Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:27:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Avatar For Sale  (Read 425 times)
rony_90 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:02:12 PM

I don't know if this has happened before or not or is it illegal, so please do tell me if its right to have my Avatar for Sale Smiley

So as the title sale, I am selling my avatar space for cheap so if any forum member wants to buy my avatar space he/'she' can either reply or PM me with his/'her' offers.

I would be better looking for weekly payments to avoid problems (if any) and will prefer you to send partial or full payment upfront or we can use a trusted escrow.

Let's see how it goes.

Waiting for offers.

Regards,
~Rony

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:06:52 AM

all participant bit-x campaign is not allowed enrolling avatar campaign or selling an avatar you should be know about that
but you can enrolling bit-x avatar campaign and if you interested you better PM marco for a clarity
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 05:09:41 AM

there are many avatar campaign where users can sell their avatar space but as a part of bit-x signature campaign you are not allowed to use avatar of any other company

Available
PM me to rent this space.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:26:05 AM

marco says if you a active and good poster you can allow bit-x avatar campaign and for the price you can negotiate with marco...
josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 02:36:40 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 02:54:32 PM by josef2000

As I can see though your Activity - Post difference, you are not such an active poster. So getting in marcos campaign would be hard for you.
Dadice has an avatar campaign too, you could join them Smiley

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
hasiramasenju
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:53:32 PM

As I can see though your Activity - Post difference, you are not such an active poster. So getting in marcos campaogn would be hatd for you.
Dadice has an avatar campaign too, you could join them Smiley
you not to read well my post,like i said as long his participant of bit-x campaign then will be not allow enroll another avatar campaign
except bit-x avatar campaign
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: