Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:09:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AGED PAYPAL MIDDLEMAN ACCOUNTS  (Read 3836 times)
PaypalAccountGuru (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:29:29 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 07:09:20 AM by PaypalAccountGuru

Price : 300USD , Accepting Paypal for goods and services or btc

PRODUCTS & SERVICES
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

AGED PAYPAL MIDDLEMAN ACCOUNTS
- AGED FOR 1 MONTH+ // ELITE STEALTH ACCOUNTS // ALL CIP VERIFIED -

[★] FEATURES

• AGED FOR 1 MONTH+
► The average age of an account is around 1 month and 4 days. However, recently there were a huge production of these accounts and a lot of them weren't sold in time. So, chances are, most of these will be around 2+ months old. But in this case, it's not detrimental since the older the account is, the better the performance. And to top it off, the initial stages of the account has been completed. These accounts have been logged in for more than 20 times in a month. Making an account, then leave it for a month is not proper aging, it's called trying to make a quick sale.

• CIP VERIFIED
► Each and every account has passed Paypal's Certified Identification Program. Paypal utilizes 3 3rd-party National Databases to ensure that the name and the address of the member is up-to-date with either of the 3 National Databases. Being CIP Verified offers a vast choice of benefits. To name a few, Paypal's Debit Mastercard, Paypal Here, Grace Period Payments, Mobile Check Capture, and so much more! One particular advantage that you would be interested in is the NO-GRIP FUNDS SYSTEM. Basically, all your transactions will be available immediately. Please take note that holds and reviews are different. Reviews are initiated when a payment doesn't pass Paypal's fraud system score.

• COMPLETE ACCOUNT INFORMATION
► You will be provided with a text file where all the details you will ever need is listed down. From name, to DOB/SSN, to business information, and so much more. I make sure that these accounts. My aim is for the accounts to be user-friendly, along with the guides, even a newbie on Paypal can get started easily. If you ever run into a hiccup, it would be easy to troubleshoot the problem since all the information we need are accurate and complete.

• MYCASH CODES QUALIFIED
► First of all, people should understand that Paypal has been noticing a huge rise of MyCash Codes usage on every state in the USA. Paypal doesn't also allow accounts to purely receive MyCash Codes as the main source of incoming transactions. Nearing the MyCash limit on a certain month can quickly put things into limbo. But don't worry, I have included a guide on how to safely use MyCash Codes without heightened risks.

• TRANSACTION CHEATSHEET?
► Many buyers are asking for a guide, how to do this, can I accept $5 million transfer in a day with these accounts, and whatever. I have provided a Transaction Cheatsheet?. Basically, it's a guide that helps you build transaction history with Paypal in order to accept bigger funds in the future. Please note that my approach is to maintain a good stealth account whilst progressing the amount you can accept without suddenly being halted by Paypal(hence the word stealth). It's a user-friendly guide with a detailed layout.

• NEW BONUS GUIDES!
► To make the offer even better, I have included bonus guides into the package. You will be able to get the Scans Obtaining Guide, my Amazon/Social Engineering 101 Guide, and my very first Paypal Guide v3.0.

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

[★] PACKAGES

VEXILLUM AESTIMO
[✔] AGED FOR 1 MONTH+
[✔] CIP VERIFIED
[✔] FREE COMMUNICATION ENGINE
[✔] FREE 1 MONTH WINDOWS VPS ACCESS
[✔] PAYPAL MYCASH CODE QUALIFIED
[✔] TRANSACTION CHEATSHEET
[✔] GUIDE ON HOW TO OBTAIN SCANS
[✔] ULTIMATE PAYPAL GUIDE v3.0
[✔] MY SOCIAL ENGINEERING 101

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
You are allowed to renew your VPS 6 days after it expired. Anything after this will no longer be renewable. Meaning, you can never access it with the same IP Address any more.

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

[★] TERMS OF SERVICES
Code:
1. All accounts are monitored every single day. And they will also be reviewed pre-delivery to make sure you have a working account.
2. I am not responsible if you limit the account. I only make sure they are live when they are delivered.
3. I do not guarantee that the Basic Package can receive Paypal Transfers on the get go. I suggest you follow my Transaction Cheatsheet.
4. If in a rare case the account will face an issue, please contact me right away so I can review it.
5. All old and new account purchasers will be fully migrated to an isolated virtual private server.
6. I will provide several guides which you can access on the virtual private server.
7. You are not allowed to share your accounts. I will only provide support to the buyer.
8. You are purchasing this product because you agree to my terms of services.
9. If you do not understand or you do not agree to my terms of services, please do not purchase this product.
10. You are allowed to renew your VPS 6 days after it expired. Anything after this will no longer be renewable. Meaning, you can never access it with the same IP Address any more.

[★] FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

WHAT ARE YOU SELLING?
- These are middleman accounts made for the sole purpose of getting back at Paypal. The features are maximized for multi-control to maximize your efficiency when logging in on your computer. You also have the option by converting them into cashout accounts through a little tweak. It will be included in the Account Tutorial text file that is included in every purchase of this listing.

WHAT INFORMATION DOES IT COME WITH?
- Upon purchase, you will only receive your login credentials to your isolated virtual private server. And then you will be able to access all the files that it comes with.

WILL MY TRANSACTIONS BE HELD?
- No. All accounts will undergo 2 verification protocols. 1 is done through a bot and the other one is by hand. The automatic part is what I call 5-STEP VERIFICATION PROTOCOL. In this process, it checks 5 aspects in the account to make sure it?s confirmed and that it is ready to be used with Paypal MyCash Codes. The other protocol is the MANUAL VERIFICATION PROTOCOL. In this part, I will personally look into the account and make sure the bot did what it's supposed to do and then do some final touches before they are delivered.

I?M HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE ACCOUNT, CAN YOU HELP ME?
- First of all, if you receive an account that is limited, please report it to me immediately and we will find a resolution for it. However, this is such a very unlikely case. Please note that I?m no longer responsible with the account after they are sold. I can provide scans for an additional fee. Please make sure you read my Account Tutorial before you start so that you won?t have any problems. I can answer basic questions but I will stop supporting you when you?re trying to leech information. Remember, this listing is for a Paypal Middleman Account, not a Paypal 1-on-1 Tutorial.

IS THE TRANSACTION CHEATSHEET RELIABLE?
- If you follow my transaction cheat sheet carefully, then you are in for a fun ride of huge income. Remember, my approach is all safety-based to make sure the account will last as long as possible. If you are new to all of this, I suggest you just buy 1 account to get your feet wet before playing with the big boys.

DO YOU PROVIDE ANY DEALS WHEN PURCHASING ACCOUNTS IN BULK?
- I only provide discounts/freebies on purchases of 10 or more accounts. Send me a private message if you plan to buy in bulk.

WILL YOU MAKE ME A CUSTOMIZED ACCOUNT? - DISCONTINUED BECAUSE OF ABUSE.
- Yes. I?m currently doing this for a couple of my customers. Just send me a private mesage and we can talk about it.

WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF A CUSTOMIZED ACCOUNT? - DISCONTINUED BECAUSE OF ABUSE.
- First of all, I will require at least a week to complete a customized account. The minimum it can do is to receive a $500 transfer with no issues. You can customize it up to $5000 but the price changes depending on the quality of the acount. Please take note that greed = attention. So make sure you don?t withdraw too much cash as it attracts a lot of unnecessary attention.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:46:49 AM

Flag this scam/hacker bullshit. This is not the place for this.
PaypalAccountGuru (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:06:07 AM

UM THESE ARE FOR LEGIT PURPOSES , STEALTH EBAY AND SUCH..... PEOPLE WITH MULTIPLE EBAY OR PROCESSING ALOT OF PAYPAL CODES AND SUCK SO FLAG OFF FOOL Angry
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:27:24 PM

Yea....Right... Cause people need " Stealth " when ordering from ebay?...Yea fucking right..That's the dumbest shit i have ever heard... I mean.. unless your fucking 12 years old and aren't allowed to have a paypal.. Aside from that one instance, this sounds fishy as fuck. Also, these accounts are setup under someone else's name and SSN.. That's gotta be some type of Identity theft in some degree.

And wtf.. " MY SOCIAL ENGINEERING 101 " ... That's fucking scammer shit...

...You're fucking stupid dude.
PaypalAccountGuru (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:53:25 PM

Stealth For Selling On Ebay , Like digital Products. Fool
PaypalAccountGuru (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 07:41:36 PM

Up, People who know paypal and ebay know what stealth accounts are for, I rather not argue with you ..... get the hell of my thread
staggeringbeauty

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 08:29:34 PM

I can't help but reply, yes, stealth's have actual purposes like selling disallowed items like digital items, as you'd be better off selling disallowed items or high risk items over a lot of accounts where as you can simply replace an account once it's banned instead of your stream of income becoming non-existant because you're a law abiding citizen.
PaypalAccountGuru (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 08:35:29 PM

*thank you , some people just dont get it or know
PaypalAccountGuru (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 04:34:02 AM

UP
chaosPT

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 04:42:04 AM

So it looks to me as you simply just copied someones listing from a different website, edited it a little bit and pasted it here...
But hey that's just me Roll Eyes
Goodluck kid.
PaypalAccountGuru (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:05:01 AM

So it looks to me as you simply just copied someones listing from a different website, edited it a little bit and pasted it here...
But hey that's just me Roll Eyes
Goodluck kid.

Cool
berserkerbarrage

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 05:33:06 AM

ill buy an account if u agree to let escrow hold funds for at least 21 days after i gain full control of account, then after 21 days if account is still functional and not disabled/limited/revoked then i will tell escrow release funds

pm me if u agree, we'll use a good trustworthy escrow!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: