Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:34:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Sr.Member account for .25btc  (Read 404 times)
FruitsBasket (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:35:26 AM

Activity: 340+
Feedback: has a trusted feedback and some + neutral feedbacks
No pending loan

I Accept "TRUSTED" Escrow or will sign a message from the address
*You pay for the escrow fee if it has one
Smiley

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:18:10 AM

If this is the case then it would be a very high risk to purchase this account. The risk of a perm ban is high and if this happens then all of your accounts will be banned as well.
vCardVideo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 05:25:39 AM

If this is the case then it would be a very high risk to purchase this account. The risk of a perm ban is high and if this happens then all of your accounts will be banned as well.

@Quickseller I see you're very experienced here, what exactly constitutes an "Insubstantial posting" can you give me an example?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:33:59 AM

@Quickseller I see you're very experienced here, what exactly constitutes an "Insubstantial posting" can you give me an example?
According to the OP the kind of posts that were made by the account you are selling
An insubstantial post will generally be one that is very short, typically only one or two lines, it will add no content to the conversation and will almost never receive an kind of a response from anyone further down the thread.
young3dvard

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:35:30 AM

Also there is a risk of multiple premanent bans so it would be too risky if it has insubstantial posting history ..
Renekton

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:47:06 AM

is that a bit low for a sr. I seen some go for 1 btc.
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 05:53:22 AM

is that a bit low for a sr. I seen some go for 1 btc.
where you have seen sr. accounts going to 1BTC,you can find a hero member cheaper then 1 BTC
account price depends on current market demand

Available
PM me to rent this space.
FruitsBasket (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 11:28:59 AM

I don't think so coz if its high risk then it should have been banned before reaching to Sr.Member.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
ACCTVendor

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:46:56 PM

I don't think so coz if its high risk then it should have been banned before reaching to Sr.Member.

high risk of being banned if you join a sig camp and someone reported your post
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: