This action gives an indication of coin management style and should be taken into account for investors/traders future decisions regarding XTP.

Our investors just sent us many PM of congratulations for this choice. This action take care about early birds and that is what an ICO and a dev team should do also.

Regards.

As an investor I don't agree with you. You can not change total coin supply after ICO ends.
That shows only you'll p&d and rurn away.

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
trid

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:25:18 AM

coins from wall goes to you or burned by exchange?

nothing in ccex rules says that. checked it twice.

It is a cool down period. A cool down period means that a buyer that hastily made a buy decision that he regrets can withdraw and invalidate the sale. The amount of coins bought back from the cool down wall becomes unsold and must therefore be treated as unsold in the ICO. At least this is how I interpret the cool down period and ICO buy wall.

so - must be destroyed as unsold coins. But JackCarver says "The coins are purchased and held by the dev team."
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:26:47 AM

Our investors just sent us many PM of congratulations for this choice. This action take care about early birds and that is what an ICO and a dev team should do also.

Regards.

Of course the investors that bought in will congratulate the decision because they will gain. I am talking about that it is a matter of principle. There might have been many people out there that walked away due to eg. inflation being more than their risk appetite. This can be compared to misrepresentation. If this was a real life normal share exchange (which I know it isn't and that this is the wild west) they would have skinned coin management alive.
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:30:30 AM

so - must be destroyed as unsold coins. But JackCarver says "The coins are purchased and held by the dev team."

This is the wild west so many things can happen behind the scenes. The right thing to do though if you take a step back, is to handle the coins sold back during cool down as unsold coins.
IsotopeDeveloper (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:33:38 AM

Since too much FUD happened in this thread in the past 24 hours we just please you all to stop negative talking and wait until launch happens at least to make statements about us.

Keep the thread clean and Investors friendly. Thanks
HKBvM

Activity: 398

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:59:22 AM

Regards.

Of course the investors that bought in will congratulate the decision because they will gain. I am talking about that it is a matter of principle. There might have been many people out there that walked away due to eg. inflation being more than their risk appetite. This can be compared to misrepresentation. If this was a real life normal share exchange (which I know it isn't and that this is the wild west) they would have skinned coin management alive.

Coins change their emission rates all the time, just usually after issues appear.  The XTP devs simply anticipated these issues ahead of time and are taking steps to avert them.

No, they really dont. Only those that do not even have a shot to be taken seriuosly and are dead after 4 weeks. Maybe I have missed something, you have some examples?

If you feel it is necessary to change the coin's specs after the ICO it only shows piss poor decission making when setting the coin up, nothing else. Or the desire to protect your own bag (dev's bag) from inflation.
IsotopeDeveloper (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:06:44 AM

Regards.

Coins change their emission rates all the time, just usually after issues appear.  The XTP devs simply anticipated these issues ahead of time and are taking steps to avert them.

No, they really dont. Only those that do not even have a shot to be taken seriuosly and are dead after 4 weeks. Maybe I have missed something, you have some examples?

If you feel it is necessary to change the coin's specs after the ICO it only shows piss poor decission making when setting the coin up, nothing else. Or the desire to protect your own bag (dev's bag) from inflation.

If you do not agree with our marketing policies and strategies you can simply just skip XTP, there are plenty of choose out there to find the best coin that fits with you.

Smiley
Jiggy0001

Activity: 734
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:37:42 AM

dev, can you please pay the dividends first?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=961897.msg11208555#msg11208555
IsotopeDeveloper (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:40:40 AM

How can we pay dividend first if coin is not launched yet? Seriously, divided scheme will be explained later on.

When we'll become owners of Exchange we will start the cycle of div payouts. Until that moment we cannot pay any dividend because there is nothing to base the dividend rate on.

Regards.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:44:48 AM

How can we pay dividend first if coin is not launched yet? Seriously, divided scheme will be explained later on.

When we'll become owners of Exchange we will start the cycle of div payouts. Until that moment we cannot pay any dividend because there is nothing to base the dividend rate on.

Regards.

A dividend coin will never be added on Bittrex because of their policies, i hope it is not another GLIDE....
IsotopeDeveloper (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:50:37 AM

Regards.

A dividend coin will never be added on Bittrex because of their policies, i hope it is not another GLIDE....

We didn't followed the glide coin story but we are Isotope and our project is based on concrete proof such running exchange and many services ready to launch.

Many communications from Cryptorade.Exchange staff will come to confirm the stages of the purchase process. (they already confirmed to some users in their trollbox also, but an official communication from their forum account will be made here to give proof of legitimacy)
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:53:45 AM

Regards.

We didn't followed the glide coin story but we are Isotope and our project is based on concrete proof such running exchange and many services ready to launch.

Many communications from Cryptorade.Exchange staff will come to confirm the stages of the purchase process. (they already confirmed to some users in their trollbox also, but an official communication from their forum account will be made here to give proof of legitimacy)

But dividend coin will not be added on Bittrex. That is their basic rules.
IsotopeDeveloper (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:56:34 AM

Regards.

But dividend coin will not be added on Bittrex. That is their basic rules.

We really thank you for your care about us. We already planned this as said and took contacts.

Please just avoid to keep posting the same thing many times, just to spread negativity. Smiley

Many thanks.
IsotopeDeveloper (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:59:35 AM

Keep focused on XTP launch time:

https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/1618/banners/1.svg

Only few blocks of PoW mining before DPOS kicks in, so you better be ready to go! Wink
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 11:07:17 AM

Only few blocks of PoW mining before DPOS kicks in, so you better be ready to go! Wink

I've got my alarm set and I'm waiting Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1680

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 11:12:46 AM

So few hours until the launch , lets see how the launch  goes

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 11:33:04 AM

I've got my alarm set and I'm waiting Smiley

Strange that you are on this coin... Cheesy
lambdaE

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 12:21:36 PM

i am glad i did not get in crowdfund... it is below price already! almost put my money in this.. only viral now i think
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: