Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:38:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Banned - New account Plz help  (Read 707 times)
BitcoinClaes (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 04:37:04 AM

Hello my other account was banned, username CryptoClaes.

I'm unaware of what I did that was against the rules at the time. I didn't know where to find them. I've since found them and reviewed them here in the META Board. I think I know what I did now.

1) I had made this account originally and forgotten the password, at the time I kept receiving an error message when trying request a password reset, so I made CryptoClaes. I think having more than one account is against the rules? Anyways, I remembered my password for this account and would like to keep this one.

2) I had posted in the Off-Topic thread for a NSFW website. I clearly labeled it NSFW in the topic subject. But think I may have put it on the wrong message board?

3) I had used a link shortener in my post. Oops.

I would like to post when I am online an Adult NSFW camsite. I also offer digital goods and cam shows and if possible I would like to promote my personal website which also takes cryptocurrency for payment. How & where would I be able to post this? I apologize for not thoroughly reading through the forum to find the rules. I'm a noob and wasn't sure where to look. I have bookmarked the rules for future reference. Could I please have my other username deleted and have permission to post using this account?

Thank you, deeply sorry.
Claes Cummings
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:40:46 AM

as you said your previous account banned and you want to delete that account and use this one then you can do this
why you want to delete the old account when its banned, just start posting with this one and forget the old account
bitcoin_bagholder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:02:44 AM

It isn't against the rules to have more than one account.

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 05:11:56 AM

It isn't against the rules to have more than one account.

It is when your original account is banned.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 05:13:57 AM

You broke the rules, you should have read the rules before you registered. This what you are doing now is called ban evasion and this will probably permanetbaned. Also, in OP you have stated that your account wouldnbe Cryptoclaes, but your username is Bitcoinclaes?! Are you trying to use anorher alt?
Well, did you wear any signature? Have you spammed posts.
You must not force anyone to use any link shorteners. Now, just wait till your other account gets unbanned, or you will not have any acces to this forum anymore Smiley

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BitcoinClaes (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 05:17:31 AM

as you said your previous account banned and you want to delete that account and use this one then you can do this
why you want to delete the old account when its banned, just start posting with this one and forget the old account

Well I was going to, but the rules state against ban evasion. I was going to use the other account because I couldn't for the life of me figure out my password at the time for this username and the password reset wasn't working. Since that account was banned and the usernames are similar and I think the profiles probably are too, I didn't want to get in trouble for trying to get around being being banned even though this account was created first.
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:25:57 AM

I'm guessing link shortener + cam site means you were hiding a referral link, right?

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
BitcoinClaes (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 05:37:49 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 06:14:07 AM by BitcoinClaes

You broke the rules, you should have read the rules before you registered. This what you are doing now is called ban evasion and this will probably permanetbaned. Also, in OP you have stated that your account wouldnbe Cryptoclaes, but your username is Bitcoinclaes?! Are you trying to use anorher alt?
Well, did you wear any signature? Have you spammed posts.
You must not force anyone to use any link shorteners. Now, just wait till your other account gets unbanned, or you will not have any acces to this forum anymore Smiley

I clearly said in OP that I should have read the rules in the first place and apologized for not. I spoke to a member of the forum today while online said camsite and he said I was allowed to post in the META board using a different account, about my banning, since CryptoClaes is banned I cannot do so. I've tried messaging the recommended email to have my ban repealed but I never received a reply. So I don't believe I'm breaking the rules right now. If I am, I hope the admins will find it their hearts to take mercy on my nooblette soul.

I did have a signature, it said. "Surprise Me? [receiving address]"

I had only made the one single topic that got me banned.

*Edit* Re-reviewing the rules, I'm not breaking the rules posting here.

25. Ban evasion (using or creating accounts while one of your accounts is banned) is not allowed.

Examples:

25. If you get banned (temporary or permanently) and create a new account to continue posting / sending PMs, it's considered ban evasion. The only exception is creating a thread in Meta about your ban.

I'm guessing link shortener + cam site means you were hiding a referral link, right?

I don't think so, it was just a bitly link, I use it for simple traffic/hit stats. I may have included a model sign up link which, yes, would have been a referral. I know that's a no-no now. But I don't think I would've included it because I doubt there's a large cam model demographic here. It's been a while because I was hoping to get an email back about the ban repeal and my topic was deleted so I can't refer back to it and know for sure.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 06:24:11 AM

-snip-

I don't think so, it was just a bitly link, I use it for simple traffic/hit stats. I may have included a model sign up link which, yes, would have been a referral. I know that's a no-no now. But I don't think I would've included it because I doubt there's a large cam model demographic here. It's been a while because I was hoping to get an email back about the ban repeal and my topic was deleted so I can't refer back to it and know for sure.

Monetizing links aren't allowed. You can use Google URL shortener if you want to track hits.

BitcoinClaes (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 06:38:18 AM

-snip-

Monetizing links aren't allowed. You can use Google URL shortener if you want to track hits.

What do you mean monetizing? Like Ad.fly? Bitly doesn't pay out for clicks. How/Why is the Google URL shortener any different?
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 07:23:04 AM

-snip-

What do you mean monetizing? Like Ad.fly? Bitly doesn't pay out for clicks. How/Why is the Google URL shortener any different?

Yes, like Ad.fly. It was a warning. There won't be problem if Bitly doesn't pay. It was a suggestion but well, the setence was phrased badly.

Also, if you shorten a referral link and post shortened URL, it will be deleted if someone reports it. If you do this, a few times, you will be banned.

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 07:26:23 AM

Looking at your post they probably assumed you were a spambot, I would have.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
BitcoinClaes (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 04:07:30 PM

Looking at your post they probably assumed you were a spambot, I would have.

Awe Sad nope, just a cam girl. lol Everything I'll post will be 100% me, I guess I just sounded a little too commercial then?
May I have forgiveness? And maybe a point in the direction to the best place for posting about my services?

Also, could you confirm this?

Yes, like Ad.fly. It was a warning. There won't be problem if Bitly doesn't pay. It was a suggestion but well, the setence was phrased badly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: