Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:37:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I wanted to know how to know the account is banned?  (Read 645 times)
young3dvard (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:00:08 AM

hi there guys as i see many user`s buying/selling there accounts so i want to know if i m going to buy any account how could i came to know that the account is never banned as the OP every time says that its never banned i want to know how to see that the desired account got never banned .? also i want to know that buying/selling is allowed here on this forum?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:08:58 AM

There's no way to definitively determine whether an account was banned or not, other than asking an admin (they'll rarely reply). Selling/buying accounts is allowed.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
Coef

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

Exhausted

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:10:50 AM

hi there guys as i see many user`s buying/selling there accounts so i want to know if i m going to buy any account how could i came to know that the account is never banned as the OP every time says that its never banned i want to know how to see that the desired account got never banned .?

Only the admins (theymos and badbear) have that information but I don't think they will disclose it.

also i want to know that buying/selling is allowed here on this forum?

Yes, it is allowed but it is not encouraged to buy/sell an account. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0#post_faq

young3dvard (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:12:27 AM

There's no way to definitively determine whether an account was banned or not, other than asking an admin (they'll rarely reply). Selling/buying accounts is allowed.

yea i got it . but i tried by contacting admin but they do not reply i dont know why i think they are much busy ? well there are some good users too to whom i pm and get some info about it if i get wrong . like shorena. Smiley
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:13:01 AM

Only admin can see if the account is banned, and if you are owner of the account you can see ban message when you login,not other users can find if the account is banned or not.
young3dvard (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:14:35 AM

Only admin can see if the account is banned, and if you are owner of the account you can see ban message when you login,not other users can find if the account is banned or not.

I clearley said in the OP that how to know that the account is never banned i mean never banned previously . yea if you are banned and login you can see a message clearly but for buying the account how to know .
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:15:23 AM

There will always be the chance that an account has been banned multiple times in the past. The best course of action if you wish to buy an account would only to buy from a reputable seller, to specify in the escrow agreement that the post history should meet a certain high criteria (obviously this would entail using escrow) and to put sufficient effort into your posts once you start posting from your account so that it does not matter if the account has been banned in the past (because the future posts would not warrant a new ban)
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:17:10 AM

hi there guys as i see many user`s buying/selling there accounts so i want to know if i m going to buy any account how could i came to know that the account is never banned as the OP every time says that its never banned i want to know how to see that the desired account got never banned .? also i want to know that buying/selling is allowed here on this forum?

The unique possible way is to ask an admin, but I don't think you should disturb one of them only to know if an account was banned or not.

Remember that buying & selling of forum account is really discouraged (you should 'act' only if you know what you're doing).
young3dvard (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:17:29 AM

There will always be the chance that an account has been banned multiple times in the past. The best course of action if you wish to buy an account would only to buy from a reputable seller, to specify in the escrow agreement that the post history should meet a certain high criteria (obviously this would entail using escrow) and to put sufficient effort into your posts once you start posting from your account so that it does not matter if the account has been banned in the past (because the future posts would not warrant a new ban)

got it . I really wants to buy sr like accounts from you but your rates are very high so i have to trust some newbies by paying first and thanks god never got scammed . there are no seller i found reputable .
@Quick you say that your account`s never banned . i will pm you for lower rate`s Tongue
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:22:16 AM

got it . I really wants to buy sr like accounts from you but your rates are very high so i have to trust some newbies by paying first and thanks god never got scammed . there are no seller i found reputable .
You are right, it is very rare to find a reputable account seller. There are some people who want to make it very discouraging for people to sell accounts publicly and as a result they only sell for a short period (and as a result cannot ever become reputable).
@Quick you say that your account`s never banned . i will pm you for lower rate`s Tongue
I am no longer selling accounts, however if I was then I would be (as I was previously) sell for a higher rate because of the high post quality and the lack of ban history of what I previously sold
young3dvard (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:28:44 AM

Also there is no such way to contact to admin driectly r indirectly  is there any email ..? Or on forum .?
Admins would rarely replies because if they give users taht authority to pm them then there will be hundread of thousands of pm's in there inbox which is hard to reply .
Buying account is always a risk ..?
ayesha98170

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:37:32 AM

No one and no way to recognize that certain accounts had been banned in the past or not except admin . Buying/Selling is allowed here. You can have

multiply account. You can refer more about what is the rules of forum here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0#post_examples

ayesha98170

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:44:30 AM

Also there is no such way to contact to admin driectly r indirectly  is there any email ..? Or on forum .?
Admins would rarely replies because if they give users taht authority to pm them then there will be hundread of thousands of pm's in there inbox which is hard to reply .

You might be contact to admin here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0

If you have any problems related to accounts. Post your problems there. Admin will answer your question if he is around or in a while.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 06:20:52 AM

You might be contact to admin here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0

If you have any problems related to accounts. Post your problems there. Admin will answer your question if he is around or in a while.

I don't think that's a good idea.

1) Everybody who reads the thread will know your alt.
2) Sellers won't disclose username before you trade.
3) Admins don't involve in these type of things.

Best way is to use escrow and tell him/her to check post history and don't spam. Keep your post quality high.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: